It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Christian Leaders to the Carpet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by itistrue

In Matthew 11:14 Jesus says that if you are willing John the Baptizer was Elijah who was to come but then in John 1:21 the pharisees ask John if he is Elijah who was to come and he answers ''i am not''. Jesus says he is John says he isnt who is correct? The Word of God is utterly true yet one is saying he is and the other is saying he isnt so which one is right i ask you?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

this question isn't valid because you want me to explain your belief. Please ask one question and I will answer it thanks....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Wonderful question. John prepared the way for the first time Jesus (Yeshua) came and Elijah will prepare the way for Jesus (Yeshua) second coming as one of the 2 witnesses.

John was a messenger crying out in the wilderness and Elijah will be a witness crying out a different way. Like Jesus is coming back as a lion instead of a lamb. So Elijah's message will be different then John's because he is preparing for the return of the LION of judah. That is why Elijah will have all the power given to him by YHVH to witness for Christ's return. Thanks

[edit on 7-9-2010 by itistrue]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by itistrue

Thanks now please ask me another question.

Explain why the "last trump" of the rapture is not the last trumpet in Revelation.

Please specify verses. thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Want To Believe

Is the rapture doctrine Scriptural or not? Second line.

Yes, But you need to explain what the rapture is. The rapture according to scripture is God (YHVH) taking away his people so they can prepare for battle. They are taken and hidden until the time until the battle of Armageddon.
So when God's people leave here there will only be 2 witnesses left. So I would encourage you to listen to them. Elijah and Enoch.

This leads into something else -

Why aren't the believers the 144,000?

Because they are preparing to fight as the rest of the world has a chance to change their mind about who IAM (YHVH, Jesus, The Father and Holy Spirit) is and what he has done for them.

Who is the 144,000 pictured in REV 14:1? They will rule with Christ during his 1,000 year time one earth.

No one can say they were never told. Revelations explained plain and simple. The time is very short so short this might be your last call........

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Does anyone think this is a game? or is it REAL? You better decide quickly!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks now please ask me another question.

Explain why the "last trump" of the rapture is not the last trumpet in Revelation.

Please specify verses. thanks

Paul speaking of the rapture of the church age believers in Jesus Christ:

"Behold, I tell you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed." ~ 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

There are 3 reasons why the "last trump" written by Paul here is not talking about the "last trumpet" in Revelation:

"And the seventh angel sounded (his trumpet); and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Revelation 11:15

My question has 3 answers to it, what are 3 reasons why Paul is not discussing the angel's trumpet blast in Revelation 11:15 as the timing of the rapture of the church?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

In the book of Jude 1:9 it states that the Archangel Michael had a dispute with the devil over the body of Moses. I have two questions concerning this Scripture. The first being why did Michael and the devil dispute over the dead body of Moses and the second being why wouldnt Michael not dare to pronounce against the devil a railing judgment? Also nowhere else in Scripture is this mentioned. Why?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by nlouise

GREAT LONG QUESTION.. ALOT OF MEAT HERE!!!! THANKS.
1. Every day is not the Sabbath, YHVH hollowed one Day Saturday forever! The Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. It is one of the commandments that never passed away and stands forever. Jesus said IF you break one of the commandments you are guilty of breaking them ALL! Then if you don't keep the Sabbath you BROKE all 10 of the commandments.

Thanks. I was wondering about that because the question I purposed to you is what I was taught in the church, yet at creation it appears that God institued the Sabbath long before the 10 commandments were written.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Is the rapture doctrine Scriptural or not? Second line.

Yes, But you need to explain what the rapture is. The rapture according to scripture is God (YHVH) taking away his people so they can prepare for battle. They are taken and hidden until the time until the battle of Armageddon.
So when God's people leave here there will only be 2 witnesses left. So I would encourage you to listen to them. Elijah and Enoch.

This leads into something else -

Why aren't the believers the 144,000?

Because they are preparing to fight as the rest of the world has a chance to change their mind about who IAM (YHVH, Jesus, The Father and Holy Spirit) is and what he has done for them.

Who is the 144,000 pictured in REV 14:1? They will rule with Christ during his 1,000 year time one earth.

No one can say they were never told. Revelations explained plain and simple. The time is very short so short this might be your last call........

Question: Why does God need to use us for the battle of Armegedon, when he has lots of angels?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's not that He "needs" us for battle, because He destroys satan and his armies at the end of the 1,000 year reign with just His spoken word. It
is more like He shares the victory with us over the antichrist.

I for one, have always wanted to fight alongside the Lord on a white heavenly horse.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It's not that He "needs" us for battle, because He destroys satan and his armies at the end of the 1,000 year reign with just His spoken word. It

I for one, have always wanted to fight alongside the Lord on a white heavenly horse.

Ok I got that, but who are the elect that will still be here when Jesus returns?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Only the Lord can Judge the devil. Moses body was to be used for the Glory of God.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Then tell me how was the dead body of Moses to be used for the Glory of God because i would really like to know. Also why doesnt this account appear anywhere else in the Bible because it is certainly not in the Torah.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The seventh trumpet blast is after the 1000 year reign of Christ

because the rapture takes place at the feast of Trumpets before the problems of the world.

The rapture already took place PRE-TRIB

The seventh trumpet blast is when the Father comes down from heaven and lives with men.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

I am glad you learned something very important. thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Because we will be as God is ruling and reigning with Christ. Can you image all the believers who were raptured coming back equal with GOD

the scripture "Ye are gods" is fullfilled!

Now it is not angels fighting the demons but all the redeemed of God who are equal with him.............

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Ok I got that, but who are the elect that will still be here when Jesus returns?

They will be the 144,000 written about in revelation.
It all ties together....
Please tell others to read this post especially unbelievers... see what they think. The rapture is really close.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Then tell me how was the dead body of Moses to be used for the Glory of God because i would really like to know. Also why doesnt this account appear anywhere else in the Bible because it is certainly not in the Torah.

Who appeared and spoke with Jesus? (in the New Testament)
Read Mark 9:4

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Does anyone believe YET? I haven't found one person to disprove what I have said yet..... This thread was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join