It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

yea remember when you play the Beatles song revolution #9 backwards it repeats "turn me on dead man" lol

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not all Christians believe the end will be 2012... that's like saying all dogs have brown tails...

Don't lump me into any catagory whether it be politics, religion, ethnic group or gender thank you.

I know you weren't directing the post at me, I'm just saying...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
woOt??

aww man the inbetweeners starts again nxt monday aswell

haha but seriously...wot a load of BS...just like all religion

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We wouldn't even notice if those supposedly worthy of rapture were suddenly gone.

I've heard anywhere from 144,000 to 50% of people. And "they" say no animals

I am not going anywhere without my pets :shk:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

We are already in the Tribulation - and concerning the claim made by anyone to know the specific day of the Rapture:

Matthew 24:36 [ No One Knows the Day or Hour ] "Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son —except the Father only.

Even so, definitely prepare your hearts. There is not much time left.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I can't really read anything from the Christian camp, but nothing would surprise me concerning God. Last night I was painting a blue spiral on a minaret in Russia, as part of restoring an old house. The dream pulled damn near everything that's been abandoned in life...a sibling's ladder, another sibling's truck, some girl I'd never met, and then a tour of the city which showed old copper ductwork and stained glass windows shining like they were just made, on old homes everywhere. I always suspect mkultra but this one I'm not so sure about. The feeling was overwhelmingly of loss of things that used to be. The restoration seemed of a spiritual nature. Paint was peeling off the metal decorative flashing showing unoxidized copper around the windows. I was given a pretty good view of the house and it was rickety as hell in places. For instance...the fence around the roof near the minaret was crumbling, and that was where the ladder needed to rest for part of the painting to be accomplished. Also, the boss was quite even keeled and I respected his opinions on the whole matter and he did mine. I began to think it was a little more than a dream.

I guess I'm glad that I still have wrapping on my last two .018 wound strings....

All I can say is we deserve hell fire at this point. Why? For our acceptance of the state propaganda devices which have all but slain God and man's pursuit of life and happiness. Yeah, obammy can secretly kill anyone he wants. Ain't it great?

I'll look at the link later 420. I just have a rough time with these institutionalized messages as they usually translate into some sort of need to kill off another country for the benefit of jews not liking them.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

My question is this; If this person who made this prediction really believed this he would not be selling the book because he would know you can't take the money with you, am I right? Just give it away! Isn't it presumed that he is making this declaration to help people to be "saved." It goes against reason to think that he would receive a reward when he profited in a "worldly" way from this supposed knowledge.
I think it says somewhere you received free so give free.
So he obviously is a charlatan and people should abandon this notion about rapture just for that reason, not to mention all the evidence others have provided here disproving it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't know what to say, anyone who reads their Bible knows that the 'harvest' does not have a set date and I sincerely doubt that anyone on earth could predict it. Although, honestly, if it were in 3 days I would be more than happy to go, haha. I look forward to a new earth and all that stuff, but I just don't think that anyone will be able to predict it. Newton, to Nostradamus to Edgar Cayce and on and on have tried to predict the end, I think it's more an obsession than anything else. The Bible tells us to be prepared, but it doesn't tell us to stress over it. I can't help but think that we shouldn't be as concerned with it as we are. I view it as our souls should be prepared. As in it's supposed to happen at any time, in a flash, so your soul should be right with God at any given time. But I think worrying over it, (trying to predict the last day etc) is, well, wrong in a sense. I don't know exactly how to put this into words, haha, I think that the act of worrying about it rather than living and rejoicing life is wrong. We don't need an end date, when it happens - it happens. And if it doesn't happen Sept. 9th then great! If it does, then great! What's the point of trying to find a date though?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wake Up wash your face and look around you , the truth is all around you. LOOK! forget everything and become aware anew and see the truth of the world around you. There is an event coming soon, we are all manifesting it for some reason. The environment is aligning itself in a way which is causing inertia in everyone. We are all vibrating on the same frequency. We are causing as much being manipulated to fulfil our destiny of which it seems is no escape. We must be bold now and watch diligently. Embrace the madness of our existence, there is no greater dysfunctional family than the human race. We are correcting the balance to equilibrium because we know we cannot continue like this. Too much hate, confusion and FEAR. We have abandoned each other to hide from the truth in each other we all share. The intangible truth. I am afraid for the lost and unaware, the suffering i feel coming from them I fear to be multiplied. Through their fear of opening their eyes and taking responsibility for their being; and the "ones" who feel the burden of the world's being and being unable to help out. That suffering is what will be alleviated soon. Are you ready to flfil your desire to heal and comfort? The world needs you now. I apologize for this stream of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just love the fact that these religious nuts are really pushing this type of crap to make some money. The Bible was nothing more than a metaphorical astrology tool. The "death and resurrection" of Jesus was nothing more than a metaphor for the Sun, and its movement across the sky during the winter solstice and its eventual return to its position in Spring. The 12 disciples? The 12 signs of the Zodiac.

You know what, just watch Zeitgeist 2010, and you'll understand. All the explanation is in the first part of the movie.

The "Rapture" isn't happening. Sorry religious folks, you're still stuck here with the rest of us.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is the only Rapture worthy of comment. Enjoy!

IRM

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
This is the only Rapture worthy of comment. Enjoy!

IRM

I really REALLY don't know how it is so, but this makes much more sense than the biblical one O.o

Seriously though, I do not think there would be a rapture, and I am saying that because I am not X-tian, but even if there is, would an all loving god really put billions of innocents down the pit like that? If anything it does not make sense! >.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
it's amazing to me how people are blind on both sides of this camp. yes, I am a Christian, and I agree with the member who on page 1 said that the Bible we have contains not the true original writings. it has been changed. by a freemason no less

yes, I believe in Christ, and I believe that Christ will return. I do believe it's tied in with aliens, as they have been with us since before history, they are still with us, and they are the angels and demons of the Bible. read the Book of Enoch for some interesting insights. it was removed from the Bible. why??

I'm not a freaky fanatic, I'm not going to thump you with my Bible, and I don't, by the way, believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. we're not getting off that easy folks. I dont' believe in religion, and I definitely don't believe in the majority of churches... they are leading many people astray. i.e. apostasy

so many generations have thought they were the last, and as Boogley said, we don't know the time of the end, and we are not supposed to try and predict it... only God knows that. we are wasting our energy trying to predict and figure these things out. we are supposed to be simply trying to teach others that Christ was real, that He was here, and He is going to return. and literally, all hell is going to break loose.

if you know that, really know it, you realize that when it happens is immaterial... it's that fact that it IS going to happen that matters. we need to be ready at all times. for it will come when we least expect it

which is why I get frustrated with so many things I read where people are trying to tie a date to an event to prophecy to prognosticate. so many things predicted over and over do NOT come true, and somehow that gets ignored in the hype of the next prediction.

and through it all, people are turned away from Christ by Bible-thumping blinded believers spouting about a personal relationship with "JEEEEEEEEEE-zus" who don't even know the truth themselves

yeah, that really infuriates me

btw.... CanadianDream420 - love the tagline.... makes me think of good ole SK for some reason

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
First a visual image of the parable

Some history that already fits

Third what this version means

First a visual image of the parable

The gathering of the wheat into the barn. It's easy to see where Rapture lore comes from. The wheat is harvested, stacked in the barn, and the field is burned destroying all the weeds and the tares. People get concerned and ask their ministers, who-what-when-where and why. They read the parable and think... if we are just heads of wheat being harvested what will it look like to the weeds when we are taken away. And they come out and say things like 'we will all be taken up into heaven to the bosom of Jesus.' This is a very literal interpretation of the parable, and what they are saying is that our eternal reward is to be a bundle of cut wheat under the arm of a harvester. Sounds like this deal blows for the harvester. Would you want to walk around with a sheaf of wheat for eternity.

No, rapture doctrine leaves out the barn entirely. Inside the barn is full, stuffed to the gills, best harvest ever (trying to impress the farmers here, get em drooling) now what is this experience like for the wheat. Well things seem a little crowded, but cozy. Still see the people we grew up with, but some are in other bundles. There is all kinds of exotic wheat we've never seen before from other fields around the barn. Every so often the weight settles and the piles get a little lower and spread out a bit more.

Some history that already fits.

At the historical period where the New Testament was written, east was UP on all the maps. Not north. But east. So to be 'taken up' had subliminal eastern connotations. For a thousand years, the sheep looked east for the rapture, and after learning everything they could from the east they also learned algebra. When the cartographers had to start drawing maps of the whole world, they discovered that they were much longer east to west than they were north to south and this was awkward to unroll on a table to use at sea. So north was set at the top, and the much longer west east was set as the left and right hand, like we make maps now.

Shortly after that extended families start immigrating to the Americas. The heads of wheat as it were. From the position of Christian Europe to be 'taken up' over the north pole is technically the shortest route but the lack of technical capacity at the time to do this caused all the American ministers to miss what had already happened and was happening around them.

Once America 'closed the door' to open immigration, then the genocides in Europe started. They raged across the north, china, Africa, the Baltic, and continue on as of this writing. The burning of the field as it were.

Third what this version means

If you live in the Americas you have already been 'raptured'. Congratulations. And you atheists and devil worshippers ... don't blush. Jesus said 'I wish that you were hot or that you were cold...' Cause, you know, he didn't like religious authority either. Everything else that suxxor and blowzzor about our lives is our own doing. It was written that in the last days they would find a land 'like unto the garden of Eden' well we did, tended and groomed for melinia by nature worshippers. We chopped down the trees, put up a parking lot, and think that Our Father hates us.

David Grouchy

[edit on 6-9-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

So, should I order the book shipped overnight?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
All I can say is that I've ben hearing people make predictions like these for 40 years or more. I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Lol! Well that puts a whole new slant on those who were tipped off that day and stayed home.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

more of the lies perpetuated to turn people away from God, that He is going to throw most people into the pit of hell blah blah blah

I don't buy it, and let me tell you why. it's quite simple.

the saints will be those who overcome and endure to the end, who fight against evil, who perfect their characters as much as humanly possible. they will be here after what is called the Day of the Lord, when Christ returns to put a stop to those who are destroying the earth

(oh, and many of the saints are from other worlds... as the elect are gathered from all the worlds, not just ours)

anyways, after that point all will know that Christ IS Lord. and there will be 1000 year reign, where the saints will help to teach the real truth, how we are to live, etc.

so... who are the people that the saints will be teaching and ruling over?

all those who are not saints, who were perhaps believers in Christ but not overcomers... those who heard the word but were deceived, many even by the churches... who were good in their hearts but had not really become Christians.

this is a belief mind you... I can't really claim to know. but it makes sense that SOMEONE must be here for the saints to teach. and then at the end of the 1000 years, evil is loosed once again on the world, i.e. Lucifer, to see if those here really have learned their lessons

then the white throne judgment happens, and those who remained unrepentant, who allowed themselves once more to be deceived, those souls are destroyed in the lake of fire, whatever that really is

soooo.... I don't claim to have all the answers. heck, I don't even have all the questions!

but I am no fool, I am actually quite logical and scientifically minded, and I've run the gamut from Christianity to aetheism to agnosticism, to searching through Buddhism etc., back finally to being a Christian... and I see that the world around me is going exactly as the Bible predicted. whatever those writings were originally based on, there is truth there, and you have to be blind not to see it.

oh, and I'm not a X-tian by the way, I'm not a believer in X. I'm a believer in Christ, a Christian... if you want to use the X for X-mas, that's fine with me, because that's a pagan following anyways. just don't apply the X to me please

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
, we got to get together on this. 2nd week in October is no good for me. I've got tickets to the Dali exhibit in Atlanta that week.
I saw that when it was here in Philadelphia. Excellent! I wish there were more to the exhibit, but what there was ...excellent! Gotta' get yourself one of those souviners .. the like lobster phone or something.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

4 days till rapture??
Hoooray!!!
I ain't gonna get my new car tax now-hardly any point is there!

Whay hey-4 days of on the edge illegal driving!

If the cops try to bust me I'll just tell them the raptures on the way.
They should be fine with that I reckon,and I'm sure they won't taze my ass into the nearest psych ward in short order.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join