It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok people, I have a serious conundrum. I still am not sure as to what to wear to The Rapture. I've sent in my RSVP but the invitation didn't say anything regarding attire! One would obviously draw the conclusion that we should wear our Sunday best, but I can't wear a dress or skirt if I'm going to be ascending upward towards heaven. Don't want to give the sinners a peek! Do you think that JC and G will be cool with a nice pants suit?

[edit on 8-9-2010 by MeSoCorny]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Sunday best?? But we leaving on Saturday....

Wear the dress...
Atleast us sinners left on earth can have a final perve..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dotted
People, stop talking and.... Start ordering NOW !

Better do the overnight shipping....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

You make a valid point. Well played, sir.

I'm still not sure as to accessories. Do you think there will be metal detectors at the pearly gates?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No way, full body scanners are the go...

Kinda makes even the dress obsolete...

Now that I think about it, why would God allow you to wear ANY clothes??

Adam & Eve were booted for wearing fig leaves..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Wow...you are so right. Better get nekkid and start the revolution. Or I could go for the fig leaves. Don't know where I would get fig leaves though. Maybe just a couple fig newtons will do the trick. Might be a long flight anyhow, may want a snack on the way up.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
....did you know He will talk to you if you seek Him? now go out there and bash bodies if you want, but know He knocks on your door and stands and waits....:

Any stranger that comes to my door will receive an Application for Invitation pushed from under the door. We all have a right to know who is presuming that we should be on call to answer questions. My application asks personal questions as I assume some of these knockers have my personal information already. My Application for Invitation also requires them to produce 3 pieces of photo ID, their bosses address and phone number, their personal address and phone number (as they seem to have mine, it's only right) and a background check as I may have children in the yard.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
hey is there an exact time when the rapture occurs because i don't want to be taking a # on that exact moment, would be a bit awkward...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It can be tomorrow by me, live life one day at a time, nothing is forever, change is the name of the game, and we are due with our rentals.

Its Armageddon everyday for the extreme poor, the children in most of some African countries, developing nations, and madmen and women in jails, sanatoriums, and underage hookers all over the world.

We are living in the end of the world, its crumbling slowly as it always has been, we of course help along the way, but nature does not obey human whim.
It will come when its due, not one day before, not one day less, It will come when you least expect it, it will come.

Its already here...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Ok people, I have a serious conundrum. I still am not sure as to what to wear to The Rapture. I've sent in my RSVP but the invitation didn't say anything regarding attire! One would obviously draw the conclusion that we should wear our Sunday best, but I can't wear a dress or skirt if I'm going to be ascending upward towards heaven. Don't want to give the sinners a peek! Do you think that JC and G will be cool with a nice pants suit?

Thanks for bringing a smile and a laugh to my morning!
Hey, if you don't wanna wear a dress...A woman in a suit always looks great!
This could be the most important black tie event of the last 2000 years!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There is no way i am beating Red Dead Redemption in this time frame, what a waste of 60 bucks....But then again, will electricity be raptured too?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
You know how many trees were forced to fall by certain humans, how much money to fund who knows what by other humans who buy books of the "rapture". You say capitalism, I say it would be better for the trees to stay to help the planet's ecosystem instead of using them inefficiently, then humans would not want to be raptured if we had all the trees not to be used to teach of "leaving (Trees have leaves.)

[edit on 8-9-2010 by problemsolvr]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Walked into a shop yesterday and was blinded by the sun reflecting off what was on a shelf. It happened again as I was walking around the shop. When we were walking out the shop I turned to see where it was reflecting from and it was a dvd section.
The dvd?
The Day The Earth Stood Still. Keanu Reeves. I bought it and watched it. What I would like is for you all to watch it if you can. Really good film that could answer some questions.
Don't fob this reply off without some thought.
Those who have seen it what do you think?

The message to change is there.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

Tribulations have been happening since - all man made. WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Chernobyl, Holocaust, etc. In ancient Rome, hundreds, if not thousands of Christians were systematically slaughtered. So, what is really new? How come they were not raptured? Isn't it correct that the rapture is supposed to protect Christians from these kind of physical harm?

My opinion is why are there Christians today who think of themselves so special that they think that they will be raptured and so are saved from harm when even the apostles, the Christian brothers and sisters of ancient Rome were not spared from worldly trouble? Something is terribly not right.

The rapture will only occur when the world ends, just like Noah's time and not WW3. You will probably see the reign on the anti-Christ.

Sorry to disappoint.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by BoehringerIngelheim]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There's something cool on the news this morning about a spiral in space. Pics from Hubble. They're calling it a "death spiral". Apparently an aging star or something. I saw pic on MSNBC and it looks pretty awesome. Don't know if there is any relevance to this thread, but just thought I would mention it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Oh snap - I didn't realize that it was Sept. 11th! Interesting...What are the chances that it would fall nine years after the destruction of an icon of NY city?

Isn't there some significance to the number 9 somewhere? I can't think of it at this moment.
the number 9 represents achievement - www.ridingthebeast.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

... Hey, if you don't wanna wear a dress...A woman in a suit
always looks great! This could be the most important black tie
event of the last 2000 years!

Nuff said!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The number 9 represents regeneration and death.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoehringerIngelheim

and the same number house -four doors down from me.
Spooky, nuh?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Originally posted by BoehringerIngelheim

and the same number house -four doors down from me.
Spooky, nuh?

That is according to numerology.

The number 9 becomes the number of regeneration, too, as it is the number of destruction. Since everything that is destroyed is bound to reappear in some form or other, number 9, as the number of destruction, is having a peculiar quality of regeneration also.

Link: www.suite101.com...

Do you know why the number 9 is the number of regeneration? I'll show you. Get you calculator ready.

Anything that you multiply by 9 will result to the number 9. It regenerates.

I'll pick some random number, a very long one:

912834983 x 9 = 8215514847

We get a result of 8215514847. Now, in numerology, we have to add these numbers together until it arrives to a single digit.

So:

8215514847 = 8+2+1+5+5+1+4+8+4+7=45
45=4+5=9

Fluke? Coincidence? Try it. You will always end up with the number 9 no matter what number you choose.

911 x 9 = 8199 = 8+1+9+9 = 27 = 2+7 = 9

Not convinced? What is the date today?

September 7, 2010

9/7/2010 x 9 = 9+27+2010 x 9 = 18414 = 1+8+4+1+4 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

Strange black magic of some kind. Really weird.

Spooky, nuh?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join