It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes, this is correct.

The Universe is the Creator creating of itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Then is life a dream?
Is life the Creator's dream?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This will probably be my last post here ever.
As CD420 says tomorrow we die.
If not I will check back in and let you all know how my rapture went.
Good luck all.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Life can be seen philosophically as a dream. You are basically forgetting true reality and your true nature so that the illusion is effective.

For were those no potentials for misunderstanding, there would not be experience to transform your being - this is the reason for forgetting; however this forgetting is semi-permeable and is no way permanently in place.

Become the lucid dreamer. There's always help, closer than many think. Ask and you shall recieve, knock and the door will be opened - etc.. etc... The stronger your will focused and the deeper the desire the more the door will swing open.

True enlightenment is the 14 inch trip from your head to your heart. Thoughts with a foundation of Love hold wisdom. Knowledge is not wisdom without Love as the foundation.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes, this is correct.

The Universe is the Creator creating of itself.

Yes, but it wants it's creation independent with little influence.
It's really it, it creates and the other side comes and twists it around and makes up fables to forget who we are.
If all vibrations go off, then it's off and you see your self. My opinion.
I would picture this solar sistem like a vibrational element, the further you go from it the better you see what you are. The sun and other planets have influence, keeps things in place. If they colapse then that is the end and you see your true self. It's stated in the bible that stars would fall ? because you would see it different, shift to that, it's the colapse of the wave function.

My opinion and mine alone. If there is no sun then you are free. If the sun is in someway then you are in that stage. No vibrations no phisical aspect. It's the zodiac, it's what makes us tick I think, Each planet gives vibrations and will influence your character. Since little kids are very sensitive when they are born they get influenced by these vibrations and shape as that. Only the universe governs it's self, that is god, the divine.
The rest are fables made up by others that came here and impose their will by force.
We don't control it, sure we get to make choices but in the end it decides. Law of nature, that is god. As I stated we are just ants on an ant hill. At the top level there are powerful forces that hold the law, you know make sure that things are kept in place as they were created. Natural evolution, we got unlucky, they came.

It can feel, it's all around us, some tap in it and get insane because only the force that creates can make perfect balance out of it's creation. The colapse of the WTC twin towers might mean just that. The colapse of the duality, of your left and right, snake dies off you are free. If you get killed you are free and don;t give in or don't accept any religions you are free, religion is made to bound people, they make it up.

It's just my opinion and mine alone, in no way am I stating that this is it, just what I think of it.
What would be best ? to stay as we are now or become something else?
I presume a little bit of bolth, it kind of ruins the fun if you don;t travel in space by a spaceship.
Seeing it as a human is amazing, who knows what other solar sistems provide. Just because we can't see it does not mean it's not there. All I know is that we are way too full of our selfs. We bare no responability for our actions.

edit on 10-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
OK so we have all had some fun with this thread. But if any are interested in the symbolic meaning of the Trumpets and the significance of it in this day and time, there is a different interpretation on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Trumpets are not announcing the "Rapture" because the event that this is predicated on, comes unannounced when it occurs.

The Trumpets are announcing Bride Week!
The announcement of Jubilee occurs ten days later.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

So now it's next week ?
Who are you people anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Now For the Earth To Survive Past A Point off No Return,We must Understand Two Things,#1 Is To React to a Situation off No Response from Our Govts about Finding The Prodigal Son,His Name being David Junior Thomas Collins,He has The Prophecy off Tomorrow and Beyond.

#2 Is To make Sure We are Too Survive Past A point off No Return.That Place off No return is when The Resources run to an End.

For Us To Survive past This End Time,We need Help,That Help can Be Provided By GOD ALLMIGHTYS ARMADA FORCE OFF ARKMANRA'S.This Grouping off Craft can Biuld Tetrahedron's out in Orbit,But before They are Tetrahedron's They begin with Cube's off The Pure Iron.This Resource is Boosted out off The Iron Belt by Simply Blasting a Flat Service on The Asteroid and Attaching Craft to Them and Applying Boost to Blast Them To Earth's Orbit.

First off all Once they Arrive in Orbit is To Hollow Them out Like The Valley Off The King's.This In Turn will Allow Room for Infrastructure to be Placed in The Cubes along with Man Kind.

Then Critical Mass Has Too Be Achieved to Make the Cube Malleable to Achieve The Shape off A Tetrahedron.This done by Creating More Sides To The Cube while it is being Spun To A Format where an Electrifying Accordance Is Initiated,This is achieved by Arkmanra's Attaching Themselves To These Massive Cubes To Apply Thrust to Spin Them To A format,This is how Critical Mass Is Achieved.(246 Revolution's A Minute)

Once This as been Resolved A Resource that was an Asteroid has now Been Transformed Into An Under-Craft or The Washington Monument,Which is up side down,This is so Fore the Tetrahedron is to be Driven Into The New Worlds Crust,The Speed that will take these Craft To The New World's is Called Speed/Time,Fore These Craft Generate A Time Continuum when under Critical Mass.What Happens is when the Craft is Completed,It is Slowly Released from it's Gravitational pull that is also Created.When it is Released from this Pull it Springs Out Off Here at A Rate off Time Divided By a Factor off Speed Initiative,Which is formed Under Total Control unlike The Philadelphia Experiment,Where A Cube Was Spun Aboard A Boat to see if It Could be Made Invisible.

They Achieved Their intended Target but to No Avail,Fore You See Density's Collided,Making it Hell on board The Boat in The Center off Operation's.The Other Two Boat's Felt The agony for The Sailor's On Board the Middle Boat.You See Three Boat's were used,One to supply Power to the Magnet's to Make The Cube Hover and The Third Boat had Basic Computer's on Board To Supply Activation to Perform A Function Off Achieving Critical Mass by Spinning The Hollow Cube To Create A Void or Vortex.

THE ALLMIGHTY GOD HAS THE INFORSTUCTURE To Apply This to A large Scale with A Force off Three Hundred Thousand Craft Called Arkmanra's,Even These Craft Spin to Create and Exploit Critical Mass To Achieve The Travel Needed For Interstellar Flight.ARMEUS

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have only five minutes until the rapture....I'm getting pretty nervous. I hope I packed enough. An eternity worth of clothing is hard to stuff in my luggage cases.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Would we even notice that 144000 people have simply disappeared ? I doubt it unless someone SAW them taken and even then they wouldn't say anything, but personally I don't believe these kind of threads so why am I wasting my time reading it?
Oh yeah to say that unfortunately I ain't one of them thats going.
hoax thread to garner attention I'm afraid , but I'll check back in 5 days .

That is what I am thinking. 144000 out of the 6,868,062,264 as of now would we even notice? I am willing to bet that many go "missing" every single day and no one says this every day (unless they are a nut). If it did happen unless it happened on live tv or something it most likely would go unnoticed.

www.census.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
I have only five minutes until the rapture....I'm getting pretty nervous. I hope I packed enough. An eternity worth of clothing is hard to stuff in my luggage cases.

What I'm getting is that everything is done manualy, you know they force the empire, then make up the prophecy.
Where is the son of man ? I can't see him, he was suppose to bring death and destruction, Israel was suppose to be under ocupation, and there is no rapture in the bible. If you see aliens in the sky then that is it, it's the way the prank works. Salvation, they twisted it now and it's the robot the AI, robots killing humans. They don't even know what and how
so they just play games and control people. Even if if there is a respawn of life after one go's you got to imagine how it feels how it is to get joy out of torture and suffering. This hole thing is sick. I am sick so I'll just play with you, for me it is a game and you don't know. It's the problem with humans, humanity is stuck with them.

But you got to give your self to them, make a bond. Give your self free to them, it's the way it works really.
There is one father and that is the infinite of the universe with it's creator. That is the only real god.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Alls I know is that I got left behind. I am so not in the mood to go through any tribulation. Not tonight, not this week, not ever. I think I'm going to build a stairway to limbo.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Dude nothing is going to happen. Be rational.

Second line lol

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Alls I know is that I got left behind. I am so not in the mood to go through any tribulation. Not tonight, not this week, not ever. I think I'm going to build a stairway to limbo.

You want to be asimilated into the colective and be a robot, I see. It's what the anunaki are, cold and tricky.
Cold as in watever I don't care. Ice is hot, it will warm your heart and make you human.
It's the very definition of the snake, the more blond you are "red" the more you give in to stuff, the more you get assimilated. It's insanity, god is all knowing, blond but unlike them it can handle it because it is equal as dark. They can't, they are just blonds without dark, ignorant. You want to go with that then do that, you may never know if you made the good decision so why make it ? How do you know it's the truth ? or if it's good for you ? are you 100% sure ? Then better split it up and remain a twin, see bolth sides of the problem. Hey I'm going too far, where is me ? I don't care ?

People that think they know it all, the very notion of that is of danger. The enligten ones don't know it all, half is in the dark and they will never get to see it all because the creator will never let it happen.

The enligten are the ignorant, they stole the gifts and posed as the real thing, it's why you get fake finger nails, fake lips, it's the way it is. So the best way to go about it I would say is I know some, the rest I don't really know.

I don't know is dark, and in the dark you recive what others don't know. Because you don't know, how can you,
no one knows for sure. People forgot to be people a long time ago, lost the vail of innocence.
Rapture is assimilation into the colective, why would anyone want that ?
You want to become a gigantic transformer, if you don;t feel you are a gigantic transformer robot then what is the point ? It's not you, just a gigantic transformer robot, you do not notice your self.

edit on 10-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
oh noes!

Im being raptured!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hmmm, 4pm here on the 11th..

If this is rapture then what was yesterday??

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Then you are not of their kind
and don't worry not all are, there is a fixed number that get taken because it's their kind, they came here and screwed us up now they must leave so we may separate our selfs from them. Be glad, it means you are the product of the real creator.

You know that saying with the product of equator, think of it as the product of the universe, god's child, the real father of the universe not some fake imposter that posses as god. You are bounded to this place, it's your home.
We are white now but it's not our fault, they made us mix so god may forgive them and say we are all the same now anyway. Once in a while they trick a guy, jesus or horus so he takes the blame, you know he is kind he is all that and of course they profit, take advantage, he is the product of the two, the child of the two kinds, so this broken boat gets to go on in a twisted way with them controling it. One nation under god ? No way, not this time, give in and you lose your self.

They would probaly make a fable out of this, what we write here and twisted around.
Make us look like some freaking deities and sell it to who knows what 1000 years later.
as the bible.
It's the way it happens and the truth gets distorted and lost.

edit on 11-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
it didnt happen, move this to HOAX

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Woah, woah....easy, Killer. I was joking. Who in their right mind would believe that the rapture was actually happening based on a website's prediction? One who believes the bible would know that it is to come as a "thief in the night."

So no worries about my "white" or "blond" soul. Whatever that means.

...but I'm not blond so does that mean I'm one of them?!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Did I miss the freaking Rapture???

I packed, gave away all my money, told my girlfriend about the time I cheated on her, set my Facebook status with how I really feel about people, quit my job, and wrote a letter to the local police department detailing every single thing I ever got away with, from puberty forward, that might be illegal...

So, basically, this better be a timezone thing or I'm screwed!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join