It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is US helping Taliban kill our own soldiers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Is US helping Taliban kill our own soldiers?

www.youtube.com

Is the american government actually to blame for the deaths of american service men in Iraq and Afghanistan? So says pundit on Fox news.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Apparently, the U.S. is sending "aid" money to contractors in Afghanistan for rebuilding, etc. Many of these companies are Iranian, and Iran is offering a bounty on the head of each US soldier killed or piece of expensive equipment destroyed. The "payment" is distributed via the contractors - with OUR money!

This is sickening, but one question comes to mind - did the elites set it up this way to sway the American populace into supporting war on Iran?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i watched fox report this erlier today and was sickend (as i usually am when watching ruperts crap). im not in a position to say iran arnt offering a bounty but they gave know evidence to back up there claims and futher more started to talk about how iran want nukes wich was news to me. i think the war drums are beating and jernolistic integrity goes out the window when they do (not that fox have any of that)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join