It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh boy, here we go. I have been waiting for the 9th myself.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
"3 DAYS UNTIL TRUMPETS"

"BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!!"

Not those darn vuvuzelas again !!!

Now THAT is something I couldn't take !

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've got plans for next week. I talked to GOD, its all good....the rapture has been put back until next month.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I love how there's a link to purchase a $20 book called "Signs of the End" right next to the 3-day countdown sign

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh Man!!! I thought it said RapTOR! Now that would be an event of jurassic proportions!!! Seriously though, it funny that this was posted, as I was just thinking the other day about when the rapture would happen. I agree, though, that it's way too soon. Then again, the rapture could be just a metaphor.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe in any 'Rapture', but if I'm wrong, the being we refer to as God will probably show up leading a huge fleet of spacecraft that will be used to transport the deserving off to colonize new worlds (something has to be done with all these people). Better yet, they should just take all the bad humans and toss them into space somewhere. This would leave the good people behind to help nurse the planet back to health.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
I don't know what to say, anyone who reads their Bible knows that the 'harvest' does not have a set date and I sincerely doubt that anyone on earth could predict it. Although, honestly, if it were in 3 days I would be more than happy to go, haha. I look forward to a new earth and all that stuff, but I just don't think that anyone will be able to predict it. Newton, to Nostradamus to Edgar Cayce and on and on have tried to predict the end, I think it's more an obsession than anything else. The Bible tells us to be prepared, but it doesn't tell us to stress over it. I can't help but think that we shouldn't be as concerned with it as we are. I view it as our souls should be prepared. As in it's supposed to happen at any time, in a flash, so your soul should be right with God at any given time. But I think worrying over it, (trying to predict the last day etc) is, well, wrong in a sense. I don't know exactly how to put this into words, haha, I think that the act of worrying about it rather than living and rejoicing life is wrong. We don't need an end date, when it happens - it happens. And if it doesn't happen Sept. 9th then great! If it does, then great! What's the point of trying to find a date though?

Well said and I agree. We should all live in a way that glorifies God each day. Do unto others and all that. Be blessed in the fact that you may be the blessing to someone today and each day. Be thankful for what we have because so many have so much less. Do what we can to help those less fortunate. It truly does feel great to give and to help. Good karma will pay you back.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As opposed to the last rapture this one will be extremely convenient for me as I have no plans for next weekend, well I plan on seeing Machete but for a rapture I will postpone it Cheech will understand.
As I only have a few day notice, give or take a day.
The Aussies are gonna call us in case of a rapture right?
I better get to living and have some fun.
I need a better tan as I would hate to meet my maker with this pasty white skin.
Seriously folks NOBODY has the knowledge of the future, and if someone did they could keep us from knowing anything at all.
Live while you can and die when you must.
Just make sure to leave a crater.!

(Edit)
As I hastily got typing and disregarded my spellar cheking thingie.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by g146541]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The so called 'rapture' has been widely discussed in BTS. It has been completely debunked.Scripture doesn't support a pre-trib rapture.

What???....My friend, that is imposible.

First, you can't debunk the rapture because it didn't happen yet.

Second, the rapture is not a theory, It is a prophecy, a religion thing. And you don't debunk religions, you don't debunk faith.

The only thing you can do is disagree or say you don't believe it. AND THAT'S IT.

With all respect, your comment was kind of funny.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They're selling something.

That's all it took for me to close the page.

"No one knows the hour..."

[edit on 6-9-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by CanadianDream420

4 days till rapture??
Hoooray!!!
I ain't gonna get my new car tax now-hardly any point is there!

Whay hey-4 days of on the edge illegal driving!

If the cops try to bust me I'll just tell them the raptures on the way.
They should be fine with that I reckon,and I'm sure they won't taze my ass into the nearest psych ward in short order.

Yep and I plan on using that same excuse with the credit card companies and the bank that holds my mortage - I think they'll buy it! But first, I'm going on a massive 3-day drunk!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've just put in an order for fireproof underwear and a welding mask to be on the safe side.

Those SOB demons can burn my ass while I'm roasting marshmallows.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Oh snap - I didn't realize that it was Sept. 11th! Interesting...What are the chances that it would fall nine years after the destruction of an icon of NY city?

Isn't there some significance to the number 9 somewhere? I can't think of it at this moment.

In the hidden language of GOD -- hidden in the English language, the date 911/2001/AD is the same as 911/2010/AD -- because 0's can be canceled or added.

The date 911/2010/Ad converts directly to the word "Religion". The 911 event did not happen as in the Official Story, nor by controlled demolition. It was an act of God. See the websites after my signature. The word “Rapture” is a coded word, not meaning what the Christians say it means.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
wow - this has absolutely nothing to do with Jurassic Park but this right here:

(I know, this is not the type of post most would expect from me, but honestly I despise, DESPISE I say, anything having to do with the modern Christian Bible's end times predictions, just sayin'!)

I dreamed about reading that line.

anyways, the raptors arent coming

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Wait.... So the Aliens only eat Christians?

Second line.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Personally I don't believe in any 'Rapture', but if I'm wrong, the being we refer to as God will probably show up leading a huge fleet of spacecraft that will be used to transport the deserving off to colonize new worlds .

And the meek shall inherit the earth.

You might be onto something there.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In the Bible itself, it says NO MAN knows the time or date of Jesus' return......so bogus.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've got a busy week, next week... Do you think they could reschedule ?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Everyone knows Wheel of Fortune winners are the Chosen Few to be raptured.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

quite correct! however, how do we know we haven't already been thru 7 years of trib already .. ?? This is a question I've had for awhile..(when you see the fruit on the tree you know the time is near for the harvest)

A couple of things that stand out to me before the great catching away of the bride. One is, the beginning of sorrows which MUST come in order to usher in all the rest and the 2nd is, the dead in Christ will RISE first before we are...

My questions to the 2nd are:
~since they're in the new bodies, will we still be able to see them ??

~How will be able to tell when this happens?

~Since scripture doesn't necessarily state they this will be an 'instant' or 'quicker than a blink of an eye' event.. (which I've always assumed it would be) will they remain here for a time to preach to those that haven't believed??

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join