It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Also keep in mind that an event, such as 'Rapture', could easily accelerate those plans that are already in motion. Just like 9/11.

The EU is being flooded with immigrants but I'm trying to stay optimistic that nations will realize that that's the way of the future. When transport becomes cheaper and easier, there will be more people moving around.

Either tighten up immigration or accept it as something natural.

Though I fear you're right about the extremist parties. People are becoming increasingly frustrated about governments around the world. A strong hand is more and more appealing. I think it's a good idea to have them part of government, but not as the majority. Let them raise the difficult questions but approach them with moderate solutions when possible.

As for the Rapture event... anything's possible. Maybe someone out there has a sick sense of humour and will do something major on the 11th September to further derail our development.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Isnt The Rapture only concerned with devout christians?? Apparently Rapture Lore basically states that all the hardcore jesusfreaks ascend to heaven and the rest of us are left here on earth.

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It may be off topic (or possibly not
)In the past hour, I'm having to go to History on my computer to be able to go to websites, this one included. Something weird is happening with the Yahoo site. It keeps going to some "Better Advertising" strange blank page site and wants my email and password. Is anyone else having this problem? It's strange. Maybe the event is actually starting.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Would we even notice that 144000 people have simply disappeared ? I doubt it unless someone SAW them taken and even then they wouldn't say anything, but personally I don't believe these kind of threads so why am I wasting my time reading it?
Oh yeah to say that unfortunately I ain't one of them thats going.
hoax thread to garner attention I'm afraid , but I'll check back in 5 days .

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You can see it in the corner of your eyes, keeping your head straight ahead, look as far left as you can then do the same to the right. Do this for 5 or 6 seconds really fast and you will see something really odd! Left right left right left right left right left right left right then close your eyes and read whats underneath your eyelids while you slowly raise and lower your arms like a bird.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well if I suddenly disappear in 3 days, it's been nice chatting with everyone here on ATS. If the aliens take me in some kind of rapture event, I might just fight back. Exception: If some hot blond alien females say they are going to take me to their ship, I might just really disappear. I already had one hot girl suddenly show up at a club the other night keep telling me she wanted to rape me. I thought it was a ruse to get my attention but who knows, an alien scout leader? Maybe the aliens are coming to take a lot of men away to reproduce with on their home planet. Be on the lookout for hot looking females. They may be alien scouts.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Friday, FRIDAY, Friday!!! I will not even begin to get into how I personally feel about Christianity as a whole, it would be pointless considering all the Christians will be gone soon lol!!

I will say that I second the overwhelming response to this: Rubbish, complete BUNK and all-in-all horse sh&t!!!

Although that would be AWESOME considering my boss is a Christian and I have to pay him back Friday the $200 I borrowed to make my rent on time this month hehehe
!

(I know, this is not the type of post most would expect from me, but honestly I despise, DESPISE I say, anything having to do with the modern Christian Bible's end times predictions, just sayin'!)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Not Friday it will be on September 9th, which is on Rosh Hashana, which is a Jewish holiday. I would like to see this happen, but I have feeling that in 3 days the only thing that will happen will be his book being bought. What a tool! That's the whole point of that website is to promote a book! I don't feel bad for the people who fall for it, if this guy was really a "Christian" he wouldn't be promoting false information.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Rapture=Marshall amp that goes to 11

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Be careful! This date is obviously false because no one is supposed to know the day or the hour. I would think Rosh Hashanah is more probable though.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Some people on here have me in creases.
Some people including myself would be interested in hearing more about rapture. Anyone?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If Christianity is to be believed:
However, no one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. (NLT, Matthew 24:36)

So, it would appear that the people predicting the rapture have an identity crisis - they desire to "tell the world", thereby making themselves false-prophets...

and they're selling a book....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If it does happen, people are visible floating to heaven and I'm not one... I'm breaking out the nerf gun and suction darting the closest people.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I -can- see into the future and I can tell you all for a fact that it won't happen. I'll tell you how I did it in my new book buybuybuyplsplspls.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a pre-trib rapture.

The so called 'rapture' has been widely discussed in BTS. It has been completely debunked. BTW .. the candy coated pre-trib rapture cult was started by a failed anglican priest back in the mid 1800s. It spread and became part of the norm for fundamentalists because they loooooved the candy coated 'get out of suffering free' card that was offered.

Scripture doesn't support a pre-trib rapture.

'He who endures to the end will be saved".
Prepare to endure.
Otherwise you'll be caught short...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I would like to say so long it's been nice knowing some of you, but lets face it the rabid religious folks on ATS aren't going to make the cut!

Drat!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If the Christians, the Jesus freaks are taken out, it's for a reason, so maybe the reason is so we can all ascend without all of the Catholics, and Christians keeping us down. Where they really are going, maybe back to square one where they will have to relearn something so they can get to this point again, and learn their lessons? Basically re-incarnate?? There is a reason for everything, so maybe they get taken down a notch? We were all supposed to ascend a long time but because of the Catholics, Muslims and Christians we were unable to get that point. So God is saying hey come with me over here so that these people can get to where they are supposed to be without being distracted by all your BS! That's my theory though and I could possibly be wrong, but it makes sense to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hey, we got to get together on this. 2nd week in October is no good for me. I've got tickets to the Dali exhibit in Atlanta that week.

I'd really love to attend the Rapture. I'll bring a cooler and watch folks get spirited into the sky. Great fun!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was wondering..... what if the event won't happen ? Is christianity then being completly debunked ?

I have read this kind of articels lot's of times... where the rapture is being predicted around 2010.... If this won't happen, will there still be any christians left who have faith in God ? Because this is the big event where they are all waiting fore...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So what happens when the date comes and no Rapture happens? My bet is on the date being "adjusted". 2012 seems like the date that everyone and their grandmother is flocking to now a days. Hell it is even an election year lol!

The 2012 date cracks me up so badly. Mayan calendar lololololololololololol.

No disrespect but the Mayans were not even capable of discovering the "Wheel". I am not sure we should go about determining the fate of the entire planet on a pre-wheel society. I guess we still have not learned any lessons from New Years 1999. Once 2012 comes and goes I reckon the next big date will be when asteroid 2004 MN4 could come close to the keyhole in the year 2029. Hell at least that is something that has some Science to base it on. But then again most people do not care about Science.

Funny little humans. Run around like ants. Funny little humans. Do your little dance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join