It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hey im starting this thread to discuss on your personal experiences of encounters with spirits and other paranormal things.

my story

it was me and my two friends in arizona at a abandon house my friend was living in (ya i kno). it started to get dark outside and we went inside to chill. my friend warns me and says theres a ghost in this house but its chill i talked to him, so im like alright as long as it dont fu@% with me. (this is where i messed up, i think the spirit heard me and took it as a challenge). after a few min of talking walking in and out to the back yard a stupid kids toy keeps going off and my other friend starts laughing making fun of the toy and ghost (another challenge)

we decide to take the mattress to the roof to sleep cuz it felt weird knowing a spirit was right beside you. we actually felt another persons presence the whole time we kept thinking there was a fourth person there. so were on the roof meditating and i decide to go inside to grab something (forgot what it was) It was very dark and my mind was playing tricks on me, but as i renter the main room where the spirit was it showed itself to me.

Its face was directly in front of mine and would follow the movement of my face (like i couldn't get way). my heart is pumping extremely fast, i raged out at it silently and it faded off. its face looked like a clay face with a grid on it. after that i ran outside and told my friends... crazy night!!

ok please post your Psychic Experiences here and discuss.

..i checked and there was a thread that strated in 07 called ghost stories but it was dead..

[edit on 6-9-2010 by fallinstar]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You first....

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

edited my original post

your turn..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

Originally posted by fallinstar
it was me and my two friends in arizona at a abandon house my friend was living in (ya i kno).

Did you mean that you know that the house wasn't actually abandoned because your friend was living in it

Anyways, I'll share one of my experiences, though I don't think as paranormal, but I'll post because there may be people whom consider it as such:

Was lying awake and relaxed on my couch in silence (silent by both toughts and speech). Suddenly I heard this voice (it was neither pleasant nor unpleasant) saying 9th of may (that is purposefully false date, as I don't want to give out other people's information). The voice was very clear, there was no question in my mind that someone had spoken. I got up and checked that my home was clear of other people (which I already knew of course, but in such occasions one have to check). It was. Well, it later happened that my brother's wife gave birth to a baby that day. He was born 3 weeks early, so I outruled the possibility of my mind calculating things. But I thought later that it was subconscious knowledge which I was able to extract. I never asked anything, just laid there with empty mind, observing. My theory for this experience can be reviewed here.

-v

[edit on 6-9-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't know how paranormal my experience was, but it was really weird. It was actually more of my dog's experience. I sure wish he could talk.

I have 3 dogs, all mostly indoor dogs, always very close to me. A few days ago, one of them stayed outside when I brought the other 2 in. A few minutes later, I was about to give the 2 that I brought in, treats. I heard a whine from elsewhere in the house, and there was the other dog, in the closed off storage room.

A mystery, I fear, that will never be explained logically.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Okay a long time ago when I was in jr. high I became friends with a kid two years younger then me who claimed his family were witches. Being both into occult topics he showed me table tapping. On the first afternoon we did it it was about as impressive as a oujia board. Around 5 pm my mom was driving him home and I stayed behind to keep a eye on my younger brother. My old bedroom was the first room on your left when you walked in the front door. I was laying on my bed reading till my mom got back and finished dinner, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a small glowing green figure run past my door. It was about two and a half to three feet tall. I got up thinking maybe it was my little bro. He was still in the kitchen and it passed my door going towards the front door. A chair was next to the door against the wall and no where else could anything go [the front door was shut] Funny thing was that friend exposed me to my second paranormal encounter a few weeks later. Creeped me out that for sure.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by hangedman13]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Originally posted by fallinstar
it was me and my two friends in arizona at a abandon house my friend was living in (ya i kno).

Did you mean that you know that the house wasn't actually abandoned because your friend was living in it

Anyways, I'll share one of my experiences, though I don't think as paranormal, but I'll post because there may be people whom consider it as such:

Was lying awake and relaxed on my couch in silence (silent by both toughts and speech). Suddenly I heard this voice (it was neither pleasant nor unpleasant) saying 9th of may (that is purposefully false date, as I don't want to give out other people's information). The voice was very clear, there was no question in my mind that someone had spoken. I got up and checked that my home was clear of other people (which I already knew of course, but in such occasions one have to check). It was. Well, it later happened that my brother's wife gave birth to a baby that day. He was born 3 weeks early, so I outruled the possibility of my mind calculating things. But I thought later that it was subconscious knowledge which I was able to extract. I never asked anything, just laid there with empty mind, observing. My theory for this experience can be reviewed here.

-v

[edit on 6-9-2010 by v01i0]

haha ya right and the spirit, that house was def not abandon lol

edit on by fallinstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
has anyone gotten a picture? i see shadows, light sparks, alot of stuff out of the corner of my eye all the time but when i take photo its nothing. any advice?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I'd just have a camera ready at all times. I tried it and unfortunately my battery allowance has been cancelled.

I'd also have several backups that require different ways of charging up.

top topics

join