It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Wednesday's (9-8) Lotto numbers!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

OUCH! It's worse than I thought, but probably about par for the course.

With the amount of consolidation/monopolization going on, I could suspend my disbelief and play along with the "4 companies" bit. I could even suspend disbelief regarding the likelihood of a city, "Corella", in Antarctica; however, the probability that some guy (with no knowledge of his upcoming time traveling adventure) just happened to collect a bunch of century old lotto numbers before traveling back in time just... well... REEKS.

How would one "do it as a joke to himself and 'the company'" without any knowledge of the proposed jaunt back in time? Without the "trip" there's clearly no "joke" in collecting such a list of lotto results. :shk:

[edit on 9/6/10 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
How cool would it be not only to Win the Lottery, .... but to be able to share the prize with all my fellow ATS members ???

aye !! ...... AYE !!!!

AAAAhahahahaha, woooohoooooo.

In actuality, if the numbers DO hit, ..... this thread will most likely become my " List of People to Kill ".

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just saw a new thread about the rapture coming in 4 days. Just my luck! I'm going to win the lottery on Wednesday and only have 1 day to collect and spend it all.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.powerball.com...

Estimated 64million! I am game! lets see if I take half up front that is 34 million but then how much do I actually get after taxes?

* If I win, I will share with the Op, not all by far but *some*

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oops I forgot to say that I think it will roll and be in the 80 mil category by next saturday!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Powerball is played Wed night and Saturday night. So.. hmmm... I may play

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by getreadyalready

Powerball is played Wed night and Saturday night. So.. hmmm... I may play

Yep, I'm going to by 2 drawings with those numbers just to be safe. I will probably by 4 quick picks to go with it just for giggles.

I hope to split the winnings with you! Good Luck! Maybe we can jetset together.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have to give credit to whoever posted the numbers, a fully verifiable prediction with date included, that's something you don't see very often!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

The odds of these numbers appearing are the same as the odds of:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, PB 6 appearing.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I thought it would be fun to play, so when I went to the store for Cigs, ... I didnt see any powerball tickets.

Instead of letting it slide, .... I told myself " I WILL NOT BE DENIED" .... so I went to another store, ... which didn't have any powerball either, ... so I played a few MegaMillions.

When I got home I discovered CA DOESNT even have powerball !!!

Son of a Biscuit !!

If I win the Grand Prize, .... I hereby promise, that any member participating in this very thread, .... WILL RECIEVE ....

A 10x10 picture of me spending all of my new money.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

While technically true (assuming all things are equal, even though the weight of the numbers' ink varies from ball to ball), I'd never buy a ticket with such a sequence. nor have I ever seen any other possible sequential 6 number set actually drawn.

[edit on 9/7/10 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Haha, oh my.

This is why I love these tangible predictions. They are soon, don't require us to do anything but wait and see and it gets us all excited! In a good way too.

I would also buy a ticket, were I in the US. Send me a few thousand if you all win. Eh?

Sharing is caring!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Ha Ha! Just another reason Cali sucks!

Florida has better beaches, Powerball, Jimmy Buffet, Wild Alligators in my front yard, and Florida/Florida State football!

I'm buying the numbers, plus 4 Quick Picks, and running them for Wednesday and Saturday drawings this week. If I win, I'll send you an autographed picture of Bobby Bowden and me holding the giant check and drinking at a dockside cafe!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

...One of these claims is that this week's USA lottery numbers for 'The Power Ball' on the 8th September 2010 will be 14, 13, 28, 38, 18 with red 3....

[edit on 6/9/2010 by m0r1arty]

Wrong! The numbers were 10, 35, 39, 51, 57, and the power ball(red ball) was 20. Not a single number matched.

www.powerball.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Here are the winning numbers.

Powerball
09/08/2010 10 35 39 51 57
Powerball 20 PowerPlay 05
www.powerball.com...

There are no matches.

ETA: blue beat me to it.

edit on Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:55:49 -0500 by sporkmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was wondering when I came back to this thread whether or not you would all be posting from your wifi connections on your brand new yachts in San Tropez, I guess not

It's a shame as I was hoping to try and angle myself an invite to a deck party complete with endless champagne and bikini clad girls.

I guess you can take comfort in the fact that if you had all played the same numbers you would only have got a piffling 7 or 8 million each. hardly worth it really

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This thread was entertaining to read. Lol. Losers.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well I'm guessing my plan to buy real estate in North Eastern Antarctica can be laid to rest.

When I originally posted this I was assured in my cynical mind that it would be a non-event. Seems that cynical self won the battle this time...

Ah well, we're never short of stories which could be true around here.

Thanks for the update guys and sorry to those who played and didn't win.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

But how many of you bought your tickets for 2 or 3 drawings? I extended mine out for a full week (3 drawings) Wed-Sat-Wed. Maybe our time traveller was just off by a drawing or two? I also bought some "1-off" tickets in case his memory was a little fuzzy. I also checked the history of the PowerBall and MegaMoney and neither one of them has had these numbers win before.

Who knows? I only spent $24. It's worth a shot!

For the record, my brother created a computer program to generate Pick 3 numbers. It was part of a Grad Student project, it looked at several previous drawings, attempted to ascertain the "seed" for the Random Number Generator using "Golden Ratio" type algorithms, then extrapolated the next several drawings. I won $500 twice in the first week using his system! He didn't win, because he only bought one ticket, where as I bought 10 tickets with slight variations of his results. After that first week, the program stopped picking any winners? Odd coincidence? I don't know, but I came out over $800 ahead when it was all said and done!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
FYI

In addition to the Power Ball, Texas has two other 6 number lottery games. The results for those, on Wednesday night, were:

Mega Millions - 8-18-22-24-38 MegaBall: 23

Lotto - 11-14-20-34-38-43

I took the liberty of underscoring those numbers that did match the prediction. Yes, I know that it is much more likely that those are pure chance, but then again, I'm no statistician.

But, I will be playing those numbers on all three games again Saturday. What's five bucks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join