It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people don't like the United states of America.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Your post makes no sense. When you say "the US could stop this" who exactly do you mean? The cops? The Pres.? Who exactly do you think should stop him and how? What you seem to fail to understand is that this is an individual making the choice to do this. As disgusting and dividing as his choice is and in a similar vein to all other political statements (ie. burning the flag, the bible, effigies, etc) pick your offense... it isn't illegal and it isn't representative of the country. It's one fool, take it for what it is...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I did not know we were in a popularity contest???

I have my own problems to deal with on a daily basis.

I can give two craps what someone else thinks about me or my country!!!

If you don't like it, that's your problem...deal with it!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by topdog30

I did not know we were in a popularity contest???

Me neither, but it seems we are both in a losing team.

I have my own problems to deal with on a daily basis.

Just like the rest of us, and I respect that.

I can give two craps what someone else thinks about me or my country!!!

Then what is the reason for wasting your time on something you don't give a crap ?

If you don't like it, that's your problem...deal with it!!

Who said it is a problem ? I think it is more like a challenge.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

After giving it some thought... I can only agree with you.

But... That doesn't mean these issues shouldn't be discussed. Communication is the key in every good relationship. Without it it will eventually blow up in your face. I would not like that to happen.

What other options do we have ? Denying the issues or getting offended whenever someone confronts you with them is not the way to go IMO.

Should I keep quit about issues I see or have, and hope they will disappear on their own ?

I often hear that the greatest evil is not to act when bad things happen. I very much get the idea that some prefer that I would do just that.

Instead, I'd like to discuss my issues and get a better understanding of them and how others understand them.
I don't see how this is wasting energy.

Of course, I'd prefer to just kiss and make up.... Yet I don't think that will ever happen in our current societies.

Thank you very much

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Many people in the world like and admire the US, even when they disagree with some events. I have no data; but I believe that the number of those who like the US exceeds the number of those who do not.

Ludwik

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join