It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YELLOW ALERT FOR WAR-Grave Situation in Mideast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

YELLOW ALERT FOR WAR-Grave Situation in Mideast

www.aoreport.com

On the eve of President Obama's Mideast Peace Conference,unfolding events by Israel's enemies strongly suggests that an outbreak for war is imminent,perhaps within hours or days.The following information provides our readers with an overall grasp of the extremely heavy gravity of the situation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow!This article really has some serious amount of information in it,and I wanted to put it up here on ATS..It really was an eye opener to me,the situation in the Mideast is about to explode into an all out war it seems like,i surely hope that it doesn't happen,but the indicators are there for it.I hope and pray for all our sakes this can come to a peaceful end!

www.aoreport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
With all due respect, I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of that site. I mean they go by the name "Online Prophecy Magazine"? Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ahem... Lol, slanted much?

The A-O Report will provide ongoing updates of the Mideast war situation when urgent developments warrant. Some of our updates may post to the public section of our website while other postings may be reserved to the Donor’s section and available only to those who donate to The A-O Report. Either way, stay tuned for continuing coverage of the situation.

To the topic: YELLOW ALERT FOR WAR-Grave Situation in Mideast
I think one can find similar or better analysis on ATS if taken the time to search...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by LadySkadi]

new topics

top topics

join