It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul latest polling numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains
In Kentucky it is legal to operate as a doctor without being board certified.

There ya go, so the first four words quoted were not a "lie" as you so bluntly put it. Glad to see that you understand the problem with your first post. You're making progress

Originally posted by cindyremains
Now explain to me why he would run into trouble "legally" getting licensed in the other 49 states where a BOARD CERTIFIED OPTHAMOLOGIST would not.

Who say's he would "run into trouble"? It's a false premise considering his license in KY is in good standing with no history of disciplinary action. Maybe the guy just didn't feel like getting taxed with "membership dues", or jumping through 'fraternal' hoops?

His choice is certainly unconventional (after all, more "gold stars" on your office wall means that you can charge a nice premium
), but it seems a bit premature to assume he'd have trouble when his record is clean. From 1995 through 2005 Paul had an AMA-recognized certification until it lapsed; so it's not like his certification was revoked due to some sort of "disciplinary action". If he wanted to change states I see no immediate barrier to him getting re-certified should the need arise.

[edit on 9/6/10 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for commenting, especially those posting facts and not the lies that permeate the MSM and it looks like ATS now.

"But he is not board certified"

"But he will become a neo con and is not actually a libertarian because he is a republican and this and that and blah blah blah"

Hey, you guys cannot say he is a republican, neo con, wacked libertarian that wants to repeal civil rights law all in one breath.

Oh wait, you peeps are very good at Cognitive Dissonance or at least argue it.

For those that actually wanted to argue the poll numbers, you could of just googled Obama numbers in the 2008 election.

BUT as we have seen, that is not the technique of some posters here. They want to obfuscate, lie, manipulate, attack.

Typical.

And again, thanks to those members that posted facts and not opinions or hit pieces from the likes of HuffPo.

I guess the Libertarian Rand Paul the Licensed Ophthalmologist is going to win the senate seat this coming November. No matter how many hit pieces thrive out there.

Anyway-

Remember in November, no progressives.

No progressives like Bush, Pelosi, Reid, Obama, etc etc etc.

If only Bush would be the last progressive in the Republican party. Anyway, I would like to suggest to voters in Arizona to eliminate the progressive McCain from the representation roles. Even though the alternative is worse, we need to rid ourselves of the RINO's in the Republican party.

Tell me, if Republic is the base of the party name, why is it some of the members are at heart Democrats?

You see, Democracy and Republic are almost polar opposites.
Democracy is a wolf governing sheep.
Republic is the sheep have guns.

I think I want my guns and my Republic back.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Rand Paul is awesome.

I makes me happy to see him winning.

<< 1   >>

join