It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that Bugs me for ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here are somethings that bugs me for ages(they can be too outlandish even for me):

1. Carnivorous Reptile species with Superhuman intelligence creates life on earth with Nanotechnology where someday in 2012, they destroys life on earth for harvesting Humans for food and this extinction are described as: "everything that lives meets it's creator"
  2. Planet earth is a Giant Spaceship where Underground and Underwater civilizations are allowed to reached Type 1 Level or beyond, but civilization on the Earth's surface are being held on Type 0 level at same time
  3. there's something that turns people into Carnivorous reptile being with IQ level of at least 140, but renders them ultra-violent, Materialistic, and Greedy; or something that exactly opposite

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Things that bug me for ages:

Nonsensical rantings about imaginary superintelligent lizards that are supposed to destroy life on a date that is nothing but a media hyped misunderstanding of the Mayan calender.

Oh and running out of Ben and Jerry's ice cream at 2 am. That also gets my goat.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The nonsense posted by the OP and having to stop everything to give the dog a bath because he decided to play in a mud puddle.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Things that bug me for ages:

Nonsensical rantings about imaginary superintelligent lizards that are supposed to destroy life on a date that is nothing but a media hyped misunderstanding of the Mayan calender.

Oh and running out of Ben and Jerry's ice cream at 2 am. That also gets my goat.

Forgot about imaginary superintelligent lizards that are supposed to destroy life on a date that is nothing but a media hyped misunderstanding of the Mayan calender, how about the other than I mentioned here in this thread?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Forgot about imaginary superintelligent lizards that are supposed to destroy life on a date that is nothing but a media hyped misunderstanding of the Mayan calender, how about the other than I mentioned here in this thread?

I was under the impression that I was agreeing with the things that bug you.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here are somethings that bugs me for ages(they can be too outlandish even for me):

Planet earth is a Giant Spaceship ....(snip)

But planet earth is a giant spaceship.Our planet flies through space at over 60,000 miles per hour at the same time our galaxy as it drifts through intergalactic space at 1.3 million mph brings the earth along. Earth is a spaceship that contains everything you and generations will ever need for the journey.

Cool thought eh..

[edit on 9/6/2010 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The one that keeps me awake at night: who closes the door after the bus driver gets out?

:bnghd:

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
1 thing that bugged me for eonszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

gullible people

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Planet earth is a Giant Spaceship ....(snip)

But planet earth is a giant spaceship.Our planet flies through space at over 60,000 miles per hour at the same time our galaxy as it drifts through intergalactic space at 1.3 million mph brings the earth along. Earth is a spaceship that contains everything you and generations will ever need for the journey.

Cool thought eh..

[edit on 9/6/2010 by kinglizard]

The problems is: how did both underwater and/or deep underground civilization probably have type 1 Civilization while Surface human civilization is type 0 Civilization

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Is this something to do with this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1b2030fece4.png[/atsimg]

You know what bugs me, when a level 5 mage uses a deflection cast on my ice spears before I have had time to invoke my targeting spell

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm only talking about following things in this thread:

1. Carnivorous Reptile species with Superhuman intelligence creates life on earth with Nanotechnology where someday in 2012, they destroys life on earth for harvesting Humans for food and this extinction are described as: "everything that lives meets it's creator"
2. Planet earth is a Giant Spaceship where Underground and Underwater civilizations are allowed to reached Type 1 Level or beyond, but civilization on the Earth's surface are being held on Type 0 level at same time
3. there's something that turns people into Carnivorous reptile being with IQ level of at least 140, but renders them ultra-violent, Materialistic, and Greedy; or something that exactly opposite

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

As a superhuman carnivorous reptile with a staggerlingly high IQ and a penchant for repressing surface cultures to level 0 or higher I can conclusively tell you that we do not exist.

We have never existed.

So ixnay on telling our ecretsays!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by masonicon

As a superhuman carnivorous reptile with a staggerlingly high IQ and a penchant for repressing surface cultures to level 0 or higher I can conclusively tell you that we do not exist.

We have never existed.

So ixnay on telling our ecretsays!

We exist to kick their ass and contary to Pseudosciences says, they didn't creates us

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
theyre not real.

wake up from your dream.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
theyre not real.

wake up from your dream.

They are very real and they are the oldest stories that our ancestors ever told

new topics

top topics