It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About something Condoleezza Rice had said under 9/11´s attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First i would like to said that i don't have a real source yet, i hope someone has heard about this.

or Else many who can see the tv channel 4 from britian. have a program on the day fore 9 years off the attack on the US.

On that program is about the hours on 9/11 incorreding too Condoleezza Rice. and it is about what she had said too the president that day when he was in Florida

"Heaters interview with Bush

In a British television program about the terrorist attack tell Rice that she had a heated telephone conversation with George Bush, who was in Florida.

- I raised my voice, and I had never before made against the president. I said: "You can not come back here," and so I put on. The president was irritated at me for saying it nicely, telling Rice in the TV program from Channel 4

- Then there was the president in the tube again, and he said: "I come back." I said: "You can not come back here. The United States is under attack, you must go in safety. We do not know what happens." He said: "I come back." I said "you can not." I've known the president a long time and I knew that he most of all wanted to be back and stand at the helm, "says Rice.

Bush flew back to Washington."

translate.google.dk... danish soucre tranlatet too English.

what I think is wierd is that Bush was told under the visit too the School glass. he was told by the Secret service that the USA was under attack and in 5 min he just sit there and do nothing.. And then i can I find out that he call Rice and ask if he can fly home and get his answer he can not, yet he flies home to wasington

and if this has be looked at before then i am sorry, fore copying a person:..

Just looking and seeking the truth

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I understand where your coming from, I think most people kinda shake their heads, wondering why the SS didn't rush the President out of the school.

Some will say that "There was no point of rushing him out, where would they go at that time?" "They had the place secure", things like this, claiming that there was no need to "panic".

Others would say "It was a scheduled event", "No one knew what was going on then, he could of been a target". Things like this.

To me, it gives the appearance that at the very least, the SS knew he was in no danger at that point, that there was no question about this. Which is strange when the OS is that at that point in time they didn't know anything.

When you think of how terrifying the events were that were unfolding that day, at the moment Bush knew the second plane hit the south tower he seemed indifferent , trying to appear as if he was pondering the situation. They all put on the appearance of being ultra calm and under control for everyone at the school.

But it was all too calm in light of what was taking place at that very moment in NY and the air. I think I would have rather saw him being rushed out of the room as soon as the second plane hit, at least we would of thought that he was now in control calling the shots. Instead as people were being murdered, and basically all heck was breaking loose, our President was sitting, reading books with children.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by PersonalChoice]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It was all planned.

He had to finish reading The Pet Goat to the children.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's been looked at before, but you dont need to apologize,
it seems like it's still catching the interest of people for the first time,
a good example is right here,
how you are noticing it.
There's a whole bunch of stuff that went on that day that just doesnt make sense,
some people see it for what it is, a cluster of examples and signs that there's alot more than meets the eye, and alot more involvement by people in government and with power and access.
And then there are those that believe it was all planned in a cave, with organization skills and exactness of military strategy using only cell phones some money and rookie pilots that knew how to break the laws of physics.
Just keep searching for your own truth, and trust your own mind.
Everyone has a different opinion.
But sooner or later there will only be one truth.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
it was good PR (public relations) for the president to be reading at a second grade level, and continue to do so, in the minutes afterwards.

it is my understanding that when Air Force One took off from Florida with President Bush on board, the had no destination. They did not know where they were going, but did have a list of possibilities.

The president ended up going to a secure location in the central north region of the continental united states. i was stationed at nellis, and for a while (45 min or so) the base was prepared to recieve him, and a command center was available for him there.

a lot of things that happened on that day were a first.
hundreds of firefighters and other public servants became collateral damage in a very short amount of time. bin laden's familiy members were the only ones permitted to fly, and leave country.

a lot of questionable things happened that day.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

He didn't go back to Washington, he was told Airfarce One was in danger, and he was hid out in a bunken at a military bace somewhere till it was all over.
And it was not only Rice that told him, he could not come back to Washington.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
bin laden's familiy members were the only ones permitted to fly, and leave country. [edit on 6-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

False.

The bulk of the bin Ladin relatives didn't fly out until the 20th, and were interviewed by the FBI prior to their departure.

The first Saudi flight left on the 13th, the same day US airspace was opened for commercial traffic.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like to support the comments made by PeronalChoice. I saw the documentry on the 9 Network in Australia (I'm from Perth Western Australia) and the bloke who wispered in Buses ear about the plane hitting the tower; also said the reson they did not want to rush him out of the classroom was they did not want to frighten the children. He also said that they did not want to arouse the querorisity of the press who might ask questions.

It seems strange to me that they would leave the kids and the rest of school exposed to risk of attack by leaving Bush in the classroom. I can confirm that Condelisa Rice did say that the did not know where was safe and where was not safe.

I too can only conclude that Bush stayed in the class room because he and his hanlders know that the school was not gooing to be attacked.

Cheers.

top topics

join