It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Warns of Possible Terrorist Response to “Burn Koran Day”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I know we have the right in the us to burn anything we like but as a Christian I don't see how burning the Quran does anything but drive a larger wedge between the Muslims and Christians. It promotes hostility and anger, something I do not believe Christ would like to see.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

This church should change its name from "Dove World Outreach Center"

To "Hawk World Reach out and smack somebody center"

Pathetic ignorance.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is utterly ridiculous, Extremism anyone? Seriously if I was in Florida I'd buy some books from him and throw those in the flames with the quran... What a joke. I wish I was there, I hope someone attends this event and convinces him and his followers that this is just childish.

And seriously I don't want to burn any religions book, but this just pisses me off. I hope a lot of people attend and they decide they need a new pastor... because I get his message, but ISLAM didn't run into our towers... It was hate , the same thing that he's spewing.

I hope this guy realizes that burning the Quran is not the anwser...

Is this guy CIA trying to inflame both religions?? I mean seriously hopefully people see through this guys facade as just an attempt to demonize the west and our culture...

Also can we merge the threads??? Is there really a need for two threads.... It would save me from copy and pasting....
I hope some atser's attend this event with camera and all... god speed

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Can someone answer this for me?

The news of this burning of the Koran spread like wild fire to the other side of the world.

Now I wonder how that happened.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i agree, it's disgusting....why not just
toss 'em in the dumpster like jehovahs witnesses literature.
you a no maky smokey!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Florida and their Black Operations.
Why do they have to be so obvious when they do these things?

I guess some groups
(mossad?) within one of the 3 letter alphabet agencies is running a flush out operation

Drive those critters out in the open so they can get dragnetted.

As Bush said

"Now watch this drive"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
From my side of the world looking in... This is crazy ! Why poke a stick at the bee hive
These hicksville folk have no idea the can of worms they are opening. Their stupid actions is the representation of the civilized western world. Dont include me!! I wish them luck on their stupid ordeal. No human should desecrate the word of any ones belief.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
as some one on this thread has already eluded to, it wouldnt suprise me if the security services have something to do with it. or at least championing it. it wouldnt be the first time would it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Americas motto should not be "In God we Trust" it should be,"Mind your own business".Are all Christians evil because of Hitler? The KKK believes in the Bible but they are rightly partitioned off from the people who sincerly believe in the Bible.Similarly Muslims come in different stripes....some want Jihad for breakfast and some want Cheerios.There was a time not too long ago, religion was a subject you kept to yourself, and your faith was your business. Nowadays religion is thrown @ you, and is also a big money making deal w/ snake oil saleman. If religion keeps getting into our lives in a negative way,and becomes more of a poltical statement THEN
we should start taxing said religions because they have completely become something foreign to what we know faith and religion really are about which is ,Peace and brotherhood ,Burn a Korean instead. (joke)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This sums up what is wrong with the people on Earth. Lack of Respect for each other, the planet, the animals,
ideas and differences in each other. We need to grow up as a collective mass body and think of each other and the long term consequences of our actions. May be this man is mentally disabled/ disfunctional and needs physicatric evaluation.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's been a while since an issue got me this perplexed and wound up.

On the one hand I totally support this idiot extremist's Free Speech right to burn the Koran and on the other hand I personally find it abhorrent, futile and get how it could endanger troops overseas, etc.

Ultimately - I blame the media and the public officials who have openly addressed this. They have fed this beast of an issue on every network, just as they did with the NY Mosque story, and forced this guy into a corner. Had they merely ignored him, the issue would not be so inflamed and the eyes of the world wouldn't be on him.

This one religious whacko in FL has us all on pins and needles merely because the media have chosen to blow up this story. I suspect it's because it's a fair juxtaposition to Mosque story and illustrates how the Constitution cuts both ways when it comes to intolerance. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should, etc...

How many other wing nuts are getting a primer on how to get attention and hold the country psychologically hostage? It's no wonder the definition of terrorist keeps expanding.

IMHO, the public is being perfectly played. So, I ask myself, "Who benefits?" and, as always, it's the war mongers and their puppets, the police state.

edit on 9/9/2010 by kosmicjack because: I thought about it a bit more.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This video is to warn you against a major manipulation by your media and governments. The International Burn Koran Day, the Ground Zero Mosque the Sakineh's case in Iran, are totaly connected and fake, they have been created and hyped in order to create an atmosphere of fear and hatred towards the Muslims.

The goal is to prepare the approriate conditions for False Flag terrorist attack or for the Middle East war, of course the Muslims will be blamed. This video is not meant to defend the Muslims but to warn the people against a huge manipulation.

If you ignore who is your true ennemy you're the true loser.

Our ONLY ennemies are our Governments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join