It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new and very enthusiastic :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneticTheory

Hello GeneticTheory,

Thank you for the welcome

Have a great day!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!!

hope you enjoy the site!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I have been a member for awhile, but kinda fell out. I hope to do a lot more on here now that I have the time. Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Welcome aboard

Just watch your step it can get a little deep from time to time

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow i have never seen an intro thread reaching so much posts!! You really seem to be a special person...!!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Welcome!

Since you are interested in the paranormal I recommend this thread to you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun to understand supernormal powers better:

www.falundafa.org...

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

Hi there,

Thanks, I already posted 2 threads.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsASecret

Hi itsASecret,

Thanks for the welcome.
I tend to forget about my hobbies (photography, reading) toowhen I'm busy. It's nice to hear that you have enough spare time, me, I'm booked solid until Christmas
I teach elem. English.

Thanks for stopping by

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Hey hillbilly4rent,

Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah I know what you mean. I've been following various conspiracy theories, but have not posted yet, am afraid I'll get sucked in.

Enjoy your day.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Wow i have never seen an intro thread reaching so much posts!! You really seem to be a special person...!!

Hey Jimirie,

How have you been doing?
I think it's actually the opposite. I'm just me, but all those people who actually took their precious time to welcome a total stranger into their community are the special ones!

Thank you all for your kind words

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Hello Gaussq,
Thank you for the welcome

And I have already clicked on the thread link you provided.... Third eye theories. eh?
That's down my lane.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks for your positive response!

I have a wife and kids who see all sorts of things so I am pretty used to these things by now...

I recommend that book to you, you will be amazed when you see the true reasons behind your open third eye(hint: you have a lot of virtue(good inborn quality) if you can use your third eye without any practice) and which level you can go in the future if you want to practice self-cultivation...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I will try to get my hand on that book, since the third eye for me came naturally, but like I mentioned in your thread I still have some areas I want to improve on.

I would really like to know if this is something that all children are born with, and that it just happens to gradually decrease as we get older, but for some reason it doesn't decrease for all of us....

I will go check out that book, thanks for recommending it, I'll kepp reading your thread, because this really interests me.

Thanks

edit on 113030p://f45Monday by Rainbowresidue because: grammar

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

I'm new and very enthusiastic

Don't worry,
They'll break you of that enthusiasm issue soon enough.

You know ... them. (sinister music plays in the background.)

Welcome to the freakshow.

Hope you enjoy it.

Cool avatar.

Badger

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I believe all children are born with this, more or less. Before six years old it is very easy to open their third eye. Both my kids have their eye open but as soon as they start school their level will drop down...

Each kid is born with different conditions, some come from very high levels and have no karma while others were reincarnated many times and did many bad things in the past, hence they have more trouble seeing higher dimensions because their karma obstructs them. A good indication of your amount of virtue as opposed to your karma is how flexible you are in your body. If you can do double Lotus without practice you have a (very) good inborn quality with lots of virtue. The stiffer you are the worse - generally speaking...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Hey Badger,

(hears the sinister music playing in the background and it reminds her of an old black and white Lugosi Bela movie.)

Thanks buddy

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

hi Gaussq,

Thanks for the info. After I read your post, I was trying to remember how well I actually can do that yoga position, and how long it's been since I last practiced it. If I'm not posting anything here tonight , you'll know what I'm doing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join