It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

worldwide? I dunno

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What he is saying is that trumpets are noted in Scripture that on the last one is the rapture of the church. You will note in Scripture the only trumpets seen are in the book of Revelation written years later. In that book is a list of trumpets that end in chapter 11. The rapture is seen following in picture as a baby born caught up to heaven and a woman that runs to the wilderness. Jesus was not caught up to heaven when born and Mary did not go into the wilderness 3 1/2 years. Once more 1 Thess. 5:2 states that God comes as a thief (an economic event) that results in *sudden destruction. The church here is pictured clearly as a woman with child *not* was with child. This shows the Great Tribulation starts and later the church is Raptured. The problem being no one sees that the start of the Great Tribulation is just an legal act. That takes away wealth. If God gets it He is going to have a problem spending it. If you look at what follows. It is just a manor of speaking.

You will also note that the Jewish temple is built *before* the Tribulation as the anti christ enters it in the Tribulation. It takes about two years to build it and 2 1/2 years or so to dedicate it so as it can be used.

You will also see judgments on rebellion in the church noted before the Great Tribulation seen in Zech. 5. This has not happened. It is also pictured by the story of talents when one (likely lied to get it) placed his in a hole in the ground to hide it.

I could go on and on. The point I make is *no* we are not close to the rapture and it is mid not pre tribulation.

At time I get into these subjects and because I know to some extent what will take place it is to much horror for me and you can see it in my writings. The events I post following..The coming plagues from God the first set.
Rev. 6
The situation is a legal act in the USA that results in massive property loss. The people riot in a rage of civil war to this injustice and the cities are full of dead bodies and have burned. The UN do to this condition enters the U.S. and takes over. The result is all the remaining wealth goes to the top as the people starve with working like slaves have only enough to stay alive. This condition meets the conditions of 2 Peter 2, EzK. 16:49 on Sodom. There is a wave of death from this as a result or by intent by illness and starvation. This is not very clear but what they have in mind is the depopulation of the earth anyway. In reaction to this as a whole comes God's plagues on them. It is mainly on this area of the world as there is no USA after it. It is gone as Atlantis or Sodom like it never even was.
Note that God's plagues start with wild beast going crazy(Rev. 6:8. Birds fly into buildings peck people to death etc. The EMF from a coming pole shift. After that takes place you have a plague of fire mixed with hail likely with lightning. The next a burning mountain cast into the sea. That kind of earthquake would shake loose La Palma. Then a star falls from heaven called wormwood. It turns the fresh drinking water to toxic beer looking. Due to the extent of the rivers, streams and etc. It likely the Swiss Alps.
Then you have demons tormenting and after killing. Working backwards about two years of Plagues after about 1 1/2 years of violence and death. Or 3 1/2 years before the rapture. Israel is protected by the two witnesses during that time not the case for the U.S. at least it is ground zero. Where it starts.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
why aren't there legal repercussions for making claims like this?

Not to the OP, he's just quoting some whacko- but seriously, if some guy makes a drug with false claims, the FDA usually comes crashing down on them.

Religion is more powerful than any drug could ever hope to be....seriously, this kind of delirium should be considered criminal

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Um hey guys has anyone noticed OP hasn't made a retort since page 1.

I hate when OPs do that.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

personally i think it started with obama! his first 3 1/2 years than the antichrist takes over, HILLARY CLINTON, beware of that woman!!!! trying to make peace with palistine and Israel. its the end of the world as we know it! my parents will be the first to go in the rapture so keep an eye out for the thread to come!, lol

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is no scriptural basis for "The Rapture". The scriptures talk about the regathering of the Two Houses of Israel, Judah and Ephriam, to the land that was promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The return of the Messiah will not catch people up to "heaven", Upon His return, His people will return to Israel from the four corners of the earth. Yom Teruah is the feast of Trumpets, a feast mandated by God to those that bound to His covenant. It is a day of blowing the shofar and celebration, to remember that the Messiah is going to come. When the Last Trump blows, it will not be to sweep "Christians" to heaven, it will be to wake up the Two Houses of Israel and return them home. The Messiah isn't going to return until after the prophesies are fulfilled that signal His return. The Oracle of Damascus, a world war fought with the king of Persia (Iran), Division of the Land of Israel (two States for Two people...sound familiar?) The signed peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, will be the catalyst for the return of the Messiah. But He will not return until all these things have come to pass. We are on the brink of many of these events, but we also have been for as long as I can remember. When you see an agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, then the events will begin in rapid succession.
The Revelation as well as much of the New Testament that wasn't written by the appointed Apostles Of Yeshua (Jesus), is highly questionable...if you are seriously interested in fulfillment of prophesy, the only accurate place to find it is in the Scriptures, that being the Law and the Prophets, everything else can only be considered "writings". If It begins with "Thus says the YHWH (LORD)" it is the word of God as spoken to His appointed prophets, if it doesn't, then it is just the words of man and should be measured up against what God told his prophets. If it conflicts with what the prophets were told then it is to be considered false.
As far as the "rapture" goes, I wouldn't worry about it... No one is going to Heaven, that is the throne of YHWH, not the habitation of man. God created us to live here on Earth, not in the heavenlies. What I would worry about is how your chips will fall when the Messiah does return... Do you have a covenant relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
If you do then you keep a Saturday Sabbath, celebrate the Seven Feasts of Yahweh and keep His Instruction, the Laws, precepts, statutes and judgements. You know who you are because your life is set apart from the rest of the world. If you don't have a covenant relationship with Yahweh, then you are of the Nations...the regathering doesn't concern you. His people will be taken out of the nations and returned to their inheritance, the nations will be left where they are, to deal with God on His terms whatever they may be.
It is easy to be part of the Children of Israel, read and follow what is in the first 5 books of the Bible, read and watch for the fulfillment of prophesy and while you wait for the Messiah's return, love God and keep His commandments, treat others well and live in peace. Doesn't sound so bad does it?
The only reason I even say anything about this subject is because there is a real lack of understanding of what the bible actually says... If you don't worship the God of the bible, fine, most of the world doesn't, so your in the majority. But if you do believe in the God of the Bible, please read His word, starting at page one of Genesis, and read through to the end of the prophets. Take no predigested concepts with you, let the word speak for itself. The idea of the Rapture is nowhere in the scriptures, neither is The "Church", ministers, Sunday worship, Christmas, Easter and the list goes on....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I've come to the conclusion that if these things were happening about us this very instant we would be completely oblivious to them.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by elle.mental

close...but read more
that's the only way to get His leading.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I went to the site just to see what it was about and I've never laughed so hard. If the end of the world does come in 3 days though, then BRING IT ON BABY!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Question... whens the release of that sci-fi film where everyone gets vacuumed up into giant space craft for food, could have sworn when i saw the trailer a few days ago it had some date not un-similar to this supposed one? Id search myself but I cant even remember its name I found it that dis-interesting. i could be wrong on it completely.

I somehow smell viral marketing, though. Man do I hate viral marketing.

Im probably wrong.

Edit:- Opps finally found it, it was called 'Skyline' and its out on the 12/11 heh all those 12's and 11's
got me a little confused... still I call rubbish on this regardless.

Edit 2:- heh then again thats one prediction that came right... i said I was probably wrong, and I was

[edit on 6-9-2010 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Not to the OP, he's just quoting some whacko- but seriously, if some guy makes a drug with false claims, the FDA usually comes crashing down on them.

Religion is more powerful than any drug could ever hope to be....seriously, this kind of delirium should be considered criminal

Agreed. The Death penalty should be summoned forth.

This kind of talk needs to be regulated. I propose a federal regulatory body to come in an clean up the talk.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

I went to this site, now can someone tell me if it will all end this week why do they need $18.00 for the book

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Agreed. The Death penalty should be summoned forth.

This kind of talk needs to be regulated. I propose a federal regulatory body to come in an clean up the talk.

'
I dunno about the death penalty...i'll save that one for sarcastic people who *think* they're smarter than the average bear.

But, as for the content of the topic at hand, it SHOULD be illega and criminal to spread fear, openly, and willfully.

Say what you will, it really doesn't bother me, but to willfully go around telling some of the worlds most gullible people (a huge group of whom reside here on ATS) that the world will end next week should not be tolerated.

I say that, 1 week and 1 day from now, when the world does not end, that the jackals responsible for spreading this non sense are tied up by their knickers, and made an example of for the whole world to see.

I'd pay to watch that.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I say that, 1 week and 1 day from now, when the world does not end, that the jackals responsible for spreading this non sense are tied up by their knickers, and made an example of for the whole world to see.

I'd pay to watch that.

Calm down there Rambo..

This website is known for this sort of thing. I made it clear I didn't believe it, but I do believe in 7 years of tribulation.

Anyways... These threads keep the site going. I didn't think my thread would have this many posts though.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by amadeus30

These verses do say that we do not know the day or hour of the lords return, but can we look at it a little differently.

The odds of winning the powerball are 1 in 195,249,054.....That is slim to nothing. But someone somewhere is gonna win it....Call it luck or whatever you want..

Date setters themselves do not know. They do their calculations and end up with a so and so date of an event..They do not know that the date they set is 100% correct, but it is just a speculation...And who is to say that someone at a point in time just might hit it on the nose..But we or they will not know for sure until that date/event actually happens..But you will still be able to say that they didn't know this for sure,,,call it a lucky guess..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If The Rapture is coming in a few days - would it be possible to send out a plague of Locusts first? Like right now?

Preferably Goldenrod and Ragweed eating Locusts.

This Hayfever is killing me.

Thank You in Advance Jebus

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well I was joking about running into a hot looking female alien scout leader. I did encounter a hot girl and she seemed awfully interested in me. I wouldn't be surprised if I see her again in a few days. If she takes me to her ship, will that be a rapture or abduction? I might have forgotten about all of this but I remembered this thread when I saw the news today. UFO spotted. They even showed it on tv.
www2.wspa.com...
I still think the date is off. I probably won't see her again at least until Saturday night, not Friday night. Let's keep up to date on this. If you see hot girls in other places suddenly wanting you, let us know where this happened. I'm going to look up at the sky a little bit more often too.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The rapture has been coming soon for a while now. Beginning to think people are just lying intentionally.

For anyone considering this nonsense; Jesus is not coming, the rapture doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I was told the so called Rapture was nonsense. It would instead be the 3 days of darkness. A supernatural trumpet or something would sound the alarm ahead of time for those who could hear it. Then just a short time later, everyone caught outside would die. Supposedly demons would ravage the Earth cleaning up all the imperfections taking all of that back to hell with them. They would be able to imitate your closest friends and could knock on your door asking to be let in. Then you would die too. Of course if some kind of rapture event happened, I could see in reality aliens doing the rapturing. I don't know if that would be a pleasant experience or not. I have joked about things that actually happened days later to my surprise.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join