It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Christian Leaders to the Carpet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itistrue

Is it really so hard to answer a question with yes or no? Do you believe that Jesus the Word of God was made flesh as the son of God and died to redeem and save mankind. This is a very simple question demanding a very simple answer yes or no.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Yes Jesus Christ did come in the Flesh as the Son of God. Sorry it took so long to get back to you but that was just a simple question. Now give me a real hard one.............

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LDaysCal

Jesus wanted all the believers to be One as he was with God. Denominations are not good that is a division.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Sorry I didn't see the question the computer got infected and I had to fix it.
Yes Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Now that you tested the Spirit which is very good of you let's start playing!!!!!!!!! YES

[edit on 6-9-2010 by itistrue]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Please forgive my bluntless and harshness with you earlier but i have encountered many many people who do not like answering simple questions with yes or no. Scripture does say let your yea be yea and your nay be nay. And yes i was testing you and i will continue to do so simply because i do not know you yet. Give me a little bit more time to formulate a question for you that perhaps will stump you. I am looking forward to the challenge. Let the games begin.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Here is another challanger.. Have your top Christian leader post a Biblical question here- AS HARD as they would like to and I will answer it within 2 minutes of reading it.........

Methusela was the oldest man to ever live at 969 years old. Yet he died before his father did, how is this possible?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry so long to respond Because enoch was taken away he did not die. Great question thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Someone gave me a private question. Please post ALL questions here. Here is what the person asked -

Will the two witnesses of Revelation be two literal people, or is it symbolic of two types of peoples? Who?

If you do not ask the questions here how will everyone see and believe.
You have top play by the rules.

This person asked 2 questions which is fine.

The answers are Two literal people and those people are -

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I answered this in a seperate massage for a seperate answer. Please ask one question at a time. Thanks.

The two people are Elijah and Enoch. Both were taken away before and they will return and witness when they come back because they never died. So actually Enoch is the oldest men to ever live because he never died and he is with Elijah until God sends them back to be his witnesses. The two witnesses spoken about in revelation.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Q: Why does God see us Christians today as just as righteous as the apostles Peter and Paul??

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Because we have the righteousness of Christ

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I have to make a statement about your signature! I hate religion to it gets in the way of the truth. That is why Jesus hates religion also and that is why the religious leaders persecuted Jesus in the First place. GREAT signature.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You answer well, 99% of Christians see Peter and Paul as saints instead of sinners like we are.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thanks now please ask me another question.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

you make this more interesting for me thank you and I am glad you agree with me!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by itistrue]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by itistrue

Thanks now please ask me another question.

Explain why the "last trump" of the rapture is not the last trumpet in Revelation.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by itistrue
Someone gave me a private question. Please post ALL questions here. Here is what the person asked -

Will the two witnesses of Revelation be two literal people, or is it symbolic of two types of peoples? Who?

If you do not ask the questions here how will everyone see and believe.
You have top play by the rules.

This person asked 2 questions which is fine.

The answers are Two literal people and those people are -

You didn't explain any of this to me. All I got was an email from someone (you) that I don't know asking me to ask them anything. I don't have ESP. You asked me to ask a question and I did, no more information than that. My immediate thought was 'ok, humor me'.

I've been on a few threads going back and forth debating with atheists and esoteric kabbalists for the past week, and then I get your email. I actually assumed you were one of them trying to challenge me further. That is why I asked you from what standpoint you were coming from; fundamentalist, esoteric, or spiritual relationship. I had no idea where you were coming from on this issue!?!?!!? And, still didn't until I found this post. I get it now, now that you have explained your propsoal.

I didn't even know you had responded to my posts in the earlier thread until after I asked you the question.

If I thought things were done in secret, I would not be challenging Kabbalists on this forum.

There is a guy on a radio show called 'The Jesus Christ show' where people ask him questions and he answers them. I am assuming this is a similar thing by what you wrote. With that, I can understand where you are coming from on this matter.

Question: Shouldn't every day be Sabbath? Wasn't OT Law a shadow of things to come? If you are in my heart every day, why is a particular day to be set aside of 'not sinning' if we abide in you on a daily basis, and couldn't keep the OT laws to begin with? Doesn't even a sinful thought break the Sabbath day, even though the enemy attacks the mind?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Is the rapture doctrine Scriptural or not? Second line.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

GREAT LONG QUESTION.. ALOT OF MEAT HERE!!!! THANKS.
1. Every day is not the Sabbath, YHVH hollowed one Day Saturday forever! The Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. It is one of the commandments that never passed away and stands forever. Jesus said IF you break one of the commandments you are guilty of breaking them ALL! Then if you don't keep the Sabbath you BROKE all 10 of the commandments.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

2. The OT (Tanach) was a shadow of things to come. Everything in the future. We will never stop keeping the Sabbath in this age or the next because all the ones who make it to the next will be living on the New Earth under the New Heaven (Read the last 3 chapters of Revelation).

3. There is not particular day to stop sinning. We shouldn't sin every day! Jesus said be Holy as I AM Holy. Hence no SIN you are Holy. Yeshua said it I believe it.

4. The people couldn't keep the Law because they did not have the Spirit of God living within them.

5. A sinful thought is just a thought and it can be placed in your mind by the enemy. If you think upon the thought and act on the thought thenn you have sinned no matter which day it is. A thought is a temptation if you make it your own then you have sinned. Cast down vain imaginations.
Don't give into the thoughts and you won't sin. A tempation is not a sin. Just walk the other way.

Thanks for the awesome multiple questions........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join