It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hopefully rapture only get rid of the big corporations that we pay endless amount of money to.

How does is go no pain on gain baby , Rapture take it away!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You have the right mindset. You basically said all I had to say on the matter.

So the world is gonna end? THEN GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY IT!!!!

duh.

MRuss, thanks for bringing that to their attention.

-SES

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

and the bad news... they didn't tell you for 3 days!!!

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh no, not another end of the world day. Sorry can't do the 11th as I am busy.

Will check in on Monday for the next one.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The blind mockery expressed by most on this thread may be very dangerous. I have been working with ET presence on a daily basis for 25 years and have experienced many (thousands) Miracles. You think there is no GOD -- you think HE isn't a ruthless, brutal, and all-powerful god?

Think again.

Look at the SUNSPOT thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the day of the Haiti earthquake, a gigantic SUNSPOT appeared on the SUN in the shape of the Haitian islands. A week or so later, there appeared another SUNSPOT in the shape of a Pacific Ocean island group which was experiencing an earthquake. Shortly after this, a SJNSPOT pattern appeared on the SUN in the shape of the Olympic emblem (5 points). During the first wk of the Olympics.

In GOD's hidden language, the date 911/2010/AD converts to the word "Religion" -- due to the fact that the numbers 2001 and 2010 are interchangeable. The date 911/2001/AD was an Act of God. Couldn't have happened by natural or man-made causes, for many reasons.

See the websites listed after “Signature”.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You folks make me laugh. You do know that there is no rapture in the bible anywhere. In fact the word rapture was originally written by a 1800's minister to freak out his perish. From there he ended up being a cult following, where the masses sold all there belongings and holdings a few thosand put on sack cloth and went up to a high mountain to wait for the appointed hour of there rapture. Which didn't happen. Because it dosn't exist.

The religious fundies are stuck here on earth just like everyone else is. No ones coming down in a giant space ship to wrisk them away to the pearly gates, or 7 virgins. never going to happen. Its all part of the program the lizard overlords get thre puppets to fill the common peoples heads with so you'll stay good little slaves.

Rapture...HA...what a big joke.

Like Milton stated.." Better to rule in Hell than serve in heaven". Except even he was programed. For there is no heaven or hell. There are just levels of existence.

But relax you can always bow down to your local lizard lord , and pray till your blue int he face. Course nothings going to happen, cause we all know the Lizard overlords have no empathy for the common slave, cattle, sheeple.

You folks need to wake up nand smell the lizard dung...

We need to fix our own planet not wish for some unknown to come and wisk us away to safey...

::shakes head::

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

The sun is affected by the Earth's imbalance, just as the Earth is affected by it's inhabitants' imbalance.

The Earth would not be so cataclysmic sometimes if there wasn't some much hate, and aggression on the planet - it literally generates energy/heat that in turn throws the Earth into an imbalance. The glaciers aren't melting (at an exponential rate) because of chemical-induced global warming; they're melting because of human-imbalance-induced global warming.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

The sun is affected by the Earth's imbalance, just as the Earth is affected by it's inhabitants' imbalance.

The Earth would not be so cataclysmic sometimes if there wasn't some much hate, and aggression on the planet - it literally generates energy/heat that in turn throws the Earth into an imbalance. The the glaciers aren't melting because of chemical-induced global warming; they're melting because of human-imbalance-induced global warming.

Your remarks are mindless -- read the link and see if you think the patterns on the SUN were the act of some all-powerful GOD.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by 11118

The Earth would not be so cataclysmic sometimes if there wasn't some much hate, and aggression on the planet - it literally generates energy/heat that in turn throws the Earth into an imbalance. The the glaciers aren't melting because of chemical-induced global warming; they're melting because of human-imbalance-induced global warming.

Your remarks are mindless -- read the link and see if you think the patterns on the SUN were the act of some all-powerful GOD.

Or from an imbalance on earth causing an imbalance on the sun resulting in sunspots that look like regions on earth that are imbalanced.

God is not a separate entity it is everything, there's no separation - nobody is running the show besides YOU.

There is also not to be a reason for fear because there is no reason to fear death which is the SUM of all fear - death/pain is all illusion that you created and because "god" (everything, you) is so clever "god" can trick itself for the sake of understanding itself from fractalization or unique portion interaction with other unique portions/reflections of itself.

Yes, the Creator is ALL-POWERFUL because the Creator is ALL THAT EXISTS.

The misconception by people is what causes fear and the creation of dogmas that personify the Creator as a separate being judging and asking for your worship and obedience.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Read the Linked thread -- stop saying things which have nothing to do with my post.

Was the time of the SUNSPOTS tied to the events on earth?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by 11118

Read the Linked thread -- stop saying things which have nothing to do with my post.

Dear brother/sister,

I have read the thread that you posted in your post before last.

I do not think you're comprehending what I'm saying, so, I'm inclined to not go any further with what I have explained.

The first sentence of my previous post should sum up my conclusion on that matter.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What if 5 minutes before it happens, we get a loud verbal alert from above? Something like "FIVE MINUTES REMAINING! Get your act together and get ready!"

Rapture? I doubt it. Whats the main thing that is said in the Bible, for those of you that do read it? "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man comes. " Matt 25:13

So no man knows when the end is coming, only God Himself.

Also:
Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. "

So quit worrying folks!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"nachitalis knig"... P. Mamonov
Stupid christian buisnesman.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I bet he doessn't even knoe who P. Mamonov is... ignorant piece of #........................................save me lord moth....ker........

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't want to be saved... F..k off!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hi brother, your message resonates with me. I have stored plenty of vallium and oppium to have when this # happens,,,

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

Can I have all your stuff when you're gone?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe the practice of religious zealots using fear and threats of destruction to recruit new adherents is immoral, unethical and is, in fact, "Anti-Christian/Anti-Religious" behavior.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I have a different view, things continiue to exist because the power that be keeps it like that. Before we even existed there was everything in design.
We are not gods, we can become powerful by learning yes, but that is far away from what the definition of god is. Everything works because it's kept working, this new trend with you are a god is just a bunch of BS.

Nature did not create it's self, for it to be it had to be designed, we are not the designer and the engenier. Somewhere there is the big plug where it all comes from.

No one is the king of the mountain top, exept for the mountain top, the mountain is the king, you are on the mountain, but not the mountain top.
The mountain top is just that. Why pretend what you are not ?

The only reason you are on the mountain top is to view the suronding beauty, but why claim you are the mountain. Like ants on a hill, the ants are the ants the hill is the hill.

Claim you are god and find out you are not, what would you do then ?
Why claim anything when no one knows when the universe is so huge compared to us.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I believe the practice of religious zealots using fear and threats of destruction to recruit new adherents is immoral, unethical and is, in fact, "Anti-Christian/Anti-Religious" behavior.

I can't imagine anything more important than "Anti-Christian/Anti-Religious behavior".

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join