It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to a football game next saturday

JESUS BETTER NOT GET IN MY WAY

OR ILL MAKE A FIELD GOAL WITH HIS HEAD

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So many bills to pay and not enough money, the rapture will solve everything and all my problems.

Most people looking for the end are only doing so because their life is out of control or miserable. It's mainly what it going on internally.

No matter where you go, there you are.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

You know I like how I click that link to the site and it immediately advertises a book called Signs of the End Times...click to order. Nice. Well I guess whatever makes money and drives traffic to the website.

"No one knows when that day or hour will come. Even the angels in heaven and the Son don't know. Only the Father knows"~Matthews 24:36

If these people were truly religious(which I am not) they would rely on the above quote and not a religious website that spouts end dates with no real substance.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't think that there has every been a prophecy in earth history that has come true. If this does, I would be surprised.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Well..... just want to say....scientists can be wrong too....like whether there is global warming - there is no agreement on that. So, we don't really know if we're heading towards death through heat or through freezing! They can't even agree on whether there is population growth or not, so I wouldn't take their predictions too seriously either, lol!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Like OMG, I can't believe that none of you think this will happen. IT WILL because I found.... ( wait for it)... ANOTHER WEBSITE that CONFIRMS the september date !

Flashy Coloured Doomsday site with a Doomsday God Clock

Who WOULDN'T believe a site that has lots of big writing and flashy colours ? ( AND a doomsday clock ? )

Peace !

ps : there's also a doomsday radio ! Yay !

[edit on 6/9/2010 by Unium]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wow, yet another prediction thread

I am going to start predictions threads so I can have a billion flags and sell them in the black market

[edit on 6/9/10 by Faiol]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As someone already quoted from the Bible "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone".

I think we can pretty much expect any form of date given to us to possibly be satanic. Satan himself can choose when to start the events of the tribulation and the Antichrist, and he himself or his demons can pass on this message of the date to corrupt people, be it the Illuminati or whatever that's causing the current events of the world we live in now.

That's just my theory anyway.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
with a predicted attack on Iran speculated for the end of ramadan / 9/11 across some global media, who knows what it will bring......

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have not read all the replies, so please forgive me if I am duplicating anyone. This whole scenario can be dismissed via two points pulled from the bible.

Mathew 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

And the "Rapture" involves only 144,000 people. Where all the other weird ideas come from I couldn't say, but they are not from the scriptures.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Perhaps you should Read the Bible, The rapture Happens Before The tribulation. Then 7 years Of Hell On Earth, Then Jesus Returns With Those
Who left In The Rapture !! No Man Can Predict When The Rapture Will Happen
Just That It Will Happen.....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well this Daniel W Matson and the Joy Publishing Company are obviously pushing their own agenda, whatever that agenda is besides making a s***load of cash in the next few days, remains to be seen. But their motives are questionable. Here's why:

In a Nutshell...

It is the conclusion of this book that the Rapture of the Church will likely occur on this Feast of Trumpets 2010, which will span from September 8th at twilight through the 9th at the time of the new moon.

It is then believed that the next 60 days are a time of global upheaval, making the way for the kingdom of the Antichrist. In this short period it is believed that the Russia-Iran Axis and the Axis of the United States are ruined by God in judgment for invading or not assisting Israel.

www.2010rapture.org...

WTF ?........The United States will be ruined for not assisting Israel? ....For invading Israel?........LOL. WTF?....Where does this guy come up with this? The US is Israels No.1 Alli. Much of the world and many Liberals at home hate us for our support of Israel. Yet this moron thinks that the United States will be punished by God for its lack of support for Israel?

There will be no rapture in the next few days. But don't be surprised if this guy pulls a fast one and revises his book a few more times in the next few weeks in order to keep on changing the dates of the prediction.....LOL....That's one way to keep that cash money comming on in. Yes?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thank goodness it's not the 10th! I'm getting married that day! I'd be really mad.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The bible has a different point of view as to WHEN this will happen.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Mar 13:34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Mar 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Mar 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
Mar 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Luk 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

Christians will know the approximate time because of the signs that Jesus gave to us by his parables, but no man knows the exact hour or day.

.........besides why would this guy even SELL his book if it were occurring in a few days, why not give it free, what is he going to do with cash in heaven?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
4 days left and he's still selling the book, one wonders why ...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Many of you have not heeded these warnings, nor remembered the least of your brethren yet you still mock at this late hour of uncertainty.

The son of man has already told you he has returned and is here and you still do not believe me. I even posted my birth certificate for your proof.

The son of man will begin year 42 on Sept 10th at exactly 12:04pm. The church will be called to me.

BTS LINK

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is clearly possible "Rapture" but not in this dimension.
HeHeHe

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
get as much loans as you can!
then pray god to take you with him so you don't pay a dime =)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh great! Just when I'd booked a trip to the U.K. I guess that money is wasted now because if Aunt Gloria taken up to heaven I won't have any reason to go see her, will I ?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I read your query for more info on the rapture. I comes from First Thessalonians 4:16 and I Corinthians 15:51, 52. The rapture (a term not found in the Bible) can also be found as the opening of Revelation 4.
It follows the blowing of a trumpet, hence as the Feast of Trumpets approach, Bible-believers are hoping. I am hoping, but I am not going to do anything different. The ideal is to live everyday as if it would be the day Christ comes.
The Bible says no man knows the day or the hour. If you look at the start of Trumpets, two men must report to the High Priest that they have seen the new moon. At that time, he blows a trumpet and all Jews must stop whatever they are doing and rush to Jerusalem to start a 7 day feast.
The reason I believe that Christians won't be here for the Tribulation is that Jesus suffered the wrath of God for me on Calvary. So, when the wrath of God falls on the ungodly, I would be unjust, unfair, and unnecessary to punish believers a second time.
Hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join