It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair cancels London book signing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The publicity campaign behind Tony Blair's new memoir was thrown into chaos today after the former Prime Minister was forced to cancel a high-profile signing session because of planned protests.However other anti-war protests are still planned, with the Stop the War Coalition threatening a mass demonstration during his visit to the capital's Tate Moden.

Maybe my fellow brethern have started something. Tony " The Warlord" Blair maybe starting to realise how much the general public hate him. I doubt it will affect his egotistical and selfish nature but it might dampen his freedom of movement!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />

This is a follow up story from the the thread by Kram09

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit for link

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Irish Matador]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Irish Matador]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i back these protesters 100% and while i'v never been to a protest or london for that matter i am going to attempt to make it to the tait modern and join these people as i belive this criminal should never be allowed to leave his house, hotel or were ever he may be with out being constantly reminded of his crimes. and a few shoes and eggs cant hurt either. anyone else on here going to take part? if i make it i'll be sure to take a camera.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

MSM here in Australia said he cancelled his London book signing because he didn't want to spend the tax payers money on security.

In other owrds he didn't want to have a massive police presence.

What a load of balony, he was sacred s**tless that he was going to get the rotten tomato's, AS WELL AS THE EGGS & SHOES.

This bloke has a hide as thick as an crocadile.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Great, I will look forward to your report and I would do the same if I could!!

Try and get the pics after the eggs hit him!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
im going to attempt it but the funds arnt looking good at the moment however im sure natanal express buses are affordable. i just feel compelled to go for some reason. i watched him on the andrew marr show the other day and found my selfs swearing at the t.v and clenching my fists it just feels like the right thing to do.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

MSM here in Australia said he cancelled his London book signing because he didn't want to spend the tax payers money on security.

In other owrds he didn't want to have a massive police presence.

What a load of balony, he was sacred s**tless that he was going to get the rotten tomato's, AS WELL AS THE EGGS & SHOES.

This bloke has a hide as thick as an crocadile.

Crocodile hide is a common zionist trait. Do you know what sort of money this guy makes? He's doing this for past obligations to israel. Who knows how they fixed you elections over there. He is making millions since he left office.

Don't anyone smash your telescreens when seeing him. You only need to get another so to keep an eye on the children's mischief. I hope this guy gets impaled on a stake.

And, unless he shows up with mister jimmy, ready to take on America with guns and UN backing, he'd better not show up here in the states. We are way wise to zionist trix. They are in disbelief that the little Iran war plans are going awry. You ought to hear the careful way they try to insert it..it's all circumlocution now. BBC says Blair says Muslims are world's number 1 threat.

Here's a solution: QUIT ALLOWING zIONISTS to establish immigration paths for Muslims, because this is deliberate so to cause world hatred of them. They do not assimilate well, and should really be where they belong.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ok good for all those people , i love what they're doing .

so now two down ( BUSH & BLAIR ) three to go (cheney - rumsfeld & condi ) oh boy i cant wait

new topics

top topics

join