It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new and very enthusiastic :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, and must say I am so happy to have found this place.

I have been following the threads for about 2 months, and finally got the courage to join.

My interests are : Conspiracy theories, Paranormal, History, World News-Current Events.

This is the first forum I have visited where people are actually nice and polite.

I am looking fowarded to reading interesting threads!

Rainbowresidue

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hey there Rainbowresidue,

We've already met on my Dirken Ridge thread and you have impressed the hell out of me ... very helpful ... very kind person.

ATS needs more of your callibar ... so pleased you found us ... and thank-you for the personal input so far ... very much appreciated.

woody

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank you

I'm still learning how to add pictures, and all the technical stuff, but I'll catch on sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey (((Woody))),

I've been hoping to hear from you. Yours was the first thread I actually posted on, it's one of the best threads in my opinion.

I hope to bump into you more in the future.
Your a great person to exchange ideas with.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hi Rainbowresidue, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi Sauron,

(I'm a Lord of the Rings fan ) btw

Thank you for all the useful links, I will definetly need them, espcially since I'm not a PC expert, and need to learn about avatars, attaching media, etc.

I can't wait to start my own thread...

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi Rainbow

Welcome, you sound like a really good addition to this site.

People here are MOSTLY nice and polite, every now and again you'll come across someone snarky though. One big sometimes dysfunctional family type site

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi,

Very funny.

I know all about disfunctional family. My family invented 'disfunctional family' ...
Just kidding.
I know every family has its black sheep. I don't mind if I bump into a few, always makes for some interesting discussions.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did somebody say dysfunctional???

Hi Rainbowresidue!

Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm trying to recall a movie scene where people were actually rolling around in a liquid rainbow, but I cannot for the life of me place the film...

Anyway... Welcome! I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hi and welcome aboard!

If you´re interested in paranormal you maybe interested in your own spiritual development too.
So maybe you are interested and want to have a look into my first parts of the "Your Spiritual Revolution thread series"? You can find them down in my signature by clicking on the roman numbers.

Would like to see your contribution in it.

And for everyone: I will go on soon. At about the next days.

Oh and dont get trapped by all the conspiracy stuff here on ATS. For some it might be to quick to get all this information into your mind. Some might get paranoid or afraid of the real world because of all this stuff in here. And sure not everything is true. Remember everytime it is a member generated page and not the the full truth!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi Hefficide,

I am laughing my behind off on that one.

No, no movie like that. I'm just a creative person, and if I ever find something like rainbowresidue, I'll let you know. Until then it's just in my imagination.

Thanks for the witty welcome

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Rainbowresidue]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hello JimIrie,

Thank you

I will probably end up posting in the thread you mentioned tomorrow. It's really in the wee hours of the morning in my neck of the woods.

I consider myself a spiritual person and the whole shebang that goes with it (meditation, spirit guides, angels, visualiztaion, etc)

I'm looking forward to meeting you on one of those threads.

About conspiracy theories. I first got hooked on them when I watched the movie 'Conspiracy Theory' with Julia Roberts, Mel Gibson and the black helicopters.

I'm interested but not obsessed, and am pretty open-minded but will take some things with a grain of salt. (I have a hard time believing a president is an alien reptilien species)

Anyways thanks a ton for the insight, and hopefully see you soon on the other threads.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Rainbowresidue]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the welcome
Your avatar reminds me of a Greek Goddess for some reason.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
welcome! glad you are here. i too felt extremely happy to have found a forum for me. glad you found one for you too.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Hey there Ellie,

Thanks for the welcome. The best thing for me about this forum is how easy it is to find what you are looking for, and how different themes (News, Paranormal, etc.) are divided into different groups.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Welcome

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iKirK

Hi iKirk,

Thank you
Have a great weekend.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM