It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Freaky Friday has never been so fun

Asteroids you say?

I wish something would just happen all this anticipation is killing me.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
What's it like going through life hating the fact that you are human, believing you are inherently inferior and believing in an invisible man?

Amazing to think some people find virtue in that.

So Proto you believe that humans are the be-all-end-all tip top greatest creatures in the entire universe? If not, and you do believe there is something better than us, then you too must believe we are inherently inferior. If we truly were the greatest things in the universe, then our universe would be a sad place indeed!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You don't want to know what was the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post . . .

I hope it was not very painful.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is not aimed at anyone and is just a general musing... Why do nonreligious people come to a thread that obviously has a religious basis? No matter how ludicrous the claim may be, why come to the thread at all? Is it just to poke fun at the religious people for having beliefs contrary to your own? While I understand the desire to belittle others to make one feel superior, it is really immature and should be beneath a lot of ATS' more mature and cerebral posters...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Ive got big news for you. Make sure you're sitting down first, now...put the bong down and listen carefully...

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Thank you and have a nice day

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There is no 11 setting on your Marshall because THAT circuitry is found in your brain, heart, and hands. The problem is finding the switch to turn it on!

All I care about right now is the desire to have a pure Heart, and to turn as far away from sin as possible. God knows our Heart, and to me, that is the most important thing!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cepheusdraco

Perhaps because this forum is for "predictions and prophecies" not for the sole purpose of religious content. . .

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Perhaps because this forum is for "predictions and prophecies" not for the sole purpose of religious content. . .

The forum, yes, but the thread obviously has a religious basis. I may find a lot of the UFO threads ridiculous, but I don't go in there unless I have something valid to say or an opinion I feel is worth sharing...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They will force something to force the prophecy come true, it's what they do, they read the book and force events to happen. Who knows some ufos, space ships. It's the brotherhood of the blood, the snake plays good guy bad guy.
Screw them and screw their brotherhood. I'm sick of blood splliling.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I read a long time ago that when prophecies and predictions do not happen is always a human factor that makes them possible.

Everything that happen in history through the millenniums is always influenced by human behavior.

And yes you are right, somebody will make sure that is some episode linked to the prediction at hand.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes it's more of a game, fake religions, gaming humanity more to show how stupid humanity is. Then they go behind closed doors and laugh out loud.

I do not deny god, but god is something different, and the universe spoke, and it speaks when ever it wants and not by any oracle or any prophecy.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed

Poor people, they would fast for such a time and not even be able to eat because of the end of days. Awwe....

They eat alright, after 8am they eat enough to live for a month, haha, no, seriously they eat.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Dear Friend,

The world is not going to end in four days. Or four years. Or seven years.

I can't imagine what it would be like to spend so much time convinced that the world is going to end in some specified amount of time---days, years, minutes, seconds. It's so bad for your central nervous system to live in such a state, not to mention what it's doing to your life. Do you dream? Do you have hopes for the future?

And how are you contributiting to the earth's future? Do you pray for a better world? Do you give of yourself? Do you volunteer, recycle, smile at strangers? Because change starts with you, my friend. If you don't like what you see, then BE the change you want to see.

Sitting in your room in Canada belieivng that the world is going to end---well, it does nothing for your own sense of well being and nothing for the world. You spread fear instead of hope. You talk negativity instead of change.

If I'm wrong...and the world does end.... I know I'll die happy. I'll have traveled, loved, laughed, lived....without an ounce of fear.

I hope you can do the same.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And how are you contributiting to the earth's future? Do you pray for a better world? Do you give of yourself? Do you volunteer, recycle, smile at strangers? Because change starts with you, my friend. If you don't like what you see, then BE the change you want to see.

You plant a tree they cut 100 in return

You plan a change you get assasinated, or they game you.
Anyone that wants to change something gets played.
Until we get rid of these pranksters there is no change, when we will if we do then we can start to change things. They game people they fund wars and make bets and eat popcorn. It's like a football game to them, who will win ? and no one can do anything about it, it's desire at it's finest, people desire lots and lots of things with coruption included.

The only way for this to happen is for god's nature to step in and render them into non existance. There is no other way out. After that we can have our empire, more clean more based on what we feel, maybe we learned from our mistakes.

Until then there is nothing to do, it's usles, what I would do is cut support to them by doing nothing. Do nothing colapse it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alllriight! After skimming through all the pages and giving out stars to some particularly witty replies, here goes mine:

Y'know how the new Resident Evil movie is coming out Friday? In the OP it says 4 days, and it's RE4, and it's subtitle is Afterlife

Funny coincide I might add.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Psycontagious]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The same reason a religious person would visit a non-religious post, to share their opinion. And quite frankly, they are entitled to that. You have to take the good with the bad, and if it bothers you so much, then ATS probably isn't the place for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

MRuss, that was the best reply I've seen on ATS all day. A star for you and your inspiring words. There needs to be more people like you on ATS

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
You don't think it will occur this soon? Me neither, to be quite honest. However, in light of the possibility (and a stretch of a possibility at that), I have been experiencing really strange bouts of frustration, anger, and paranoia. For specifics, I had visions of flames rising up through a roof and just really gloomy feelings of "Oh snap, we're all screwed and eventually we will eat dirt together."

Then again, these could be cause by something else like a type of precognition of a bad fire in the area, my own house catching fire, or maniacal daydreams of madness.

Who knows, thanks for the heads up though!

It could just be indigestion or diarrhea?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I believe the Rapture to not be taken literally.

It has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions for people to pick out - probably purposefully.

The world is not ending; more like a paradigm is ending - a new gravity of spiritual awareness.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
September 8th
Spaceweather.com states 2010RX30 is going to pass 0.6 LD to earth, has the magnitude of 27 and its size is 16 m
Also 2010 RF12 is passing 0.2 LD to earth... has Mag of 28 and is 10 m

So... I was about to completely disregard this whole thread and make a smart comment too..then i came across those two close calls starting on September 8th...
Not saying that its gonna be the Rapture, but how many times in the past has two near earth astroids came within passing distance of not only earth, but themselves?
A little eerie dont you think?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join