It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews are Smarter than the rest (Get Over it)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No doubt I have a belief that Jews are naturally smarter than the rest, I want everyone to get over it.

Yes they own most of the American media, yes the own major and powerful worldwide corporations, and yes they own the world's most powerful war machine (USA), get over it.

They have worked hard for all of those, all though some Jews are working for a cause, a bigger cause to revive Israel based on the official Biblical borders with any means necessary, doesn't mean we should judge all Jews based on the actions of those few..

Jews are extremely smart, I mean common, who else has reincarnated a nation by forcefully, knowingly and purposefully encouraging Jews from all around the world to go to a small piece of land.

I mean common, before the above paragraph they were the ones who orchestrated the European Civil war helping USA and USSR take over Europe (divide and conquer).

What was the reward that USA gained with the help of Jews?

It was huge, it was the middle east and Africa, both resource rich pieces of land, but we have to remember the US had to fight another long battle with USSR for the ultimate price(cold war).

What did the Zionist Jews receive for their help in orchestrating the European Civil War>?

Conclusion

Sometimes being too smart can be bad for your health. Just because you are incredibly smart doesn't mean you are right incredibly right, or you can't do no wrong. Get over it, you work hard for your people then reap the rewards.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What a load of bull# sweeping generalisations you have put on display here my good man. For starters I havent seen any IQ stats to show any basis for your "Smarter" comment.
They dont own the USA, the Saudis do
They didnt wage war on Germany, the rest of the world did
Their banks and financial control of Germany was one of the main reasons for the Holocaust and their actions now are chilling similar to the way the Germans went about their business.

To counter your post I believe that the Jews bring a lot of problems on themselves and their rhetoric of "Anti semite" has become boring and laughable.

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This should get removed ASAP. This is just a troll topic waiting for someone to take the bait.........

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Well I already posted in the OP in regards to their control of important world organization and the world's most powerful war machine hence the US.

That just goes to show they are smart collectively, they worked hard to get to those position therefore giving huge control.

You can hate them, either due to jealousy or due their wrong actions, the fact of the matter is, that smart people also do wrong.

I can't believe this has been moved to Rant an outright, intentional biased move by the Administrated behind this act.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
why oozyism? why did you write that?

Originally posted by oozyism
Sometimes being too smart can be bad for your health.

is me being stupider better for someone else's health?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
why oozyism? why did you write that?

Sometimes being too smart can be bad for your health.

is me being stupider better for someone else's health?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

Well you can be smart and yet be arrogant.

Smart is not the only quality needed to be intelligent.

I have seen smart people who are homeless, literally homeless, whether they wanted to be homeless or not was non of my concern, but I did see how smart they were, how they were the best hustlers around etc.

I have been there and seen it with my own two eyes

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oy vey.

Nothing like inside out brown wool to make me chafe. Just reading your OP causes me to reach for the medicine cabinet to get some ointment. Your assertion is merely an infantile wrap for anti-Semitism. It must have been a slow day on the skinhead sites today. What did you think, that my superior Jewish intellect would be unable to divine your true intent? The Jewish people are no more intelligent than any other religion. Yes, religion, not ethnicity. The Hebrews or Israelites would be the ethnic group synonymous with Judaism, though there are vast numbers of non-Semites who practice the Jewish faith. José Bautista, Sammy Davis Jr, ring a Bell? Maybe this will help if you can master a simple mouse click. You are ignorant of the very group you seek to deride, albeit in pathetic fashion.

If you are so convinced that being Jewish will make you smarter, then please convert to Judaism at your early convenience as your native intelligence is in question, and any assistance a change in faith would provide would be most welcome.

Shalom.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jewcano

Oh my god, Wikipedia has a "List Of Jews"??? I always knew Jimbo Wales was a bad egg!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No doubt I have a belief that Jews are naturally smarter than the rest, I want everyone to get over it.

Funny, that's the same type of thinking that killed 6 million Jews 60 years ago. The black and white stereotyping of an entire race is just not realistic and leads to all kinds of bigotry and racism.

Shame on you...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jewcano

Last I checked Einstein was a Jew??

Some claim Jew is a race + a religion..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So, if I convert to Judaism I automatically get an IQ boost?

I'm totally there.

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
So, if I convert to Judaism I automatically get an IQ boost?

I'm totally there.

TheAssoc.

When was the last time someone converted to Judaism>>??

That's what I want to know,,,

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

en.wikipedia.org...

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
is that all the people who have converted to Judaism??

Funny

[edit on 7-9-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This lady seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders. They don't just give away Pulitzer Prizes.

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by oozyism

This lady seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders. They don't just give away Pulitzer Prizes.

TheAssoc.

I'm still confused, is that really all the conversions to Judaism??

It is a religion but you inherit the religion from your mom. There are Chinese Jews, Egyptian Jews, American Jews, Mexican Jews, Russian Jews, Australian Jews. Jews are everywhere.
My mom is Jewish so I am Jewish tecnicaly but we aren't very religious. If someone asks I say I am Jewish. If they ask me what ethnicity I am then I say Russian, Irish, German, English, Welsh, Scottish and so on.
Race is different than ethnic group anyway. There are only 3 races in the world. Subgroups within those races are ethnic groups. Within ethnic groups you can have different religions.

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

Your turn to provide your source.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Judaism is a religion like any other. People convert all the time. And no, the people in the first link I posted aren't the only ones to have done so; they're the only ones to have done so who also happen to have a wiki entry.

www.ehow.com...

www.convert.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.wikihow.com...

www.convertingtojudaism.com...

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I will repeat, is that all the people that converted to Judaism lol..

Here is a point I will put forward.. If Jews believes they are the chosen ones, then how can they be the chosen ones when every one can become the chosen ones??

Am I on the right track here??

They believe they are the chosen ones right>?

So they are, based on what? Based on their ethnicity or based on their religion??

Let's see where this goes..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Yeah. Whatever.

Every race/religion/organization thinks they're smarter/more powerful/greater than all the others. You have, in no possible way, any form of higher mental ability than any other other average person. Sure, there are lots of exceptions, but in your case....haha! I think not.

What makes you think all Jews are in any way smarter? I thought so.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I can't believe this has been moved to Rant an outright, intentional biased move by the Administrated behind this act.

Least it wasn't 404'ed like the 'MOSSAD involved in 911' thread that disappeared

top topics

<<   2 >>

join