It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Women, 1 Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
heres the probelm. i have these two gal friends that i really like. i have known them for a while and have even dated both of them in the past. they are both great, sweet, and caring, and i can see my self with either one for a long time. what should i do? i need help and fast. i need to have this worked out before i have to leave for basic.

HELP!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
1. Get them both together...and have a 3 some.
2. Go out with both of them and hope to hell the other doesnt find out.
3. Go out with both of them until you find one of them isnt that one for you. Then let her go....
4. Dont take either one of them and find somebody else.
5. Flip a coin.

Id personally pick #1.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
dlm

There's got to be one that you like more, for whatever reason, Ivan.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok firstly do they like you and do they both feel how you feel for them? If so talk to thm and see if you can have a Triad (three way relationship)... couldwork to your advantage... in fact i'd aim for that one and not accept anything less

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Don't choose either one of them.

You're leaving for basic training and will be luck to have the time to write to one of them let alone two and family members.

Besides, about half way through basic the letter will come,

*we can't be together any more, I'm sorry* etc....

don't do it.

Just go into the military a single free man, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
dammit, i wish i can have problems like yours. i dont even have girls to choose over!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd have to go with Elevated one on this one...unless of course you can score the threesome before boot camp....

"Well gals, I'm going off to fight for our freedoms.....I might not make it back....." You get the idea.....

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Man, you might even meet the right one, while you're away, that makes either of these two pale in comparison. In all things, be honest, you don't have to choose. If you don't want to be tied down say so. Say that you enjoy this persons company but you don't want to be exclusive. Can't go wrong with honesty. Screw the safety net.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

"Well gals, I'm going off to fight for our freedoms.....I might not make it back....." You get the idea.....

Something to that extent was in Grease 2.

Neither of them choose one of their........MOMS!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They all turn into their mom. Pick the one with the hotter mom;-)

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That is a GREAT answer!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It doesnt matter which one you pick, youll meet the girl of your dreams at the airport and not even realize it. Dont boggle your mind with this dilemma, because if you do, you wont notice the girl in the terminal. (that is, if you are taking aplane. you can adapt it for train, bus,car, whatever. you get the drift though)

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What does your avatar mean, ivan?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Scat- It's Cobra Commander from the cartoon G.I. Joe

Ivan- I had this problem once. The thing is, the girls were best friends and lived together. I moved in with them and chaos (the good kind) insued. Now, if they're not friends, I have no idea what to tell you. But, if they are...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you have to ask the question, then you haven't yet met the girl of your dreams. When you do, it will hit you like a ton of bricks and you won't even want to look at another girl.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Very simple, stay away from both of them and see wish one you miss the most and that is the winner, Good luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
UPDATE:

i have solved my problem. thank you guys for al your help.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
UPDATE:
i have solved my problem. thank you guys for al your help.

C'mon man, what happened? Trust me, I won't tell anyone.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
well i picked on of the gals. hows that?

top topics

join