It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hypocrisy of so called spiritual/religious people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Down with Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). May all the stores never be visited again and become bankrupt overnight. If people who go to church in whatever faith, or do spiritual work with whatever domination really believe what they preach to others then they would never eat KFC again. The abominable mistreatment of those chickens is inhuman to a level incomprehensible to me. Yet I have witnesses so often church go-ers, singing and dancing to God talking about love love love then going to KFC. Where is the Love where is the compassion for all created beings where is the mindfullness of how the animals was treated abused deformed in growth and at the end of that horrific hellish life hung on a hook alive to be tortured to the very end...so humans can eat it and laugh with a mouth full of chook. Hypocritical people bore me to tears.... I of course bore myself often as I am a hypocrite in many ways. God bless the chicken

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flashesofblue

Grass is a living thing too. Have you ever mowed your lawn - you know, cut a living thing in two with a spinning blade? Perhaps chickens are like biological AI.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
what are you miss nature.? This is like the most irellevant op I ever seen.

In this case God who ate Fish should be called out too.

Look just because people eat KFC doesn't mean the love love love goes away. Many are unaware how the animals are treated.

The thing that sucks is how some of the animals are treated. But don't let your hidden prides allow you to put yoruself above others who eat meat.

I can garuntee you, in your lifetime howmany bugs you wll step on, like ben said, how many lawns you cut and how many weeds you pull.

atleast you admitted you are a hypocrite sometimes as am I.

Heres one good thought to keep in mind. When God returns after WW3, when he said he will create new joys.

we won't have to eat anymore imo. I could be wrong. We will have a continual happiness bodily and spiritually.

no more animals will exist either.

peace.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

why would there be no more animals......

whats wrong about being miss nature.....

when did I put myself above others.....

Not sure if your read my post or just judged it.

Please no need to reply as this is so irrelevant to you I certainly
don't want to take up any more of your time.

Chickens are important to me, and I don't care if they
are not important to you or to anyone else on this site. I voiced my
opinion and I believe it is very relevant to save the chicken from
further pain in a man made chicken hell. So opinions are what they are and I respect yours so please don't reply just to critisize and make fun of mine. I do not need your approval. I love animals and it hurts me to see them suffer.

When I lived in the country, city boys used to come up for their shooting expeditions. They would stutt into the pub I owned in an outback opal mining town, (nearest shop one and half hour drive just to get milk, and you would pass half a dozen farms on the way). I've heard them boast how they aimed for the kangaroos leg so they could see him hop injured.
(mind you I got the boys to sort those young up starts out).

During the city boys stay we would have rescue trips into the bush to kill those poor animals the boys had shot for pure fun to injure not to kill. They would shot anything from gallahs, cockatoos, kangaroos to the humble sheep in a farmers paddock.

Jesus in truth you have often been very critical of my opinion and I would rather you not respond as you can be nasty.

Once again I love animals and hate to see them injured, or live in dreadful conditions. I have worked in piggeries on cattle and sheep stations and I have seen good farming techniques and cruel farming techniques.

I have no issue with people eating meat....or fish...or cutting grass...or culling buffalo or wild pigs, or killing foxes because they start to eat the young lamb or goat as it is being born before it even hits the ground they are attacking.

I am Australian outback and tough as nails. I am who I am.

I pray for humankind to wakeup from their insanity.

ps: about the world with no animals....I am so glad thats your belief from your truth because it is not mine. No bees or birds to pollinate the trees...or the vegetables.... no vegetation without pollination.

No cute kitten on the lap after a hard days work or a dog to walk and play with. No horses to ride or elephants to admire, no ants to clean up the mess. No wombats to waddle their huge frame around or a kangaroo to hop and make a cute sound. No Koala to cuddle or porcupine to spike there would be nothing left but humans.......... what the?

Gen 1;29-31 and God said;"see, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed to you shall be food, also to every beast of the earth to every bird of the air and to every thing that creeps on the earth in which there is life I have given every green herb for food and so it was."

the meat eaters came with the creation of the Lord Gods beings in Gen 2....

I come from Gods creation and i will live with plenty of animals as God originally created it to be.

I dont come from the Lord Gods creation of Gen2 where man was made before animals and woman was finally made after all the animals as mans help mate.

I come from Gods creation in Gen 1 where all the animals were made before humans and the male and female humans were created at the same time and equal and we were not meat eaters as clearly stated in Gen 1:29-31

to me it is written so clearly and simply. Yet so many complicate it, and see it very differently. Just as you complicated my very simple post. To be mindful of the source in which our food comes from and to be respectful of all Gods creatures great and small, and next time I mow the grass on my back yard, I will remember this post and thank the grass for being there and i hope in the process of mowing it i cause no harm for as you say even the grass is living and I thank you for pointing that out and reminding me.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by flashesofblue]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by flashesofblue]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

lol

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have no issue with people eating meat....or fish...or cutting grass...or culling buffalo or wild pigs, or killing foxes because they start to eat the young lamb or goat as it is being born before it even hits the ground they are attacking.

Ok then why have a problem with people eating chicken whop are unaware how they are treated.

people catch fish and know they are treating them bad, yet kfc goers don't know anything most of the time.

[about the world with no animals....I am so glad thats your belief from your truth because it is not mine. No bees or birds to pollinate the trees...or the vegetables.... no vegetation without pollination. ]

It's taken from some saintly interpretations of the after life and new world. God will be the sunshine again, you're understanding might be too weak to understanding that animals will not be needed. Everything will run on God.

personally I love animals too death and wish there were animals after death.

[the meat eaters came with the creation of the Lord Gods beings in Gen 2....

I come from Gods creation and i will live with plenty of animals as God originally created it to be.

I dont come from the Lord Gods creation of Gen2 where man was made before animals and woman was finally made after all the animals as mans help mate.

I come from Gods creation in Gen 1 where all the animals were made before humans and the male and female humans were created at the same time and equal and we were not meat eaters as clearly stated in Gen 1:29-31 ]

you just said you have no problem with meat eaters, and now said you come from the world of genesis one.

which means you don't take all of Gods story, only sections you want to, which fits perfectly what you said.

' I can be a hypocite at some times '

you can't pick and chose.

anyways, I seem harsh, it's just my writing style, I love you too death, so no hard feelings.

peace.

join