It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 blatant symbolism on expiration dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just got back from the grocery store, and there was blatant 9/11 symbolism on many products there. I almost ran out of the store because I thought masons were going to kidnap me.

In fact, I bought two half-gallons of milk (that resemble identical towers if you think about it) and their expiration date was 9/11!

Why not 9/10, or 9/12??

Why does it have to be 9/11? Especially when it is so close to 9/11!

I also bought some romaine lettuce that has 9/11 on it, and you can clearly see that a head of romaine lettuce looks like a big smoke plume.

I bought a $15 dollar package of chicken also, which expires on 9/11! I'm not sure what this means, but it's probably a message from the Masons saying that we are all chickens.

Has anyone else noticed all of the blatant 9/11 symbolism on diary, veggie, and meat products lately?

What is going on with this?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by RestingInPieces]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wait what? Masons? Muslims? 9/11? Are you trying to be sarcastic? Just to let you know I don't get the joke.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Wait what? Masons? Muslims? 9/11? Are you trying to be sarcastic? Just to let you know I don't get the joke.

Everybody knows Masons and Muslims were involved in 9/11.

Or did you not get the memo?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Everybody knows Masons and Muslims were involved in 9/11.

Or did you not get the memo?

I didn't know everyone was supposed to get a memo. Looks like the masons and Muslims dislike me enough already.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

seriously. don't read too much into stuff. if this is sarcasm, poor choice of subjects. if this is a real concern, you may be exaggerating the term symbolism.

jokingly....

do not eat or drink any of those products until 9-12.
consume them on 9-12. drink all the milk within an hour.
if you get sick, there might not be a conspiracy.
please post findings. film it if you can

thanks,
et

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
it's all in your head.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsessoms44
it's all in your head.

I'd like to believe that, but it was obviously printed on the packaging.

I also felt like all the wal-mart employees were looking at me, and I noticed my name being spoken on the intercom in between what sounded like gibberish.

When I got to the check out, I went to the 10 items or less, where the guy said, "This line is only for 10 items... or less" which basically means

10 - 1 = 9 where 10 + 1 is 11 and then the 9 so 11 9 or 9 11!!!

Oh yeah, I also have an appointment with my psychiatrist on 9/11!!

I probably won't go though. I think I'm going to hide in the basement until it's all over.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

it's all in your head.

I also felt like all the wal-mart employees were looking at me, and I noticed my name being spoken on the intercom in between what sounded like gibberish.

When I got to the check out, I went to the 10 items or less, where the guy said, "This line is only for 10 items... or less" which basically means

RIP! I have to tell I believe you're trolling.
Second line. No one is this loony.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

it's all in your head.

What is trolling? If I convert that word to the keypad on my phone, it comes out to:

Is this some kind of code? 8 7 6 5 and 5 4 6 4 perhaps?

8 - 7 = 1

6 - 5 = 1

5 + 4 = 9

6 + 4 = 2

1, 1, 9, 2?

9 / 11 #2!!!

Oh god, are you saying that 9/11 two is happening this year?!?!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

it's all in your head.

What is trolling? If I convert that word to the keypad on my phone, it comes out to:

Is this some kind of code? 8 7 6 5 and 5 4 6 4 perhaps?

8 - 7 = 1

6 - 5 = 1

5 + 4 = 9

6 + 4 = 2

1, 1, 9, 2?

9 / 11 #2!!!

Oh god, are you saying that 9/11 two is happening this year?!?!

Who knows what could happen. I do have two California Free Mason magazines I got in the mail. Masons are awesome and they have an awesome magazine.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wait just a minute.

I've noticed this too it's everywhere.

Seems to happen every year at about this time. I don't remember it happening before 2001 so it mustn't have happened before then

I bought some bacon which has a 9/11 expiration date and as we all know Jewish people and Muslim people don't eat pork because of the mind altering drugs they use to colour it.

I also bought some bread which not only looks like the twin towers when placed into a toaster but they get burnt in there too - also expires on 9/11.

And this year 9/11 is on a Saturday which is the Jewish day of worship and also the beginning of Ramadan for Muslim people.

And the big huge thing that nobody has mentioned but it's glaringly obvious to us all is that it has been 9 years since the attacks on the twin towers and by 2012 it will have been 11 years. 9 + 11: coincidence?

I think not!

And what its the number that you dial for emergency services in the US?

That's right 9/11 - expiration dates mean dead people and they are just rubbing out faces in it.

It's time to stand up and let reason be heard!!!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Oh god, are you saying that 9/11 two is happening this year?!?

Yes it is.

This time it's going to be 8 midgets with thumbtacks. Poor security won't even "see" them coming.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

...The 9/11 Numerologist...What exactly does this have to do with "9/11 Conspiracies"? Nothing at all, it's either a attempt to poke fun at the 9/11 numerologist people or more likely just a pathetic attempt to poke fun at 9/11 conspiracies.

If by chance your dead serious, (which I highly doubt considering your other completely delusional interpretations of milk jugs and lettuce heads) please forgive me, but I don't buy into any numerology theories(let alone 9/11 numerology).

new topics

join