It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time listener...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey guys! I come from a small town in Ohio where I have spend most of my 19 years. I have always been critical of any 'news' from the MSM and various other sources, but only started my journey down the rabbit hole a year ago. What a journey it has been. My topics of interest are the NWO, 2012 enlightenment, and ET's. I hope to be a strong part of this amazing community of truth-seekers!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello there!

Welcome to the party pal! Have fun and hope to see you around on the boards!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! Please don't forget about the BTS and ATS chat sides of the website.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by uzumaki42

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome, welcome.
The more that start to search for the truth, the better.

See you on the board!

All the best,
Tarrok

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Our media industry has just gotten worse as it's aged. Instead of getting better at reporting the news the media industry has no horizon over partisan bickering. If UFO's really did invade the ideologues would probably be arguing over who this event will hurt more in the poll numbers. I can imagine the headline :

Wall Street Journal - Jan 2015 : "UFO event causes christian fundamentalist to loose faith, many join democratic party.

edit on 11-9-2010 by GeneticTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by uzumaki42

Hi uzumaki42, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome!

Hope to see you on the boards, I take interest in the paranormal, third eye and the human inborn supernormal abilities, among many other things.

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa, which aims at unlocking your true self by following the principle of Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in your daily actions.

top topics

join