It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by 11118

I have a different view, things continiue to exist because the power that be keeps it like that. Before we even existed there was everything in design.
We are not gods, we can become powerful by learning yes, but that is far away from what the definition of god is. Everything works because it's kept working, this new trend with you are a god is just a bunch of BS.

Nature did not create it's self, for it to be it had to be designed, we are not the designer and the engenier. Somewhere there is the big plug where it all comes from.

No one is the king of the mountain top, exept for the mountain top, the mountain is the king, you are on the mountain, but not the mountain top.
The mountain top is just that. Why pretend what you are not ?

The only reason you are on the mountain top is to view the suronding beauty, but why claim you are the mountain. Like ants on a hill, the ants are the ants the hill is the hill.

Claim you are god and find out you are not, what would you do then ?
Why claim anything when no one knows when the universe is so huge compared to us.

Hello brother/sister.

If you were the hill how would you know of your beauty without being the ant.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I'll tell you something, you know 0000000000.1 % plus infinite of the truth.
Why pretend you know it ? We don't. We may try to but it's so complex. Like a bug picturing other space, we can't. Nothing was invented by us, it was there to pick it up before we were. Do we have a little bit of god's soul in us yes, we are like a closed bottle with god's magic stuff in it. But to go and open the top of the bottle and then state I am god that is way too far, because what created you put the top on the bottle, closed it down, on you and other things that you see alive, from girafs to insects.

It's the problem over and over, I am god, I know it all and then some how nature takes care of this so called gods. Just because you can tap in the power of what the divine provide it does not make you god.

Happend before with aliens that came here and posed as gods, they became villans, broke the rules, did what they wanted, so why repeat the mistake. If the power that be exists it means it created everything, me, you and anything else, and after that it put the top on for creatures to be or otherwise all is nothing ?

It's I am god and coruption, because I am god I feel powerful, so I get to corupt things and twist things like I want it, then out of the blue you find out that you are not and you get a big slap.

If everything came into being in this sort of way then what ever created it wants it that way. We are not the source, just the output.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Humans are so physical oriented.

A change in out look that brings freedom to the soul=Rapture.

I like to call it the Rupturing of Spiritual Bondage or to be enlightened.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by 11118

I'll tell you something, you know 0000000000.1 % plus infinite of the truth.
Why pretend you know it ? We don't. We may try to but it's so complex. Like a bug picturing other space, we can't. Nothing was invented by us, it was there to pick it up before we were. Do we have a little bit of god's soul in us yes, we are like a closed bottle with god's magic stuff in it. But to go and open the top of the bottle and then state I am god that is way too far, because what created you put the top on the bottle, closed it down, on you and other things that you see alive, from girafs to insects.

It's the problem over and over, I am god, I know it all and then some how nature takes care of this so called gods. Just because you can tap in the power of what the divine provide it does not make you god.

Happend before with aliens that came here and posed as gods, they became villans, broke the rules, did what they wanted, so why repeat the mistake. If the power that be exists it means it created everything, me, you and anything else, and after that it put the top on for creatures to be or otherwise all is nothing ?

It's I am god and coruption, because I am god I feel powerful, so I get to corupt things and twist things like I want it, then out of the blue you find out that you are not and you get a big slap.

If everything came into being in this sort of way then what ever created it wants it that way. We are not the source, just the output.

You cannot add onto Infinity, it already is boundless - mathematically using a boundless concept with a limited integer would result in boundlessness/Infinity. I do not think you are trying to convey my knowledge is boundless, because it is not. However, our journeys and potential for knowledge and experience is boundless.

There cannot be a creator for an Infinite Universe nor can there be any concept for an eternal entity unless the eternal entity is boundless/Infinite. Therefor, 'God' (which would be a wrongful term in the perspective of a limitless entity) to be an eternal being cannot create anything separate of itself; the Creator being Infinite and indefinite has not been created, nor can end, because Infinity does not start or end it is a present boundlessness that has always been - quite difficult to fathom when in an illusion of limits and separateness. The Creator creates in perpetuity/of itself.

I can expand on this some more.

All these words are meaningless, I do not wish to correct you nor say that what I am saying is correct. This is simply my perspective and a subjective opinion at that, take from it what you will.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Have you ever had a Near-Death Experience?
If so, did you learn this information from a Near-Death Experience?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
People, stop talking and.... Start ordering NOW !

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Are there people who seriously believe this stuff? Doesn't anybody see right away this is nonsense?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Humans are so physical oriented.

A change in out look that brings freedom to the soul=Rapture.

I like to call it the Rupturing of Spiritual Bondage or to be enlightened.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by superluminal11]

Rapture is like a predator, if you see a bunch of ufos and you run for salvation, ohh it's god's childs here to save me, I don't care I;'ll have my ham and still be saved, I'll moch everything because in the end I'll get saved.

You got a head and a heart to think for your self, it's why they are there.
If some book tells you to kill what do you do, you kill ?
It reminds me of the crusades and all that was captured by force, the crusaders in the end will have no peace.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
dahang dudes, we have mostly non-thinkers here, i see....ok
that sounds about right. the problem is that i care about all of you rough talkers....you don't mean it. all have been touched by God....
so quit letting the liar of this world run your life. in your spirit you know God loves you....did you know He will talk to you if you seek Him? now go out there and bash bodies if you want, but know He knocks on your door and stands and waits....:

no, some will know the day.....
no, rapture is in the bible....
no, you won't find the truth in a worldly view of this reality. it's a lie from the father of all lies...quit being a victim, my friends

[edit on 7-9-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

There is a creator for all that is, in the begining you got only number one.
Divide it and you got duality, Number II Dark and Light.
For everything there is duality, anything. Every object has it. then the duality of things are split in many parts. It's the way everything works.
A particle that colides with the atmosfere will split in to two parts and then from there from two into many. Water has two elements. I'm sorry but you have been living into an illusion, welcome to reallity. There is really two sides dark and light, black and white, at the mountain top everything is united into this crome color. God is like mercury color the silver the very notion of duality. To tap into this power and pose as a god is really insanity. You do not control it, you can't. If you want to game your self then ok, it's why they all state, it's an illusion, because you go insane, you lose your humanity, you can't balance with such power what brings me to this point, we are balanced creatures, everything works in balance because
it was created that way, to work like that, when you are off balance then you get in trouble.

If god wants you to have power it will give it to you, you tap in you lose it.
Just like a gun, you have a gun you shoot it, you like it, it makes you feel strong, then you kill someone, then you feel good about it because it makes you feel strong, then you go on and kill more people and you go on crusades. Lool at the people running the world, they are insane.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by 11118

There is a creator for all that is, in the begining you got only number one.
Divide it and you got duality, Number II Dark and Light.
For everything there is duality, anything. Every object has it. then the duality of things are split in many parts. It's the way everything works.
A particle that colides with the atmosfere will split in to two parts and then from there from two into many. Water has two elements. I'm sorry but you have been living into an illusion, welcome to reallity. There is really two sides dark and light, black and white, at the mountain top everything is united into this crome color. God is like mercury color the silver the very notion of duality. To tap into this power and pose as a god is really insanity. You do not control it, you can't. If you want to game your self then ok, it's why they all state, it's an illusion, because you go insane, you lose your humanity, you can't balance with such power what brings me to this point, we are balanced creatures, everything works in balance because
it was created that way, to work like that, when you are off balance then you get in trouble.

If god wants you to have power it will give it to you, you tap in you lose it.
Just like a gun, you have a gun you shoot it, you like it, it makes you feel strong, then you kill someone, then you feel good about it because it makes you feel strong, then you go on and kill more people and you go on crusades. Lool at the people running the world, they are insane.

Dark and Light are both the same just different extremities of the same spectrum. There is no separateness.

A boundless entity cannot create outside itself it can only create of itself.

To have Infinity it must be Unity, it cannot be other than that. There cannot be two 'everythings' existing together - there can only be a singular boundless entity. Infinity/eternity/boundlessness is a singular unified concept consisting of everything.

By taking your argument you are saying that "god" creates a creation outside of itself, but this would mean that god is not boundless or ALL knowing or ALL powerful which would mean that god had to be created - which would mean the creator of the creator of god would have to be created and so on and so forth an endless conundrum of illogical fallacy.

The Creator has always existed and will always exist because it does not exist of the illusion of time, instead the illusion of time exists of the Creator; therefor, the Creator exists in an eternal present creating of itself - not out of non-existence.

You said that -

"There is a Creator for ALL that is".

You then defeat the argument you are trying to express because ALL that is has to include the Creator they cannot be separate. There is existence it is one word - everything that exists has something in common, the word existence.

There is a reason why someone can take a gun and go and do 'terrible' things. That is Free Will, because the Creator is Free to do as it pleases. There is no judgement besides yourself, what you do has consequences due to a type of inertia called karma. Action-Reaction, balance, duality.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

There is, dark is the absence of light. Light is this world, and the other world the dark. Two worlds, want to visit the spirit world you got to go into the dark "die" and you will find out the truth. As you go up it gets darker and darker, it's where you find god, a bluish shade. One thing I know things here on earth are too red, they are about to be changed, insanity has prevaled, congrats.
We need a bluish shade like the heavens, do we deserve it ? The point is we can't help it, restrain your self, become a robot, cry out loud, just don't give in. The sun does need a buchet of water, it's like an angry nerve upset by humanity consuming it. Greed is the problem.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i call bull#. how many times have we thought the world was going to end?

however this dose give me a reason to party

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We may not be Gods, but we are Kings if we are awake.

Being awake is a confusing, maybe even terrifying experience to some, to others it is pure Joy, a liberation of the soul.

What comes with being "Awake" is the realisation that you are responsible for your own actions. What do you do with this new power. It is so awesome, one might think it best to put it back in its box and continue letting others guide their life.

Here is your instruction manual.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

This isn't a religious creed. It is the basic Truth on which all religions were formed, and later corrupted by man. It is a scientific fact that when two opposing forces collide, their destruction is inevitable. Man, each of us, is a destructive force without adherence to this basic truth. It is the purpose of our free Will. We must choose to give each other room for all of our perspectives and respect each other. As a species dependant on each for our survival, it is more than respect. We must love each other as we love ourselves.

Do you not feel it in your core? Do you not want to be loved above all else?

It is the tie that binds us. It is the string that makes us one. Religiously or scientifically, we all have a part to contribute to our survival.

We are at a pivotal moment in time My Brothers and Sisters. Our awakened state will either destroy us as our untamed passions run wild over this earth. Or we can subdue them and love each other, throw off our chains of captivity, and proudly proclaim

I AM (your unique self)
King of Kings (Sovereign of yourself amongst sovereigns of themselves)
I am here to reclaim my Kingdom (Free of the governments and judgements which have bound you for ages).

Think on it Brothers and Sisters

Can we do better than what we have done so far?

With Love,

Your Brother

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know what timezone this will start. I may need to adjust my calendar.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You religious people are truly nuts. You are mentally ill and need to seek professional help. Nothing is happening in 4 days and when it doesn't can you please finally admit that you are insane?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this... but if the Rapture is this week, why the hell sell books about it???? It's not like the money is going to help, duh. If they sell a lot it's like winning the lottery and then dying, or going to a peeler bar and the hottest chick wants to take you home, just for the hell of it, but you get hit by a bus in the parking lot.

So what's the point? Inquiring minds want to know.

And another thing, there is no free will! Didn't everyone get the memo? In a holographic construct that is created by the interference patterns of Bosons, there can be no free will. We macroscopic organisms can be influenced in a major way by quantum interactions, say like gamma rays hitting neurons, stray EM doing the same, etc. If you can't control the actions of all your constituent parts, you can't have free will. In order to have free will you would have to be outside the system of interference, hence outside the universe.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by enzomedici
You religious people are truly nuts. You are mentally ill and need to seek professional help. Nothing is happening in 4 days and when it doesn't can you please finally admit that you are insane?

i beleive alot of religous people are insane but not all.

the people who are like. i beleive in god because this book said so. well i can read a book on how to become a shaolin monk and be just as fast and hard hitting in 3 days dosn't mean its true.

when people go on and say because my book said so it agrivates me. how many of these people have actually felt god. how many have actually seen hell. how many have had a real experiance.

many take the words out of context and understand them diffrently just so they feel speacial.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Tomorrow, tomorrow, nothing's gonna happen tomorrow! You're only a day away!

If I had a dollar for every 'the rapture is gonna happen on ______' thread and website, I'd be Bill Meeping Gates! The amount of Kool-aid consumption by the Christian Lunatic Fringe is just mind-numbing.... You people need to get a real and healthy hobby. This constant dart throwing at the calendar is getting really old...

JaxonRoberts signing off....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I wonder what will end first,

Life on Earth or this thread.

BTW, can I get that book on a 7 day, free trial?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join