It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal, Cops Say

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by harrytuttle

Excuse me? Why would you apply this only in this case? How about images of violence? Images of drug use or images of jay walking too then.

Embhasis mine. Next time read before you start guessing who people are. Discussion was about draw images of child molestation. While we're at it how about tv and movies. They go far beyond drawing and none of that is illegal.

edit on 8/9/2010 by PsykoOps because: forgot bold tags

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks silo, i really could have done without knowing this existed, the world just got a bit worse.

Ok so i guess i have to do my usual thing here. The idea of this book existing is simply horrific, i don't have strong enough words for it. However it's a book and therefore protected under free speech, along with chemistry books which contain explosive formulas, martial arts books that tell people deadly strike points and books on how to cultivate drugs.

I can't really add anything more than that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I am terrible sorry for my coldness about this issue, but...there are horrid books & manuals on sale for years...Especialy some so called Satanic books and guides, that explains very well step by step how to kidnap childs and babys for ritualistic desmembration or gang bang rape...and nobody seem's too much agitated about it.
IMO A child molesting kind of guide it's not worst then that exemples i give. But if you spend some time cheking on book stores, you could find even worst things then this ones.
IMHO this guide can be the best thing in the world, if the FBI is in fact inteligent...Sell the book, and times to times get the buyers name list (For exemple by it's fiscal number to print the book recipt), and voilá...maybe one of the easiest and fast ways to find possible child molesters!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Google books is selling this book so you don't have to worry about being traced.

I'm sure you meant to say that beacause Google is selling this book it is being traced - right? *wink* (But that's for another thread)...

It is authored by Carla van Dam Phd and is recommended by five other child abuse professionals.. I had doubts that this was the correct book until i read the last line of the books listing. (See above) If this is not google books trying to push this book by adding the blurb on the end, than i ask myself, "Is this just a marketing ploy?" There is no other Child molestation manual listing. I think there is a cop in Florida that needs to answer some serious questions.

You're absolutely right.
I intend on asking him just this same question - IF - I can get a hold of him.
I'd also like to contact the original journalist that spread, I mean, errr, started the story, and ask if they did their homework - as it sounds like now, thanks to you doing your homework, they did not.

As an added thought though. You said 'you can't yell fire in a theater'...
Normally I would agree.
Problem is, when it comes to child predators? The theater is burning all around us and parents are sending their kids to double features.

Thanks tons!

peace

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

IMHO this guide can be the best thing in the world, if the FBI is in fact inteligent...Sell the book, and times to times get the buyers name list (For exemple by it's fiscal number to print the book recipt), and voilá...maybe one of the easiest and fast ways to find possible child molesters!!

There's the trap.
Watch out!
OH NO!
You fell in...

Regardless of the content, if the authorities start 'tagging' when this book is sold, and not?
Isn't that even worse, in a way, than banning it?
(I'm talking on the internet specifically).

I'd so love to be able to back you up on this one, but I just can't.
ANY regulation of the internet is a step off a very very high cliff, as far as I'm concerned, and that means we can only go down hill from there.

peace

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Unfortunately nothing comes with only pro's, the con's of freedom of speech which this manual falls under involve people giving out their thoughts and ideas on subjects you may find distasteful and offensive!

Banning the book wouldn't solve anything, much like banning guns doesn't stop people killing each other.

One has to wonder though if things like this aren't actually government ploys in order to make it easier to pass yet another freedom killing law thanks to knee jerk reactions from the populace. I know if I was in power and I wanted to create a new law which under normal circumstances wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting passed I'd create a ruse which rallies the populace into supporting the law and thus result in it getting passed with ease!

That's -nothing- like G.W. and 9/11.

I'm thinking that the cops wanted the book out so that they can track people down who get the book at the very least.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Books that teach how to make bombs are LEGAL; its called freedom of the press. I know this is horrible, but I stand for the rights of every US citizen, if this book contained no illegal content, then it itself is completely legal. How far will you go for your rights?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The manual is more than a 170 pages. Thats around 1/3 of whats in this ream of 500 sheets papers..

I LOL'd so hard on that point

I could only find a snippet of the manual and it seemed like "Molestation for dummies" -kinda book.. Weird sh*t

Now I'm really paranoid, that this connection is on some watch list after all those pedo type searchwords I used

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I do not understand how this is legal. Yes, we have freedom of speech..UNLESS..it is directly harming someone or in defamatory to women and children. If this isn't defamatory then I do no know what is. Our most innocent citizens, children, are at risk here and the Florida Orange county Police Dept needs to get their crapped together and quick.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

I do not understand how this is legal.

I don't either.
I've been hunting around looking for precedents to prove it is not, and keep coming up empty handed.

That and the Detective in question is being very sly about when he can and cannot answer questions - or at least the 'home office' is.

I was sure I read somewhere (somewhere being the key word) that anything that could insight harm was considered illegal. Well, if a 'HOW TO' on child molestation isn't enough to incite harm I dunno what is.
But then again I haven't read the manual - nor will I on fear of being implicated.

So, like a dog chasing it's tail I'm still at it but haven't gotten much farther than when I started out but feel like I've run miles. *wink*

peace

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm all for "Freedom Of Speech", but people have totally taken advantage! This is just terrible! Where do we draw the line? We really need some decency laws! These people have crossed the line! What has happened to common sense and decency?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is where the US constitution falls apart...when common sense sanity and logic fly out the window and protect predators and criminals and by proxy condone the very dispicable acts the protection of Rights where intended to thwart. No consitutiton of rational virtue or peice of paper anywhere can justify the existence of this manual...no people with a set of values worth upholding would ever seek to protect it.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
WTF!!?!?!?!? How can this POSSIBLY allowed? I am a big believer in free speech but free speech takes some common sense too! As an uncle of 2 beautiful nieces and i found this garbage anywhere within in 3 blocks of my nieces......well, there would be no more posts from nick. and im not a violent person by any means....except when it comes to my family.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is simple... If you touch kids sexually you are a broken human being!!! PERIOD!!! If you look at a child and it turns you on, you are broken!!! PERIOD!!!
When I say broken, I specifically mean "you are not fixable". By that I mean - No amount of therapy can fix you. You need to be taken out of society. I do not mean jail... I mean DEATH! I should not have to pay for you to receive 3 meals and a bed. Written word that describes how to pick up and molest children, should be used to attract said "kid touchers" and then a sniper should ventilate their cranium. I have no trouble doing the duty myself. The only thing that comes into question is the persons actual guilt. If guilt can not be proven 100%.... Then life without parole, should be the punishment . .... But if it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that said person molested a child, that person should be killed in the most violent and painful manner... I can say with 100% certainty that I would willingly provide my services to carry out the actual execution... I would actually take pleasure in this. I can assume that me killing said pedo ,would save many childrens lives and mental health.....

Waaaa "Violence doesn't solve anything!" BS the pedo would not be able to touch kids!!!
Waaaa "What if the MAN is 20 and the girl is 12??" = CLICK CLICK BOOM dead!!

I understand the ramifications of banning this book. I dont think the book should be banned. This would open a door that america does not want to open.. But it pisses me off right to the core...

I do believe that the author should be killed immediatly!!! I would star and flag the OP for posting "I found the author and killed him".

While I am on a roll .. Starting Thursday October 7th- New rule - At 8:00 Am breakfast call... All Inmates in prison for sexually asaulting a child, no longer have "protective custody".. At 8:00 AM all kid touchers are moved to general population! As an added measure, all prisons are to leave all cell doors open for the remainder of the day.

Thank you and have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Im sure this is in the same context as displaying naked childern and calling it art. Keep in mind also that now a days there are ways to track the purchase of items like this book mentioned. Yes if someone wanted to they could use cash and aviod getting databased but cash isnt so common.

V6

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

There's so much of your post I agree with. So much. It's just beyond my comprehension people cannot see that the death sentence for these animals is the only way to protect children. PERIOD.

But, since we can't get rid of ignorance, sometimes we have to give in to it. In order to appease the bleeding heart idiots, why not try this.

Brand Pedophiles. Yep, as in branding, marking, disfiguring. Mark them for what they are.

Society needs to be able to SEE the evil in these peoples hearts, on the outside.
Society, children, need to be forewarned.
Pedophiles call for an outward sign, IMO, that blazes like a beacon of light to the world - shouting THIS PERSON IS A CHILD MOLESTER!

People used to be branded as thieves. Branded as adulterers.

Well, child molesters brand their victims for life (if they're lucky enough to live).
They adulterate the child, robbing the child of it's innocence forever.
And no, Surviving a childhood of molestation, rape, torture, is not something you can just 'get over' and people who say so are ignorant in the extreme.

So, back to my point?
Brand them.
No joke.
RIGHT BETWEEN THEIR FREAKING EYES - or on each cheek.
Mark them with an outward sign - something no one can help but see and in the blink of an eye KNOW these people are EVIL and DANGEROUS!

Brand them - and turn them loose.

It might not stop them, but it sure as hell will warn those little ones who might otherwise trust them, and their parents, and society.

As for the book? You're right. We can't ban it. As you said it will open a door no American wants to go through.
Thanks for your opinion.

peace
edit on 6-10-2010 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
It is simple... If you touch kids sexually you are a broken human being!!! PERIOD!!! If you look at a child and it turns you on, you are broken!!! PERIOD!!!
When I say broken, I specifically mean "you are not fixable". By that I mean - No amount of therapy can fix you. You need to be taken out of society. I do not mean jail... I mean DEATH!

Hey hang on a second, did you just say if they even look at a child and get turned on they should be dead? So if a person walks down the street, sees a child, gets turned on but never actually touches the child we should kill them? How exactly would that one be enforced? It's unpleasant but thoughts should not be illegal, only actions.

Also understand that if in the UK a 16 year old has sex with a 15 year old then technically the 16 year old is now a paedophile and can be imprisoned if caught and put on the sex offenders register. Are you really saying you would kill a 16 year old who has sex with his/her 15 year old partner? I think you need to reel in those emotional reactions you have.

I'm all with you that paedophiles are not fixable but death? Yeah i'm calling waaaaaa on that because violence is pathetic as a punishment, all it does is make these people more careful. Prison for life is far better for a multitude of reasons, including the fact it's just a worse punishment.

silo

Branding? Really bad idea. I dunno why people don't think these things through.

You catch a paedophile, you brand him/her and what now? They will simply disguise the brand (simple enough) and now you have someone who is a paedophile but can pass as a normal person, you end up with society becoming complacent. They expect to see the brand, if they don't then they trust the person, rather stupid.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Come on! Someone even stared you.. Wow you must have 2 account...because who would follow that completely dilusional thought process.

Ok, lets think about this. How exactly did you think I planned on detecting these "thinkers?" Your emotional response really takes me by suprise.. I had no plans of going around and reading peoples brains or interogating people... But lets follow that thought process for a minute.. Ok so we put out a broadcast on the news everywhere... it says "Every adult that looks at children, and gets turned on, go to your local police station and turn yourself in. Ok, 2 things will happen.. The kid touchers with a concience, and have been doing mental battle with this, might turn themselves in... Then you have the creepers with no concience. They will keep it hidden and we will end up find out the hard way, that they were a predator.

That is assuming that I would recommend broadcasting a warning. That was not my intention.
I was simply saying that adults who are turned on by children, are broken human beings. I feel that if a child turns you on, your only one bad decision away from destroying a child. IMHO- If kids turn you on - turn yourself in, so there is never the danger of destroying a family!

If a child turns you on, your broken! IMO
edit on 6-10-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Come on! Someone even stared you.. Wow you must have 2 account...because who would follow that completely dilusional thought process.

Maybe they thought i was applying logic in a calm manner and not reacting with emotion as you did.

Ok, lets think about this. How exactly did you think I planned on detecting these "thinkers?" Your emotional response really takes me by suprise.. I had no plans of going around and reading peoples brains or interogating people... But lets follow that thought process for a minute.. Ok so we put out a broadcast on the news everywhere... it says "Every adult that looks at children, and gets turned on, go to your local police station and turn yourself in. Ok, 2 things will happen.. The kid touchers with a concience, and have been doing mental battle with this, might turn themselves in... Then you have the creepers with no concience. They will keep it hidden and we will end up find out the hard way, that they were a predator.

So the ones who don't touch children report to the police station because they feel guilty about those thoughts (even though they never acted upon them) and we imprison them? Way to go man, you understand that would be arresting people for thought crime yes? If we're going down that road then pretty much everyone could be in prison for some form of thought crime, lots of people think about giving a nasty boss a punch or two but they usually don't do it.

You think my thought processes are dillusional and you reckon people will turn themselves in for long prison sentences or as you said a death penalty? En masse that is.

That is assuming that I would recommend broadcasting a warning. That was not my intention.
I was simply saying that adults who are turned on by children, are broken human beings. I feel that if a child turns you on, your only one bad decision away from destroying a child. IMHO- If kids turn you on - turn yourself in, so there is never the danger of destroying a family!

If a child turns you on, your broken! IMO
edit on 6-10-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

Did i disagree that paedophiles have something wrong with them?

Hate to tell you this but out of the limited research has risen a couple of conclusions.

1. Lots of paedophiles never actually touch a child. Would you imprison these people for thought crimes? If yes then you need to be imprisoned for the thought crime of murder. See the issue?

2. The paedophiles who do act on their impulses tend to not seek help to stop it.

Oh and of course you are assuming that people will never be able to have this compulsion fixed. Right now there is no fix for it but in future, with the discoveries surrounding the brain it may very well be possible this can be achieved. So killing them means you don't give that outcome a chance.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There is no way this is legal. It's illegal to encourage others to commit a crime, and that's exactly what this book is doing. Hard to believe the authorities can't see this!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join