It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 things everyone needs to know about ISLAM....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok....I thought it prudent to post this since i just seen it for myself. After watching several documentaries of 9/11 this labour day weekend, I think we need to remind ourselves who and what is responsible for that horrible tragedy......

www.youtube.com...

I apologise If this has already been posted....I thought that this might be the first time some of you have seen this as well......One thing I would like to add and this is an observation of mine is that it seems that the so-called "moderate muslims" in the world are not standing up and denouncing their islamofascist brothers and sisters...but instead they are quick to point out they are being victimized for something they didn't do or are apart of..........I believe in calling a spade...well....a spade..............I think it's time we all do...or this ideology is going to take root in your hometown and it willbe too late to stop it.............Hope you all enjoy the video......Cheers.........

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You think we need to remind ourselves of who conducted the tragedy?

This is ATS, so as far as I am concerned, and as far as I have researched, rogue elements of the United States government and wealthy business men conducted the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Before we can remind ourselves of who committed the acts of 9/11 we need to know who actually did it.
Sorry, but I need something with more proof than the wild conspiracy theory that the 911 commission and white house have offered us.
As for Islam being violent, I agree that is it. All religions are violent. Many will claim that the US is a Christian nation, maybe so but we had to kill most of the natives to make it into one just the same as most muslim countries were founded.
Religion and government are 2 sides of the same coin, both seeking to institute control over mankind.
I worship neither ideologies nor man.
In fact, I find worship offensive in every form.
Perhaps the information in the video is true.
All religions are equal opportunity destroyers.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Before we can remind ourselves of who committed the acts of 9/11 we need to know who actually did it.
Sorry, but I need something with more proof than the wild conspiracy theory

Did you really type that??? It is you with the wild conspiracy theory. The Govt. offered their account. You and many others disagree. You have a theory of what happened. PERIOD!!

that the 911 commission and white house have offered us.
As for Islam being violent, I agree that is it. All religions are violent. Many will claim that the US is a Christian nation, maybe so but we had to kill most of the natives to make it into one just the same as most muslim countries were founded.
Religion and government are 2 sides of the same coin, both seeking to institute control over mankind.
I worship neither ideologies nor man.
In fact, I find worship offensive in every form.
Perhaps the information in the video is true.
All religions are equal opportunity destroyers.

Religion is pure 100% evil compiled with 2 kinds of people..
1) See religion for what it is and use it to manipulate.
2) weak minded people that need a crutch in life.
IMHO of course

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i posted this so people could see this video...It wasn't really to discuss 9/11 conspiracies and the like...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sensationalistic, propagandic rubbish.

Made with an agenda to promote hate.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Some of the posts in here suprise me. Especially all those who are focused on 911.
911 has NOTHING to do with the video.

If you have something to dispute with the contents of the video, then do so, if you can.

- I didnt know that you have to take the later verses in the quran over the earlier ones if the two contradict each other.

Thats weird.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Moderate Muslims do stand up to the fanatical ones. They hate them. I wish Christians would denounce the Christian fanatics like the Muslims denounce the Muslim fanatics. My Muslim friend's family made him shave off his beard so he would not appear to be a fanatic. " it is just a beard" he said. "Not in Palestine" they said.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Moderate muslims are indeed standing up and denouncing terrorism. Any claims otherwise are simply lies.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ok a few things to note here.

Yes the Holy Qur'an is meant to be read as the next law over rules the last. But the problem with people who watch you tube or read the Holy Qur'an is that they do not study it.

The Holy Qur'an was put in the wrong order because it was not put in a time frame order but a longest to shortest story order (or short to long?)

Anyway the order is incorrect so the Muslims that "study it" and know this are the ones of peace.

As far as you saying

"not standing up and denouncing their islamofascist brothers and sisters"

That is untrue my wife is a Muslim and she is always denouncing the acts of the "islamofascist" as well as her family in the UK and in Pakistan. Not one of them likes what the "islamofascist" are doing/have done.

But i guess the people who do not study the books of the Bible can do the same. So let me leave off with this.

As a Christian i know im in a religion. Why can't the evolutionist see there in one as well?

Religion it's everywhere.

EDIT: lol sorry i got to use that in my signature lmao.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by GunzCoty]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I am catholic and i can say that I do stand up against the fanatics on this side of the religious fence....i can't stand when people go out of their way to tell me what or who I should beleive in...Religion should be based on attraction rather than promotion....I think that my religious beliefs are my business and others are their business...and it should be left that way...By imposing a regiment of fear and harrassment into beleiving ones ideology is wrong......To be honest, i don't see many christians strapping explosives to themselves and going into markets or flying planes into buildings in the name of their religion.......If i did...I would do everything in my power to stop them...even If it meant putting my life in danger....The reason I posted this video( or one of the reasons) is that I found this to be a thought provocing video on maybe why more hasn't been done by Muslim countries in that part of the world to quell this type of behaviour from happening. One of the points made was that It was OK for muslims to lie to non-muslims about their religion...Really??? If that is true, then how do we know that any muslim, moderate or not is being sincere when they talk or discuss their religion to non-muslims????

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Sensationalistic, propagandic rubbish.

Made with an agenda to promote hate.

Is it really??? I think that this is a stark point of view that I think should be discussed....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Along with the video, you posted an untruth, stating that moderate Muslims are not standing up to the terrorists. This is completely untrue.

As far as Muslims being allowed to lie to non-Muslims, the same claims are made about Jews. Neither are backed up with any credible evidence.

"Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies." Surah 40:28

'Behold! how they invent a lie against God!
But that by itself is a manifest sin!' Surah 4.50

'But who doth more wrong than one who invents
A lie against God, to lead astray men without knowledge?' Surah 6.144

'The things that my Lord hath indeed forbidden are:
Shameful deeds, whether open or secret.
Sins and trespasses against truth or reason;' Surah 7.33

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

.To be honest, i don't see many christians strapping explosives to themselves and going into markets or flying planes into buildings in the name of their religion..

As an ex catholic, I sympathize and understand what you're saying. But Christians have been responsible for millions of deaths, most recently, Lil Bush's "crusade" where instead of strapping bombs to himself, he had a few well meaning teenagers do it for him "soldiers".

Religion should be personal and free for everyone, the problem is that a few recognize how easy it is to use as a tool to manipulate the weak minded. Pick ANY flavor of religion and you have your radicals because ignorance and hatred isn't exclusive to any one religion.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The funny part is, the Quran's parts or sections have been altered over time. To make it sound less violent(so some scholars say)......kinda like putting a pink bow on a pit viper.

There were 7 quran versions... Several men were tasked with combining and determining the best combination.......

So basicly the book was edited.... now thats funny...Dont get me wrong, the bible is just as big of a joke...

The only scary or serious thoughts I have on it are...... People actually believe the rubbish~

I always ask Christians what they think of scientology... They rattle off why it is a crazy religion.... oh the Irony!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Moderate muslims are indeed standing up and denouncing terrorism. Any claims otherwise are simply lies.

Indeed. Not only do they denouce them they are at war with them. People seem to forget all the Muslims that have died fighting on our side. I guess they do not count.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
Ok....I thought it prudent to post this since i just seen it for myself. After watching several documentaries of 9/11 this labour day weekend, I think we need to remind ourselves who and what is responsible for that horrible tragedy......

Granted....

Here's a video that you probably avoided.

www.youtube.com...

And you might find this interesting, being as how you brought it up...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
OP, i would imagine that most of the world feels about america the way you feel about islam. Your ideology is the same as the terrorists over here who attack our civilians because of what our government does. The US is the greatest purveyor of violence and terrorism in the world, we bring death and ruin to civilians all over, from south america, to africa, to indo china, to the middle east, and when we are criticized for our governments actions we Bleat like sheep "that wasnt us, its our government, what can we do?".

You point out that if members from a group you were aligned with, christians in your case, were committing terrorism, you would risk your life to stop them. I dont see you risking your life to stop your government from perpetrating violence to others around the world. Instead you peacefully pay your taxes to support it, as your brothers and sisters are sent off to war to secure oil stability and resources from other sovereign countries, at the cost of hundreds of thousands of civilians lives from around the world. Good Job, pat yourself on the back.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
the first vid was presented by someone that has not read the book....dahangg dude. the koran states that it cannot supersede anything written in the bible.....answer that .....you have to read it to get this

[edit on 7-9-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Neformore is correct about the video.

All 3 points mentioned are not really true.

For the first one, the claim that the peaceful verses have been abrogated by violent ones can't be true, I mean, the verses that are shown in the video at the end show that there is NO abrogation in the quran.

As for the 2nd point, that instituting a worldwide shariah is a duty for muslims....I dunno where that was got from. I've not seen it anywhere in the Quran. I HAVE, however, seen verses that show clearly that religious diversity (lots of different christians, jews, muslims, hindus, etc), was INTENTIONALLY placed there by God, and it says clearly that if God had wanted them gone, they wouldn't have been there in the first place.

The 3rd point is also distorted. Yes, muslims are allowed to lie IF THEIR LIVES ARE IN DANGER. Like if someone held a gun to your head and asked "Are you a muslim?". There is nothing about lying to protect and spread Islam.

The video is wrong also on a number of minor points as well (such as some of the punishments it mentions), the fact that the Quran IS full of parables and symbolism (and even says as much), etc.

So yeah, sensationalist propagandic rubbish

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join