It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal, Cops Say

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You have a point there.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
If this is legal and protected under the First Amendment, then perhaps someone else should write another manual detailing how to hunt down and kill the animals that would hurt kids.

Isn't it strange that there are laws all over the world for the protection of animals - as there should be) but, our children are becoming more and more vulnerable as time goes by.

Personally, I hope that there is a special hell for paedophiles.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Read this and read this very slowly.

If a child turns you on = You are broken!!!!!

There is no way to permanently fix the human brain.. medication can be stopped and therapy can be faked.

If you are turned on by a child- you are a sick disgusting human being.

The rest of humanity needs to decide that you are the lowest form of human alive.

If you are turned on by children you need to be put to death. PERIOD!!!

I am dead serious ... Kill every single one of them. Go to the prisons = let the pedophiles out of segregation = let the prisoners exact revenge on the broken humans.

We are to easy on these scum... Chris Hanson should be replaced by 5 Saudi Interogators.... there should be a cemetary to bury the bodies out back of each house.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Ok, but now define a child? It is very easy to see that those people turned on by prepubescents are sickos, but what about the ones turned on by 17 year old fully developed and sexually active boys and girls. I don't think they are sickos, even though it is illegal, it isn't unnatural, quite the opposite.

So, for example, we know for certain that 9 year olds make you a sicko, and 18/17 does not. What about 10/16 11/15? Some 15/16 year old girls are fully developed, sexually active and more experienced than their nerdier more naive counterparts at age 20 or 25.

I know a girl that was over 5 feet tall in first grade. She used to have to deal with come-ons by grown men that mistook her for one of the teachers with her class! Were the men sick? SHe was a first-grader after all? Or, were the men just responding to a biological reaction without the intellectual knowledge of her real age? I am sure most of them were very embarrassed when they found out she was a kid, but they were already attracted to a child unknowningly. Were they sickos?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I know a girl that was over 5 feet tall in first grade. She used to have to deal with come-ons by grown men that mistook her for one of the teachers with her class! Were the men sick? SHe was a first-grader after all? Or, were the men just responding to a biological reaction without the intellectual knowledge of her real age? I am sure most of them were very embarrassed when they found out she was a kid, but they were already attracted to a child unknowningly. Were they sickos?

First of all, first graders are average age of what 5 or 6 maybe 7 years old, right?

You are saying that a girl was over 5 feet tall, and developed at that age, and had to deal with "come-ons" by grown men?

Either you are making this up, or it is some twisted fantasy of yours, or worse you are some how trying to justify pedophilia.

Seriously. first grader?

You should have either turned in to authorities any MAN that attempted to come on to her, or even better, go out and kick their asses yourself, and then turn them in.

If they were coming on to a first-grader they were much worse than "sickos"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Ok, but now define a child? It is very easy to see that those people turned on by prepubescents are sickos, but what about the ones turned on by 17 year old fully developed and sexually active boys and girls. I don't think they are sickos, even though it is illegal, it isn't unnatural, quite the opposite.

So, for example, we know for certain that 9 year olds make you a sicko, and 18/17 does not. What about 10/16 11/15? Some 15/16 year old girls are fully developed, sexually active and more experienced than their nerdier more naive counterparts at age 20 or 25.

A 10 year old and a 16 yr old? I am assuming you are joking.. If you are not.. let me put it like this.. If a 16 year old boy touched my 10 year old daughter I would ventilate his cereberal cortex. PERIOD
Same goes for 11 and 15..

If you can not tell that a 5 year old is underage...you are a water brained fool and should be put down. Yes they were...(sickos) If they saw her walking away ...then she turned around and they saw her face then realized...But after having thoughts about her.. No harm no foul..

But you can not look at a 5 year old face and say she looks of age.

Of course at 100 yards you would be deceived (possibly) But your missing my point... We arent talking about mistakenly liking a child.. We are talking about men that are turned on by KIDS!!!!!

I would say that your approach to this is disturbing me.... There is no justification... James Hetfield said it best "Kill -em- All"

Edited to add this... I am red hot angry right now!
I got my kids up and dressed this morning.. My daughter is almost 4 ... your words make me want to.... nvm..... but if some man approached my daughter..god I am pissed.. I'm near, making a threat, level . Im out!
5 years old ... say that out loud... FIVE ... Nobody in their right mind looks at even a 7 foot 5 year old and thinks she is of age...

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Mobius, believe me I agree.
And honestly, if you look around on ATS you'll find I share your convictions that pedophiles should be destroyed like rabid dogs.
People don't seem to understand, or downplay, that once a child has been 'used', they're a child no longer.
The crimes perpetrated against them have lasting effects that NEVER EVER go away.
They are, in fact, damaged for life.
Now I don't want to get off topic here, and I don't want to get into debates over the death penalty, etc. All I'm saying is I do understand your point, and to a point, I share it. (And to further clarify I'm talking about adults preying on children from birth to when they're of reasonable again - something else I will not debate in this thread)...

Now, having said this, I have to come back and reiterate - we can't ban this book.
As long as it has no pictures, fantasy material about molestation and is in effect only a 'manual', then, I'm dreadfully sorry to say we can't ban it.
The ramifications of doing so would absolutely shatter the Internet as we know it - much more - the Freedom of Speech, something already too fragile and precious to even think of compromising.

Horrible choice, but, there it is.

peace

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I am not saying ban the book... I agree the future doors this would open for Govt. would be unbelievable.

I actually wish I knew how to get my hands on this book.. I would like to use it as a guide to teach my kids....And I am sure as hell not going to search it.

I know allot of you are not going agree with me on this... But here goes.. Pedophiles really freak me out.. Imagine your child is taken.. How do you ever sit down or sleep?? how could you? It would enclose me in this life of searching I would never give up on.... Sooo...

My 11 yr old carries a phone and pepper gas where ever he goes. I am a sinlge father.. My 11 year old is a very mature 11 year old.. We have practiced him speed dialing 911 with his phone in his pocket. He knows that using that pepper gas for anything other than survival will get his little butt whooped... He makes me feel comfortable with letting him go out and play...

My 3 year old daughter is another story...I want to put her in a glass case.. She is a little porcelin doll...The good thing with her is.. She has a 11 year old brother that takes her safety very seriously.. And they play together alot.

I scare myself sometimes... this is the truth.. If I could afford to GPS chip them I would... I know I know.... But I would ..Period!

Pedophiles are the bottom of the barrel... Once a child is violated, that childs entire life is altered because of your disgusting needs and desires.
And they also destroy the parents.. I would feel like I failed some how.. On top of that... I would die for my kids.. So I sure as hell would kill for them.
I would feel it was my obligation to defend my kids innocence.

I am realizing I should have ignored this thread... I am 100% upset now...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

LOL! She was 5 feet, not 5 years. She was a 1st grader though, so I guess she wasn't much older, maybe 7?

I agree, if someone intentionally desires children, or seeks out children, then they are a sicko. I also have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I certainly wasn't condoning the behavior. I was only pointing out that it isn't so cut and dry. There is a gray area somewhere between 13 and 17 that is illegal, but not sick. I don't know where that line is, and I don't think it is the same from person to person.

Another story from just this week. A guy that works for me was at a college party. He met a girl that was very attractive and they hit it off. She had more curves and attitude than most of the girls at the party. He liked her for her personality as well has her looks. Later into the night after some drinking, they were "hooking up" and they realized they had some friends in common. As they talked more, one of his good friends name came up and the girl said that was her older brother. The poor guy thought about it and said, "I thought he only had one sister, and she is in middle school." Blank stare, smile, silence........WOW!! He had just hooked up with a good friends little middle school sister! What now? You don't ID every girl at a college party where everyone is supposed to be of age, everyone looks similar, everyone is drinking alcohol. This girl was one of the more mature and intelligent girls there, so he never expected anything. What is he supposed to do now? Of course he stopped doing anything.

That started getting off topic, as for the manual and those people that would target children intentionally, I totally agree that they should be killed. If it were my kids, trust that I would not call the police. No need to get them involved and make myself a suspect in the disappearance of some trash! Nope. It would be upclose and personal, none of that clinical stuff that eliminates pain and suffering, there would be plenty of pain and suffering.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

You are saying that a girl was over 5 feet tall, and developed at that age, and had to deal with "come-ons" by grown men?

Either you are making this up, or it is some twisted fantasy of yours, or worse you are some how trying to justify pedophilia.

Seriously. first grader?

None of that. She is a grown woman now that works with my wife. She is about 6' 4" now, she played college basketball, now she works at a bank.

She was relaying the stories to us. She said even in kindergarten, men would see her at the mall, or walking on the street and try to talk to her. She said that she had to learn at a very, very young age how to deal with men. On school trips people would think she was one of the teachers, and sometimes the men would flirt with her. Even in the first few days of school, sometimes faculty men that didn't know her, would start chatting her up.

She was never molested or abused, but she said it was hard for a girl at that age to understand what was happening, and she had to learn hard things about men that other girls don't need until they are teenagers.

Trust me, I am not endorsing the behavior, I am just saying that before we start demanding, "off with their heads" that we define our parameters a little better. I mean do we execute the 19 year old that has a relationship with the 17 year old? Do we execute those that are caught by surprise or were misled by a girl that may be far more experienced than the boy? I guarantee that most 15/16 year old girls know a lot more about sex and manipulation than 17/18/19 year old boys. So who do we blame?

It is very easy for us to all agree on the 1st graders, but what about the 9th and 10th graders that are promiscuous, with fake ID's, and a lot of experience in manipulating men?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

See thats where we are going to disagree..

I dont see any grey area at 13/17.. I am 36.. So maybe life experience has taught me to judge age better than some. This is the way I look at it..If you will go after a 13 to 17 year old for sex.. To me that means the only reason you wont go after younger is because of public opinion or the law, where right and wrong should be #1

I know this with 100% certainty.. You could line up 100 women.. Throw in 20 middle schoolers... I promise you I could pick out 75% of the middle school girls by looks.

Then give me 2 minutes to talk to the rest and I would put my left arm on it I could tell the difference.

Its such an easy concept.. Dont touch little kids..
Another gauge of right and wrong- Could you shake her dads hand and look him in the eye? If not ..she is probably to young.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Could you shake her dads hand and look him in the eye? If not ..she is probably to young.

This is exactly right! I can totally agree with that concept. However, it flies in the face of establishing a certain age, because I know plenty of 19 and 20 year olds that are far too naive for a 30 year old to be comfortable meeting their father. I also know some 16 and 17 year olds that are more mature than grown men when it comes to sex, and it would be very easy to meet their fathers.

I guess, we do disagree a little bit on what "legal" age should be, because I think it can't be a simple number. There are girls at 15 that are more mature than 19 or 20 year olds. The father/brother test is a good one though. It is also appropriate to think of your own daughter. If you wouldn't approve of it for her, then you shouldn't be doing it yourself. I am amazed when men with teenage daughters are oogling over other teenage girls? What would they do if they caught someone doing that to their own daughter?

I live in a college town (FSU) and I see freshman girls come in here that are perfectly legal, but more naive than a lot of middle schoolers. It depends on how they are raised and their life experience. Girls from over-protective families are thrown to the wolves when they move away to college. Be careful how you raise your little girl, because they don't magically mature at 18. They have to learn along the way and if you plan to send her off to college at some point, you don't want her to be overwhelmed or taken advantage of. Some girls adapt, some go buck wild, and some scoot on back home and never go back to school again. It is very hard if it hits them all at once.

It isn't a lot easier for the naive boys either, but at least they aren't the target of constant come-on attempts like the girls are. I am amazed every year at how some girls are prepared to be independent, because their parents are paranoid about them moving away. They know how to check their oil, put on a spare tire, carry and use mace or guns, how to disable an attacker and run, etc., etc. Then you meet some poor boys whose parents thought he would just know stuff, because he is a boy. They can't do anything and they are helpless and lost and they make so many mistakes for that first 6 months or year.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread has so many posts... This is obviously wrong, but once again it seems like a ploy to keep people away from the real problem.... And thats America...

America has so many problems... www.abovetopsecret.com... (Drug War Conspiracy)

That in my opinion is much more important and imo should have twice as many posts as this thread about basically nothing...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matt4GA

I feel so stupid now... Can i please get your email address so i can email you each time i decide to get on ATS.. I really should be getting advise on what I am interested in..Im such a fool.. here i am talking about protecting our kids and I could have been in some pot heads thread making accusations with zero proof.. Again please guide me in my thoughts and passions.. Email addy please?

No matter how much the "group home" tries ...the water heads still get on the pc's occasionally!

I remember this guy I had a chance of viewing his post... This guy was a complete moron that felt that the world should revolve around his thoughts and opinions.... Often I am reminded of this guy I met.. As a matter of fact i am thinking about him now.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I can't even imagine what this thread is like for you - a single father with a little boy and girl.
And, I completely understand why you'd want to see this manual.
There is a link here in the thread, the previous page, but I'd be terrified to 'go there' if I were you.
Hell, we know you'd only be trying to help your kids, but, can you even imagine if someone had a beef with you and tipped off the authorities - especially you being a SINGLE FATHER with a LITTLE GIRL had your computer registered you's GONE TO THAT SITE/MANUAL.

See that's another reason I'm SO PISSED at pedophiles!
Because of THEM and their twisted sick inclination it ruins it for everyone, even loving, kind, caring concerned fathers who want to keep their little children safe.

Now I'm upset - again - lol.

But, if we're going to put our children first, I guess that's what's going to happen. Sometimes we're going to get frustrated and riled.

Best to you and yours
thanks again for the reply

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yeah.......I dont think I would search this and try and get it over the net.. I would actually contact my uncle who is a LEO and see if he could get his hands on one for me. I have to believe that some father in the Govt... is watching this now.. I would hate to go through the embarassment of an investigation of why I was looking up a "how to" manual for pedophiles.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
As Benevolent Heretic pointed out in an earlier reply, the manual doesn't contain any pictures. There's the difference, though I agree, it's a bit insane.

Yeah, but the reasoning given as to WHY the cartoon imagery is illegal (even though no children are harmed when someone draws a picture of a nonexistent cartoon character) is because the cartoon images may INFLUENCE adults to have thoughts of molesting children. So cartoons like that are illegal because it may cause adults to molest children.

So, using that same logic, would not an instruction book detailing how to violate children INFLUENCE adults to have thoughts of molesting children? Of course it would, so to be logically consistent, this book should be illegal.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

books.google.com... &hl=en&ei=w86GTJj9HoS0lQfY_OWYDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDYQ6AEwBzhk#v=onepage&q=how%20to%20molest%20children%20manual& Google books is selling this book so you don't have to worry about being traced. It is authored by Carla van Dam Phd and is recommended by five other child abuse professionals.. I had doubts that this was the correct book until i read the last line of the books listing. (See above) If this is not google books trying to push this book by adding the blurb on the end, than i ask myself, "Is this just a marketing ploy?" There is no other Child molestation manual listing. I think there is a cop in Florida that needs to answer some serious questions. As far as freedom of speech goes, you cannot yell fire in a theater. Yelling child molesters to people with children is the same thing. how%20to%20molest%20children%20manual&

edit on 033030p://pm3010 by debris765nju because: Edit to add title that ran off page.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Excuse me? Why would you apply this only in this case? How about images of violence? Images of drug use or images of jay walking too then.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join