It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do others who lucid dream or have deja vu see flying shadows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This could be a trick of my eyes in the dark. But I could of swear I seen a flying shadow fly over me before I want to bed. Since I'm becoming more powerful in lucid dreaming and I have a huge increase in deja vu I thought that figure had something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I get the deja vu all the time, but no flying shadows.
Could it possibly be a shadow person?
Do you recall if it was in any particular shape?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

As I recall laying down it was like a small oval that flew like a shooting star. Really strange. I don't do drugs or drink and There's noting wrong with me. Most likely I was just tired. It looked like a dark orb. :/

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Have you had any lucid dreams of flying? Maybe you are seeing your own dreaming self fly around OOBE...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Have you had any lucid dreams of flying? Maybe you are seeing your own dreaming self fly around OOBE...

Well I did have several dreams where I could fly under my control. There have been times when I was half asleep/ half awake dreaming.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have many lucid dreams, and they often come true, evidently the day after I woke up from it, but I don't experience flying shadows. What I do experience, every so often, is a flash of blue. Well I say flash because to me, when it occurs, I always notice it, yet its really just a dot, or spec of shining bright blue, and it is usually to my left or straight ahead of me, and it occurs while I'm awake. Though it first happened in a dream before it ever happened in reality.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well there ya go. Mystery solved. You are seeing your dream-self fly.

Time and space are different to your dream-self. You could dream the dream and then see that same dream-self later on, or even before the dream. Time and space are just stubbornly persistent illusions.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Student X]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yes, I lucid dream/have odd de ja vu moments.

and 'flying shadows'? like shadows of invisible somethings showing up on the ground? or like a bird/air plane? or is this all in your dreams cus thats more reasonable. XD

im assuming you're asking people this because some odd phenomenon has/is happening to you. How many times have you seen these and whats so 'off' about them?

thinking about odd phenomenons that have happened to me.., brings me back to one night, in the early morning (3 am) where i was biking back to my home and all of a sudden a rainbow circular prism shines in front of my bike on the ground (guestimating 3 feet in diameter) for about 2 seconds then just dissapears. I stopped and looked around to find nothing disimilar afterwards. i still dont know how something like that is made when not only did my bike not have anything reflector related on it but i was in the middle of nowhere (no lgihts anywhere whatsoever) ... f***ed with my mind for a little while and is now. :s

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you aren't easiliy scared, you should read this:
www.educate-yourself.org...

It's from the Castaneda Books. It's about those shadows, and you probably notice them due to your increased awareness.

top topics

join