It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do *They* Have a Contract on You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Have you sold your soul to the Debbil?

Who Owns you? Are you free to make choices according to your own conscience or are your choices made out of obligations and "duty" to some affiliation? Are you coerced into making choices against your better judgment because someone is holding something over your head---purse strings and the promise of gain or loss? promise of privileges or loss of such? some kind of punishment if you don't comply? Some kind of reward if you do?

They key to their control over you is Leverage.

Have you realized that some things you committed yourself to are actually legal contracts although you were never informed that it was a valid legal contract?

If you are a bona fide member of a church, you have a contract. Religions, governments, social clubs, corporations, etc----many of these groups do have controlling power over you and a legal authority to impose their demands on you and expect your performance.

Maybe one reason you can't figure out just why you are trapped is because some contracts are Invisible. Sometimes these are known as "adhesion" contracts. Adhesions are often "silent" contracts based on the acceptance of the contract that you were presented and agreed to.

Often times, you were presented with benefits only and had no idea there was non-disclosure of performances expected from you. Only later when you have committed some infraction (that you never knew) are you apprised of the penalty.

In some of these contracts you have relinquished your authority to another by actually transferring your Power of Attorney and have submitted yourself to total control. Did you always do this knowingly?

How deep in the mire are you?
Who owns you?
What keeps you free from choosing the life you want for yourself and making the decisions you feel are truly right?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I must admit just last week I signed what appeared to be a contractual agreement written on sheepskin offered to me by an impeccably dressed, moderately tanned gentleman that smelled of sulfur. Nothing much occurred except now I can't see my reflection, women throw themselves at me, and I've become extremely, one could say devilishly, talented. Strange?

Anyway, we are controlled until we can become the controller.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I think we are all in the same boat and are in deeper than we know it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
I must admit just last week I signed what appeared to be a contractual agreement written on sheepskin .....

AProphet, That is exactly how it happens!

It sometimes "appears" to be contractual, but you just can't be sure because the word "contract" is never mentioned. Still, a lot seems to be "implied" in the agreement.

"Agreement written on sheepskin". Oh yes. Always. You are the sheep and it is on your skin that ownership is written. And now that your skin is Owned, you have become their Human Resource. This is why they now have the power to regulate what is necessary to keep you healthy---like mandatory vaccines, etc.

offered to me by an impeccably dressed, moderately tanned gentleman that smelled of sulfur.

Yes, great care is taken in the outer appearance. It has all the appeal of a Martha Stewart tastefully designed and decorated Doggy Bag. And all the sulfurous stinch of finding out the Doggy Bag isn't for left over food because the intended use of this Doggie Bag is to accompany "walkies".

Words can be very tricky. This is often times how they "get you". You think you know what it means, but the same word in English has a very different meaning in Legalese. It is actually a foreign language based on changing the definitions of common usage words. That's why these purveyors have their own dictionary.

Nothing much occurred except now I can't see my reflection...

That's the price. First you loose your sheep skin and then you loose your soul.
No reflection. Nothing of the real you will exist anymore once they achieve total control.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

A devilishly talented Chocolatier, no wonder the ladies are throwing themselves at you!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The POWER is at your fingertips.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They may have my name upon many contracts - some known to me, others not - but those contracts all suppose my voluntary participation. There are contracts which can be enforced in civil court, others that are less actionable.

They come in black and white, and every shade of gray that is imaginable. And, yes, when necessary I do sign them, some in blood, and then do my best to honor them. I do so because it is right that I should.

But there can come a day when the terms of a contract are no longer morally acceptable... When the variable nature of the interest and payments becomes unjust or untenable. And with some of these contracts I do have the right to litigate on my own behalf, in those same civil courts in my quest for remedy.

As to those gray contracts... Those dirty little deals that we sign with the lesser agents of this world... Those nod and wink understandings that we sometimes have to swallow hard, and accept because we feel it's for the greater good... Those nasty little deals we seal with blood and then pray we are never found out for having signed...

Those can be overcome the same way they were entered into - with blood.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Have you sold your soul to the Debbil?

Who Owns you? Are you free to make choices according to your own conscience or are your choices made out of obligations and "duty" to some affiliation? Are you coerced into making choices against your better judgment because someone is holding something over your head---purse strings and the promise of gain or loss? promise of privileges or loss of such? some kind of punishment if you don't comply? Some kind of reward if you do?

They key to their control over you is Leverage.

Have you realized that some things you committed yourself to are actually legal contracts although you were never informed that it was a valid legal contract?

If you are a bona fide member of a church, you have a contract. Religions, governments, social clubs, corporations, etc----many of these groups do have controlling power over you and a legal authority to impose their demands on you and expect your performance.

Maybe one reason you can't figure out just why you are trapped is because some contracts are Invisible. Sometimes these are known as "adhesion" contracts. Adhesions are often "silent" contracts based on the acceptance of the contract that you were presented and agreed to.

Often times, you were presented with benefits only and had no idea there was non-disclosure of performances expected from you. Only later when you have committed some infraction (that you never knew) are you apprised of the penalty.

In some of these contracts you have relinquished your authority to another by actually transferring your Power of Attorney and have submitted yourself to total control. Did you always do this knowingly?

Who owns you?
What keeps you free from choosing the life you want for yourself and making the decisions you feel are truly right?

good quistions
1 wats a mire?
2 god does
nothing does anymore..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Id say in order to sell my sole, i would need the following

Everytime i put my hand in my pocket a 20 dollar bill appears, for the rest of my days, that would be me really. Id be happy with that.

Oh and maybe a warm gentle breeze that passes over me for a few seconds everytime i leave my house in the morning, yeah, that would be pretty awesome.

At least with the devil you actualy something for soul as apposed to that other dude who wants it for free, aye right then, bloody con man.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7

good quistions
1 wats a mire?
2 god does
nothing does anymore..

1. Mire, by definition is a swamp. We are in mud up to our necks. We are entrenched in a system of benefits and punishments because we have given our power to others to make all the decisions and provisions for us. We have become free range slaves by our own doing and often by our signature which implies that we did this voluntarily.

2. "God does nothing anymore". One of the biggest problems facing us is that many people are waiting on this invisible God to fix everything. So far he has made no appearance. How many times do you get stood up before you realize nobody's coming? How long until you take responsibility and assert yourself to make the changes you want and need? When do we stand up for ourselves?

Do you know how to use an eraser?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So deep that there is only one way out now.

Who owns you?

Ownership is mutual, but it has a time limit, and an expiration date.

Threats, and being fully aware of how easily they can make good on them.

That too will change in time.

Interesting topic.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Right of Self Determination

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7

good quistions
1 wats a mire?
2 god does
nothing does anymore..

1. Mire, by definition is a swamp. We are in mud up to our necks. We are entrenched in a system of benefits and punishments because we have given our power to others to make all the decisions and provisions for us. We have become free range slaves by our own doing and often by our signature which implies that we did this voluntarily.

2. "God does nothing anymore". One of the biggest problems facing us is that many people are waiting on this invisible God to fix everything. So far he has made no appearance. How many times do you get stood up before you realize nobody's coming? How long until you take responsibility and assert yourself to make the changes you want and need? When do we stand up for ourselves?

Do you know how to use an eraser?
1 thanks for clearing that up,
and when u say we, u should be saing I, or are u refeering to urself and another person?
2uhmm god does alot of things and indeed he has shown up for me personally,although it did take a while
so for ur quistion how long ,it was long enough
and again, change we to I
3yes i do

edit on 9-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join