It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaked me out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Last night I got called in to work to respond to a burglary alarm around 2 AM. It turned out to be nothing, but on the way back I was travelling east bound on I-40 (Jackson< TN) and getting ready to exit. I noticed a light moving across the sky to the Southwest and fairly low in the sky. I couldn't see any blinking lights so I thought it might be a satellite, until it abruptly changed directions and then dissapeared.

I pulled the car over and got out and thats when I saw that there were 2 other lights. They were both moving around erratically, not necessarily quickly, but in all directions. Up, down, one even made what appeared to be a circle.

I didn't have a camera with me, so after a few minutes I just got in the car and headed home. I went back out once I got home but couldnt see anything.

I have no idea what I saw, but it was very bizarre. Is it possible that this was some kind of ball lightning or something?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not too far from you. I know alot of people that see things in the sky in the Memphis area and surrounding. I believe there is an airstrip at the Millington Navy base, and an air guard unit at Memphis international airport. Maybe its connected with those. I know a couple that regularly sit in Shelby Farms park after dark, and see all kinds of objects. I have no idea how reliable they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi neighbors. We're not far from Memphis, either. I know Millington was partially closed in the 1990's but they still have personnel there and I think still have training exercises. Anyone a Vol fan??

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You are a Police officer right ?
dont be surprise if see more of these since you travel a lot on the roads

Incredibly UFO event you got there

thanks for sharing it very appreciated... S&F for the story

i saw 1
15 yrs ago and im still amaze by the sighting i got
it was moving across mountains in the dark night
very deep in the forest near our camp
it was so beautifull flashing lights.. all the colors were included in those lights... the mountain had no road
it was like scanning the ground or travelling at very low altitude
to avoid being detected by radars
so far i never could explain what i saw so its my personnal UFO

at first i though it was a ice cream van ahah
the sighting were in St-Donat(Quebec) and there is actually a big reserve there
i cant tell if it was alien or not but it was really strange
like your story

im almost 30 and the image of the UFO is still printed in my deepest memories...

be carefull on the roads by the way
im sure you are a very good cop

a true agent of peace

continu your good job

[edit on 9/6/2010 by Ben81]

new topics

top topics

join