It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

hmm thanks for pointing that out I will reread some of them, i briefly glanced at the articles yesterday while telling my husband the rapture will take place on Thursday. So i didn't get to really read them, we were laughing too much. Then again we may have just had our last laugh!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I would tend to agree with you some how, aliens are not gods, I would stay behind. If anyone can save us or show us is god it's self, for god is not some freaking alien posing as god. These are imposters, imposters for the ignorant.
They built the empire, they played humanity, one side is the good guy and one is the bad. Sick of their freaking game. They had their fun and what do they think, I now get to go home after I caused suffering, I get to ride the spaceship because I am the chosen one, we are the chosen ones so we get to do have all the fun, prank humanity and then leave. There is no prophecy or oracle, it's just them forcing things into becoming it. Screw them and screw their kind, greedy snobs, the roiality of scums.

It's the same thing.
Drink my blod.
Kill , obey, suffer. We condition you how to live your lives.
They make rules fund wars, cause suffering, impose laws, pray on the weak, they consume humanity.
These are the pranksters and what is more intresting they think god is some alien that comes from some constelation, when in fact the universe is governed by this supreme force, that is god not some alien scum.

edit on 8-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well according to the site "trumpets has begun in israel".
So ah duck and cover i guess.
Wonder if i still have time to order the book.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Aliens are God, just as the words you speak and the thoughts you think are God.

Everything is God creating itself in perpetuity.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I have a different version, I see you red and no not everyone is god and no, aliens are not gods.
It's the downfall one would take, what is red falls like gravity. I see you took the red pill and gamed your self.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmm. Figures the end of the world would happen just as it looked like things were all lining up for the Gamecocks to have a good season.

edit on 8-9-2010 by BRQuick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I've been searching but can't find any reference to rapture in the bible. Can someone help?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by 11118

I have a different version, I see you red and no not everyone is god and no, aliens are not gods.
It's the downfall one would take, what is red falls like gravity. I see you took the red pill and gamed your self.

I'm red?

I do not understand your perspective; could you elucidate?

Is the red pill in regards to the move The Matrix?

Not just everyone is the Creator - everything is the Creator.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
*sigh* Not this bunk again. This will certainly not happen when they are claiming it will, and it most likely never will. I'm just going to get a good laugh at another failed end-times prediction. See you in a couple of days.

edit on 8-9-2010 by NamelessMonster because: typo

edit on 8-9-2010 by NamelessMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Many of you have not heeded these warnings, nor remembered the least of your brethren yet you still mock at this late hour of uncertainty.

The son of man has already told you he has returned and is here and you still do not believe me. I even posted my birth certificate for your proof.

The son of man will begin year 42 on Sept 10th at exactly 12:04pm. The church will be called to me.

BTS LINK

Is that eastern standard time? If not pls tell what timezone so we don't miss it.

Thx

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

reply to post by 11118

I'm red?

Who do you think brouth comunism to russia, as they say the mother land ?
Russia was blue, the same guy that told neo in the movie to take the red pill.
Who was it ? Motherland as in humans walking on earth, humanity.
Look at obama for example, trying to turn the US red. People are not robots, they wish people to be robots, their god is a robot. Sad. The world is ran by the guy in red.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Fare Thee Well Christians!

But if all y'all are still here next week consider this little fantasy of mine.

One Christian has to stay behind for every sin committed in the name of Jesus!

Oh my! I guess your all along for the ride.

Ha Ha Ha! No really, I love you guys.

I'm figuring the more the merrier

"We Live In Interesting Times"

magpie

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Yeah, I can help. There is NO SUCH THING in the bible. It ain't there. Some will come along and try to tell you that these verses "mean" this or that, but there is NOWHERE in my bible where Father God tells me that I am so special that He is gonna whisk me away from tribulation. If He doesn't whisk every baby away from abuse, what makes me think that I am so good as to receive what He didn't even extend to His own Son?
I think it is an absurd act of arrogance to believe that one deserves to escape trouble. I don't know about others here, but I have certainly earned "trouble" in my lifetime!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by minefield magpie
Fare Thee Well Christians!

But if all y'all are still here next week consider this little fantasy of mine.

One Christian has to stay behind for every sin committed in the name of Jesus!

Oh my! I guess your all along for the ride.

Ha Ha Ha! No really, I love you guys.

I'm figuring the more the merrier

"We Live In Interesting Times"

magpie

If you don't drink blood and kill you are evil

Wiched man, repent I say, I say to you go kill, go on crusades, conquer in my name and spill blood so you can be saved when I come in my space ship. Sounds like the other guy to me.

Middle east ? kill it, kill all the children. Africa, go and enslave people there or you have sined, go take my word there and force people to obey me.
Obey obey obey, and then they play the good guy, it's like a pupet show
some other guy comes and says what have you done, you animal while the person saying it eats the flesh of some god forsaken animal.
It's a sharade, and it's not god, because they do blame it on god and go , ohhh look humanity is so stupid, you stupid idiots you beilive in a fary tail, but
thank god that is not the case. I can't wait for god to step in. Ohohohoho when he gets started nothing will be left. Lights out MF know god for real and see how it is to suffer.

Now the prankster will probaly turn out the lights just to play a prank, it's what he does, listens to human beilifes and does it manualy. Every prophecy they see they do it manualy and then state, god did it.
They get fun out of human torture.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Religion is religion, but the force does govern the universe. It's universal, for bolth side.
It is suppose to work in balance where light and dark works for creation of things to be.
Because the universe is so big there are some that take advantage of what the universe offers and twist it, go there and there and pose as gods to little creatures. It's like taking a magnified glass and burning an ant, and then state to the other ants obey me, I am god. The universe is governed by a supreme force, so god does exist. It provides equality when things are off balance, it makes the rules.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by 11118

I'm red?

Who do you think brouth comunism to russia, as they say the mother land ?
Russia was blue, the same guy that told neo in the movie to take the red pill.
Who was it ? Motherland as in humans walking on earth, humanity.
Look at obama for example, trying to turn the US red. People are not robots, they wish people to be robots, their god is a robot. Sad. The world is ran by the guy in red.

Your words seem distorted from my perspective - I do not wish to correct you but to, instead, provide my slant on the discussion.

Those who wish to control for there own benefit for Love of themselves are, by benefiting themselves, aiding the Creator. Just as those who are in assistance to others and are radiantly selfless are just as much in aid to the Creator. All that exists is the Creator. This why there is not a swift judgmental divine punishment on those that are subjectively immoral in the Humanistic-societal view. Every aspect teaches a different aspect by comparison, you cannot comprehend Light with out the Darkness and vise-versa - the Creator does not turn it's back to neither the Light or the Darkness for they are both the same and to do so would be to infringe on the threshold of Creation, Free Will.

edit on 8-9-2010 by 11118 because: Spelling!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Your words seem distorted from my perspective - I do not wish to correct you but to, instead, provide my slant on the discussion.

Those who wish to control for there own benefit for Love of themselves are, by benefiting themselves, aiding the Creator. Just as those who are in assistance to others and are radiantly selfless are just as much in aid to the Creator. All that exists is the Creator. This why there is not a swift judgmental divine punishment on those that are subjectively immoral in the Humanistic-societal view. Every aspect teaches a different aspect by comparison, you cannot comprehend Light with out the Darkness and vise-versa - the Creator does not turn it's back to neither the Light or the Darkness for they are both the same and to do so would be to infringe on the threshold of Creation, Free Will.

If I may interject yet another perspective.

No man has a right to anothers free will.

And a man who surrenders his to another, has no right to his own.

If you want free will, defend it, by not yeilding it.

With love,

Your Brother

edit on 8-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh Please,,,, not another "End of times" Rapture".....yadadayadyada

Arma-NOT-geddon it

Please... not before my 2nd unemployment check since 1965

Thanks Obaminator

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You don't know that.
Ever heard about the Dead Sea Scrolls? Jesus mite just be representation of the hallucinogenic mushrooms. Apparently they use to eat those back in the days. The bible mite just have their origins in some mushroom pagan cult, and even if it doesn't how do you know that Jesus not some alien megalomaniac freak trying to take over the planet?

Aren't we all sons of God? Seriously I'm not going to even discuss that.
To me that sounds just like an excuse to control mankind spiritual status. That's what I think.
Has long has you don't came afterwords with some sort of alien nazi Jesus regime and force your doctrine to the ones that choosed to stay, I'm cool.

edit on 8-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Accidental post.

Namaste!

edit on 8-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join