It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
when was this gonna happen?
I get so confused with all the predictions...
I just can't keep them all in sequence,..four days from when?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Damn our Kiwi accent. We had a rupture.

Rupture

I take it you don't beilive in stuff like this, but why go against the people that do.
It really shows what humanity is today, pride without a backbone. Let people think what they want.
I

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Don't worry when god comes back to murder everyone not Lutheran you'll know

edit on 10-9-2010 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Don't worry when god comes back to murder everyone not Lutheran you'll know

edit on 10-9-2010 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

Not Lutheran

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Which Jesus is that? I find it hard to take Christianity seriously when it has a god with a multiple personality order:
1. Jesus the idol worshiped like a pagan symbol
2. Jesus the son of god (so Jesus is both god and his own son, two negatives = a paradox..)
3. The holy ghost, the spirit of god (Who is also god and the son of god at the same time but a separate entity..hmm)

Take from this what you will...
When you think about the trinity as a whole, think about it as 'one what, and three whom'. Lord God, Lord Jesus Christ, and Lord the Holy Spirit. 'One lord deity' with 'three distinguished functional parts'. Each portion of the one deity has a specific function.

~ Lord God (Father) is the overall authority. He is the main portion of the Lord deity in which is responsible for creation, evolution, and establishing order. (The Invisible Creator: Old Testament, New Testament, and Revelation). His gender was not established until Jesus showed up. Final step to salvation.

~ Lord Jesus Christ (Son/Sacrifice) is the physical portion of the lord in which interacts with humanity; thus, creating a physical connection between God and Man. How can a creator know what it is like to be human if he/she has never lived like a human? Out of all the religions that have existed, how many deities allowed a portion of themselves to be sacrificed for their children's sins? Second step to salvation.

~ Lord The Holy Spirit (Conscious) is the conscious portion of the lord, which stretches out to touch the hearts and minds of mankind. During this interaction between man and creator, the Lord argues with your subconscious (id, ego, and superego) on how to behave. It gets you to acknowledge and distinguish between sin and good behavior. Once you have made the distinction between the two, you will take the first step towards salvation.

Another interesting fact about the trinity...
It is an interesting historical reason. During the period in which the Lord took human form (Jesus Christ), the way people reported crimes, world events, and other news was based upon a three witness rule. Example: if someone was brought before a judge, the prosecutor would need three witnesses to prove his case. So, within both societal and Jewish tradition, the trinity was established to reflect the three witness rule. (Birth of the trinity that established Christianity. "The New Testament")

edit on 10-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There will not be a mass event, but rather 1 by 1.

All you have to do is work on yourself, you have the answers you need for yourself because the best answers come for you come form within you.

Meditate, think positive, see the Love permeating from everything.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by aorAki
Damn our Kiwi accent. We had a rupture.

Rupture

I take it you don't beilive in stuff like this, but why go against the people that do.
It really shows what humanity is today, pride without a backbone. Let people think what they want.
I

I think humour is a wonderful tool for dealing with times of crisis.
I didn't realise my post was so offensive!

"Pride without a backbone"? You got that from my post?

Breathe a little, take a walk outside and celebrate being alive on a gorgeous planet.

Oh, and what's the catchcry of this site?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Jesus is half dark half light, knows some but does not know it all.
The guy in red always sweet talks him and humanity get's to go on like this, broken.
There is no small son and big son, only "the one" as they call him. He comes once in a while and father lets him
make a decision but half blind folded. One eye is his inocence, the other is the knowing. What makes you know things makes you weak. Dark as in strong, light as in weak, you know it all but you are deluded because you are not god, only god can handle that, the all knowing that gives perfect balance.

The guy in red is the problem because he is sick and twisted, wanted to be god but can't be god because he is off balanced, he wanted power and got insane. It's the aliens, with the trend, I am god that you hear around.

edit on 10-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
O=Are we taking this in earth hour? So we have to wait yes, until the us hour has left 10102010? Or do we take verything else, nowadays with a pinch of salt.

Nothing has happenned today... Mkes me think you people who phrohisize these events are misleading us all, into fear.

For that I will nver believe a prophecy again, until it really hapens.

You should be ashamed of yourselve false prophet..................

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

You should be ashamed of yourselve false prophet..................

I do recall in my 1st post that I wasn't prophesizing.

I wasn't posting the lotto numbers, dear.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Do you think it's normal for people to kill, enslave others and then get the joy of their life? because they are chosen ? they are the ones fallen from grace. Why don't you wake up.
If I was the villan I would write everything, and twist everything up then prank everybody. Then I would laugh my ass off. How is that for a change ?
They tell you, we rule here, it's in the book, what more do you want, want to see it all and get insane like them ?
Figure out a way to get rid of them so we can built something more based on a balanced existance, for the sake of existance.

Everything must be avoided at all cost, every prophecy they make up. Let them rule, I would say in a simple way, deny the empire and let it fall, it will. Stay out of the game.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I like your approach. I will try to address somethings.

Jesus is half dark half light, knows some but does not know it all. The guy in red always sweet talks him and humanity get's to go on like this, broken.

If I had to approach the bible through a psychological lens, I would view the physical aspect of Jesus in another way. While the Lord was in human form (Jesus), his humanity was challenged on numerous accounts by Lucifer. According to the 'public' record of Jesus (The New Testament), he confronted and overcame temptation up until his crucifixion. Since the 'public' record is missing twelve years of Jesus' life, we have no understanding about the adolescent version of Christ. Between the ages of 12 and 30, there are psychological and biological changes in a human. It is the most critical period in an individual's life, which such changes have a big impact on the person we become. Learning about how he confronted sex, anger, and fear would have given us insight on how to avoid such emotions. Did he live a Rabbi's life, or did he do something entirely different? Who knows? How did he fight off temptation during those years?

There is no small son and big son, only "the one" as they call him. He comes once in a while and father lets him.

You are wrong and right. Jesus said on many occasions that we are all brothers and sisters. When we talk about direct physical connection, there is only one biological son of God.

What we should be questioning is why Jesus said, "God why have you forsaken me?" before ascending into heaven? Is that Jesus' physical self trying to battle the spiritual self?

How is this related to the rapture? If you read the start of Revelation, the title says, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ." I have an interesting idea as to why it was written this way, but I don't think it would be on par with this subject.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Laurauk
You should be ashamed of yourself false prophet..

I do recall in my 1st post that I wasn't prophesizing.
I wasn't posting the lotto numbers, dear.

I agree with you CanadaDream420. You saw something of interest, and you brought it up to have a theoretical conversation. Nothing has been violated.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As usual, nothing happened and nothing will happen.

I think we'll experience the same thing on December 21 2012. We'll experience something big when nobody expects it - similar to 9/11. It just wouldn't do to have accurate predictions of Earth moving events among those who generate them.

That's why I keep my powder dry and my weapons within easy reach at all times - we won't know until it happens, and damn the so-called mystics, prophets, and psychics.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I agree. Within all realm of logical thinking, our personal end will happen without anyone noticing. We will never truly know the day, time, or year of our overall demise. I don't think we can honestly measure the end of days by counting sign posts.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well Darn, It just didn't happen.

I myself was looking forward to it.

Guess I have to wait until next week...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Rapture as in a predator ? it's what rapture means, if it fits you then you go on with that.
Rapture sounds reptilian to me, so the anunaki comes and they get food. You get asimilated into the colective, digested. God created everything and stated let it be like I made it, like I want it, but they came here and mingled, lied, changed what was created. I can't wait for the water hose to go over the fire and you will see who is the power house. All you got to do is splash water on the fire and it's done.
Splash water over insanity and it will calm down.
That is what you do when you tell some one to cool off ? It's nature, how it works you want power you get splashed.

When I picture creation I think of it as let it be the way it was intended to be, don't change it, so who is right ?
The insane part where they state I am god ? or the part where everything was created by the universe, by the divine. So they say and earth was in chaos, and then they came and made order out of chaos without permision.

The bible is a short fable of an old long story I take it.
Go with salvation and get eaten, or whatever they plan, colective where everything has no integrity.
God is for the small creature, for it to be, it wants many things to do what they want.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The bible is a short fable of an old long story I take it.

*scrolls up and relates your last post to your other one*
Oops. I read into that wrong. Hehehe... I don't believe in the Rapture anyway. Hahaha... It is not a term used in the bible.

As for your above quoted statement, 'there is' evidence that suggests the bible was inspired by the Sumerians, Greek/Roman Gods, and Pantera. Instead of displaying the negative aspect of those older stories, scholar believe biblical scripture was built by presenting the positive aspects. Literary examples of this does exist; however, it is hard to tell what was going through the writer's mind.

Creation Story: Book of Genesis = The Ovid.
Half God and half man: Jesus Christ = The Greeks: Perseus/Hercules = The Ovid.
The Great Flood: Noah's Ark = Gilgamesh (Sumerian) = The Ovid.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Everything is corrupted, the bible, the jewish book.
It's the same coin same people, why don't people wake up.
And satan played the harp and made someone's heart sing.
it's in the book.
Look at project harp. You know what I rather die free then be saved and be part of the colective. Free as a bird, the way it was intended. God does not tell people to kill. They even got a battle betwen the matrix side NWO and the meditation force.
People give in so easy. I don't think NEO is dumb enough to take the red pill when blue is so eco frendly. What is bothering is that they keep playing it, they like it, they are insane.

Now if you are a beiliver like me then I would think we would get a flood or something of the sort from the real land lord.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yes that is the problem, it's them, the god's of blood. Kill Kill obey obey, I take it they will be back.
If we die we die, at least I get to show them the finger before I do.
Religion is pointless, there is really only one creator, creates things without a spaceship.
It's the nature of the universe and it comes from the creator.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join