It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People Waking Up or are They Just Being Reprogrammed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Good thoughts though that truly 'Was' the quickest post on the history of ATS, I believe, though I could be wrong. Wow, must have been 'inspired' on that one. Where did that come from? Inside? I believe so though looking Up?

It truly Is amazing what man'kind can do when he puts hIs mind to it.
This is not a question.
I'm sure you Understand.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Perseus Apex]

These things are always on my mind so I am not sure about quickest post.

Leadership is just one of my many talents through gained experience.

I was specifically taught, programmed, if you will, to be a leader.

It takes someone of strong convictions, beliefs, and as well morals to break their conditioning.

And not go off the deep end leading people like idiots in a Hutaree fiasco.

When I referenced the Church Bell Tower Sniper it is one of those things I could have become.

Because of my unwillingness to bend to the will of others.

To be unwilling to accept the negative and what I saw as idiotic peer pressure.

Instead of breaking under the pressure though I broke their will over me.

Each time I have ever "snapped" so to speak it happens the right way.

Defeating ignorance.

Defending myself.

Defending others from bullies.

I became a bully-buster at age 15.

Through that and as well my leadership training I moved further and further towards what I am today, a leader, unwilling to accept anything less than honorable.

Never forget the hand-shake protocol with someone like myself.

Come to me in secrecy using deniability and I will use it to destroy you.

But come to me honorably and with actionable material and you would be surprised.

I might do anything and everything in my power to assist you.

Beware though if your intent hides anything because I will find it.

And either see it for what it is, use it to destroy the person hiding it, or deny you the right to use it to entrap me into doing something, less than my honor will allow.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Creator of Coral Castle was a master mason, was he not?
Perhaps he was 'aware' of some of those ancient 'secrets'.
Secrets?.....for No Good Reason.
no?

I honestly don't know if he was a Mason or not, yet what he accomplished singularly is a mystery and a subject of great speculation to this day.

How he might have come to be in the possession of those secrets, a heart sick man, building a monument in stone to his unrequitted love of a woman he desperately pined for who remained unimpressed by his every effort may have tempted him to employ secrets that maybe others posses that would not employ them in such a curiosity creating way.

I myself would love to know how he accomplished that engineering though.

Truly amazing.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Not to worry.

I've delved deeply into Ted Kacyznski.

I see many things with him where he was guided, where he went wrong, and how he was conditioned.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Theodore Kaczynski

Dr. Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski (pronounced /kaˈt͡ʂɨnski/; born May 22, 1942), also known as the Unabomber (University and Airline Bomber), is an American mathematician and social critic, who engaged in a mail bombing spree that spanned nearly 20 years, killing three people and injuring 23 others.

He was born in Chicago, Illinois, where, as an intellectual child prodigy, he excelled academically from an early age. Kaczynski was accepted into Harvard University at the age of 16, where he earned an undergraduate degree, and later earned a PhD in mathematics from the University of Michigan.

I agree 100% he was a part of the MK-ULTRA program but I've done my homework.

And it is not just a Wikipedia page but if you read what it has to say there is a lot of in depth insight, investigation, and coordinated information, for the uninitiated.

I have gone reading about him on several levels.

The Bureau: The Secret History of the FBI

Amazon Review :

An assiduous journalist, Kessler has written numerous books about behind-the-scenes stories at the national security agencies.

His reportage on the abuse of office perks by ex-FBI director William Sessions, for example, precipitated Sessions' exit in 1993.

His latest book is a history of the FBI since its origin in 1908 and is structured around directors' tenures.

A majority of this overview is devoted to J. Edgar Hoover's 48 years in the saddle, and Kessler does dig up some new tidbits.

Yet much of the Hoover-era material will be old hat to readers of Kessler's The FBI (1993).

What's new here?

A cascade of criticism of Louis Freeh, the director from 1993 to 2001.

Despite Freeh's positive public persona, Kessler says insiders rankled under his leadership.

They felt that Freeh neglected management issues such as a systemic computer problem, preferring to unwisely intervene in individual investigations such as the botched Wen Ho Lee case.

Kessler's access to reliable sources results in a richly detailed overview.

Gilbert Taylor Copyright © American Library Association.

All rights reserved.

This is but one book of many I have read on the F.B.I.

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

Amazon Review :

From 007 to 2001, from Dealey Plaza to the Apollo Moon Flight, from the barrel of a Bulldog .44 to the corridors of the pyramids of Sirius; from the secret symbolism of Jack the Ripper to the public symbolism of the first atomic bomb blast, this work illuminates the crimes and command ideology of the masonic Cryptocracy, where ground zero meets the zero hour in a bestial crucible of ritual murder, human alchemy and demonic invasion.

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare takes the reader to the core of a cosmic cryptogram, a dark Oz where the ancient fables become modern memes for the psychological contagion and devastation of humanity, and where the stratagem the author terms "Revelation of the Method" becomes the key to the finale of the mysteries of the ages.

I even read one of his victims books.

Mirror Worlds: or the Day Software Puts the Universe in a Shoebox...How It Will Happen and What It Will Mean

Amazon Review :

With evangelical fervor, Gelernter's book-length essay paints a future where software technology, now isolating people, brings them into impersonal proximity through "mirror worlds."

These computer models of reality let users descend to greater depths of detail at will, meet other explorers, and generally get the "big picture" of what's going on.

However, Gelernter's own appraisal of the value of computers seems inconsistent and extreme: he claims they are valuable just sitting unused on the coffee table but then insists that the uninitiated will be forced to "sink or swim" (i.e., learn to use computers) in the information sea computers create.

His casual style gives the book the feel of a lecture transcript, and his metaphors (e.g., "jettisoned floating landscapes in tuple space") demand considerable hardware and software knowledge to link them with reality.

For collections emphasizing computer science. - Doug Kranch, Ambassador Coll. Lib., Big Sandy, Tex.

Personally, it is my belief, that under a '___' influenced psychosis, during conditioning with MK-ULTRA, Ted Kaczynski got the unique chance to go Through the Looking Glass.

And he saw into the future itself.

It is what finally cracked him because what he saw horrified him.

That is of course my personal belief based on a lot more investigative digging.

Most people missed that the Polish President who went down was named Kaczynski.

Kaczynski : Plane Crash or Political Assassination To Cover-Up Papertrails?

I however did not, and I believe Ted Kaczynski was conditioned towards his actions.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Lil factoid you might like about the Japanese auto industry and it's new awakening. W. Edwards Deming, an American helped quite a bit on this front. The American auto manufacturers whom sat at their throne chose Not to listen to what this Man had to say about quality control. The rest is history.

I have some relatives who are history buffs. One is a virtual encyclopedia though recorded history itself is a victim of it's victors, is it not? The 'people' mislead on these fronts.....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I accept the challenge, adapt, modify, improvise, and overcome.

The most important lesson to be learned in the military as well as surpassing one's 'assumed' limitations. Discipline, I found most difficult since it's not in my Nature to follow one when I see something is 'off' course. Somehow, with a little help from Above, I managed to adapt and 'overcome' and eventually moved onto the University and then some.
Good One.

Discipline is a part of my daily actions as it became routine decades ago.

I follow policy, procedure, and protocol.

You can only pass your assumed limitations if you accept them as limitations.

In other words, the bar is set, at some time in your life, whether by your parents, society, or even yourself, if the bar is set low, it is easy to surpass it.

If you set it though and surpass it, challenge yourself, surpass each challenge.

With dignity, with respect, with honor, with accountability.

I never accept college as a means to rise above my expectations.

I have always seen college as a means to extort money from those unwilling to seek out information, by themselves, in order to achieve a degree.

A degree is nothing but an expensive receipt to hang on your wall.

It does not guarantee you a job after finishing college.

It merely enhances your chances.

Even then it does not always work.

If you're missing the social skills and or ability to apply the degree without ego, you can and will screw up your chances, and limit yourself to some arbitrary job.

For myself I am an avid reader and I have always sought out additional knowledge.

If I can access the information college charges me for?

But I had the motivation to do that without seeking reward of a pat on the ..

And a handshake from the Dean on graduation day.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There is an even more fascinating guy named Ricky Hyatt. He served in the same unit as Ted did in West Germany and claims to also be a manchurian candidate and was selected as one because of a rare medical diseases that makes him easily susceptible to hypnosis.

Ultimately who these people reported too was the CIA Station Cheif in Berlin, that at the time they were programed the CIA Station Cheif in Berlin just happened to be none other than George W Bush Sr. grand daddy of the New World Order conspiracies.

Now Ricky claims that it was Bush himself that trained him and amazingly his main job was to keep an eye on a double KGB agent Bush had supposedly recruited.

This KGB Agent according to Ricky was none other than...

Dick Cheyney!

How credible Ricky's tale is, is hard to say, but he certainly has enough pictures of himself with Ted, with George, and high ranking ex-Nazis involved in the SS's own mind control programs to make it a thought provoking story.

Ricky has been in and out of mental institutions which he readily admits though he claims he is often placed in them when someone like Cheyney vistits the city Ricky is known to be in to as well.

The Sacramento Bee actually published parts of his story after having found it credible enough to tell it in part.

You might want to look into Ricky Hyatt, if you ever get the chance. He used to be a member on another site I posted on years ago, and he certainly is a fascinating charachter cut from the same cloth by the same people as Ted appears to have been.

Great post again my friend.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I agree with your points on the 'education' system. Some of those most important leaders throughout history were self-taught or personally inspired to achieve a higher purpose unto himself and his neighbor. Many of the American founding Fathers were self taught. The education system itself appears to graduate mankind into the 'system' by design.

The main advantage of having a University education, in 'mI' opinion is to expose one to various areas/subjects of thought so one can choose their own path, their own destiny with a sense of purpose. Being educated in multiple subject areas that one otherwise may not entertain helps one to achieve a more well rounded education in many areas of which could come in handy in dealing with the multitude of folks of whom have their own interests at heart.

So to be well educated in many subject areas is surely advantageous than one whom is pigeon holed in their own specialty or fOcus. The other advantage and most important is to acquire the skills to be a problem solver and to 'think critically' and find solutions to the problems of the world.

There appears to be alot of problem solvers here on ATS and is the reason so many naturally gravitate to this medium of Xchange.
I believe you are right about Kaczynski, he 'snapped' at what he foresaw. What a 'waste' of pOtential genious untapped.....very sad.

The Ocean is calling.
~Out Here~

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Lil factoid you might like about the Japanese auto industry and it's new awakening. W. Edwards Deming, an American helped quite a bit on this front. The American auto manufacturers whom sat at their throne chose Not to listen to what this Man had to say about quality control. The rest is history.

I have some relatives who are history buffs. One is a virtual encyclopedia though recorded history itself is a victim of it's victors, is it not? The 'people' mislead on these fronts.....

Plausible deniablity is always great. Yet when you look at what extremes the Big Three have gone to, to limit and eliminate the effect of the UAW because of how it impacts their bottom line profits, can we really be sure that they didn't deliberately position themselves to loose market share as a result.

It wasn't quality either that originally prompted Americans to look at Japanese Cars in fact it was fuel economy, as a result of the Oil Crisis caused by the Arab Oil Embargos and the advent of OPEC in it's aftermath.

Gas sky rocketed in price, and American cars were all gas guzzlers.

Now having worked in the auto industry I can tell you both Honda and Toyota readily admit in their own sales training material that simply enjoy a perception of making a superior product, in part created by a lot of biased press through the media to help program Americans to that perception.

Yet look how that perception is now being manipulated the opposite direction once the Federal Reserve bought GM!

Toyota can't catch a break now, because of how perceptions about them are being manipulated by the Congress and the Justice Department.

August sales figures show that Toyota was out sold by a GM 2 to 1, Ford 1.5 to 1, and Honda 1.2 to 1.

Now a lot of people will counter I had a piece of junk American car, but the truth is most Americans haven't shopped American cars for years because of perception.

People can be easily manipulated into accepting false perceptions simply because they aren't actually exposed to the real elements themselves.

If you didn't go out and shop and test drive and compare every comprable American Car when you made your foreign car purchase, then yes you are hostage to how media presents them, and have no first hand knowledge.

Perception in most cases is everything.

That is where programming becomes so important.

Programming persceptions ideally in a way that people won't independently investigate thoroughly themselves.

Toyota still makes some great cars, but thanks to some manipulation by the Government and the press that perception has changed and it shows in their sales and sales trends.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There have always been those tyrants that be that control these industries with their own agendas at hand. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with loyalty to one's country or countrymen but rather 'control' over mankind itself. This is a large topic though I'm sure you have a handle on what I say and where it applies today as well as throughout history.

"Give me control over a nations currency and I care Not who makes it's laws".

We know who shares this ideology and who stands to benefit.
None to the 'End of One'.....that necessary ingredient to the course of humanity as unto the Cosmos. History Is In the making; it's result, the fate of humanity itself 'collectively'. Humanity itself is One big organism here on Terra, is it not?

When one controls the currencies of the world, they control the inputs. When one controls the inputs (natural resource markets) they control the products thereOf.

'Good' day folks.....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I have never found evidence, direct links, to Kaczynski being in the military.

Although that would explain his knowledge of explosives.

I dug into his psychosis and most of the flaccid history and tore it apart.

Only to find out a lot of his history was a lie, machinations, or covered-up.

Considering one of his college professors, Henry Murray was formerly O.S.S. it is definitely plausible that he had a cover story, or as it is called in Intelligence, a legend.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Henry Murray

Henry Alexander Murray (May 13, 1893 – June 23, 1988) was an American psychologist who taught for over 30 years at Harvard University.

He was founder of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and developed a theory of personality based on "need" and "press".

He also is developer of the Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) which is widely used by psychologists.

Look to his early choices and Kaczynski being a mathematics genius though.

Math is a code in and of itself, a language of numbers, calculations and obtuse angles.

I did an assignment on the ADX Florence prison he's in when I did take some college courses.

I will have to dig them out and see if I can find it.

I have never heard of Ricky Hyatt nor did I find anything when doing a quick search.

Any sites or links speaking of him?

I have to wonder at someone claiming Dick Cheney as a double-agent though.

Evil?

Sure.

Corrupt?

Hell yes.

Had a heart or a double-agent?

Doubtful.

I never got people ignorantly placing Cheney as Darth Vader.

Bush was Vader, Cheney was teaching him the corrupt ways of power, Cheney was Palpatine.

Bush Jr. is just too damn ignorant to have pulled off 9/11.

Former Vice-President Dick Cheney was directing and Bush was linked to Osama bin Laden through the House of Saud.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

The Ocean is calling.

It's never really a Proto thread without a musical intermission, so per your request!

This is a big part of my programming!

Many other people's too.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

One more point I'd like to make before I'm on my way today.
I saw the movie "Across the Universe" last night.
It reminds myself of the 'situation' today as well as of a special young lady Elizabeth F. (Kaleida)of Phoenix, Arizona. I recently met this 'special' young lady and will meet her once again when our paths X by 'natural' design.

This flick brought a 'rare' tear or two.
I advise folks seA this one for themselves for many rEAsons.
I'm sure you 'will' Understand?

Must history 'repeat', time and again without consequence?
I believe that consequence is quite apparent, is it Not?

~BeeSwhAah~
.....is 'my' name, though don't ask me why.
It Is As it Was and Is to Be.....

What is your 'real' name?
Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by romanmel

In the late 60's we saw young people "awakening" to BigGov's promotion of a stupid war and we saw protests and push-back that forced BigGov to get out of Southeast Asia. BigGov feared losing control completely.

Today people are "awakening" and doing nothing except declaring their awakened status. What has changed? I'm not sure that it is the cause of any one element. It is nevertheless wrapped up into one word..."compliance", IMO. I would therefore conclude that yes people are really "waking up" but that the awakening serves little purpose. What will result is an awakened and informed populace being nevertheless, in the end, possibly enslaved by TPTB.

What has changed are economic conditions. Economic conditions that were deliberately changed to prevent any such reoocurence of the sixties...
...Not only can the masses be programed to do the most detrimental things to themselves, getting them to admit to themselves what they have actually done to themselves is almost impossible.

Most of this could have been avoided had Americans supported Made in the USA Products, and Unions.

Instead most Americans were programmed to believe Made in the USA Products were inferior and that Union Workers were over paid.

No one can now afford to go camp out on the Washington Mall!

That is not an accident.

This all happened in most of our life times.

So are we waking up, or are we just being reprogrammed yet again, like we were when we destroyed willingly our own manufacturing base, the health of a nation economically, and destroyed our own unions, and the ability to collectively bargain for a living wage.

Well said.

What you are refering to of course is "Globalization". The great battle-cry of the education elite for the last several decades has been "create global citizens", "level the playing field". What we didn't consider is that leveling the playing field did not just mean increasing education in third world countries. It included dumbing down American kids, as well as distroying the currency slowly with a decades long program to make everything cost more and make your salary buy less, even though it seemed you were getting wage increases. This was done by devaluation of the currency in the market place.

A great example of this devaluation of the currency is the cost of a brand new Corvette Stingray in 1964 was $4,100. Today you can buy a brand new 2010 Corvette for the same $4,100. No increase in price whatso ever. "WHAT"?, You say. Yep, all that is required is you use the coinage (silver) of 1964 for today's purchase. Consider that the $4,100. in 1964 silver coins would be worth $59,450. today. You see, the price did not really increase. The value of the currency decreased.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have never found evidence, direct links, to Kaczynski being in the military.

I am going to try to find Ricky's web site for you. It's a tortured read but it has black and white photos of him and Ted together in uniform with insignia outside of an Army Barracks in West Germany, circa 1968.

I absolutely believe some elements of Ricky's story based on the actual photographic evidence.

I am going to have to do some serious digging to find the URL though, the last time I did was about two years ago, and it took hours to find.

I may have it here on an old post.

Let me see if I can find it that way.

I do believe Ted was in the Military, in Intelligence, and in Berlin while George Bush Sr. was CIA Station Cheif.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

A great example of this devaluation of the currency is the cost of a brand new Corvette Stingray in 1964 was $4,100. Today you can buy a brand new 2010 Corvette for the same $4,100. No increase in price whatso ever. "WHAT"?, You say. Yep, all that is required is you use the coinage (silver) of 1964 for today's purchase. Consider that the $4,100. in 1964 silver coins would be worth $59,450. today. You see, the price did not really increase. The value of the currency decreased.

You are absolutely correct my brilliant friend, they have hidden inflation from us by using cheap foreign labor, and resources to mask how the currency has become increasingly worthless.

You can still buy a 10.00 shirt like you did in 1970 just one of much poorer quality that will only last a fraction of the time.

Where they can't hide inflation is in the important things that squeeze us like an additional tax, gasoline and food.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I found it!

This man's tortured mind will take you down the bunny hole to some very little known and talked about things.

RickyHyattFreeReserves

This is his own website. I don't know what he has on it these days, in it he also talks about not just Kacynski but Gary Conduit who he believes was believe it or not...The Grassy Knoll Shooter, despite being 14 years of age at the time!

It's a fun read to say the least!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Kacynzki is allegedly the third from the left in the dark sun glasses.

[edit on 6/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

I mispoke third from left is not third from right, I can only tell which is which when I say the pledge of alegiance which is part of our programming so I never say it, it's not the tall man with the sunglasses third from right, but the tall man third from left.

[edit on 6/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm going to have to dig into this some more.

Third from the left?

Third from the left does not have sunglasses, the second from the left does, is he mistaken?

On his own website?

The first is the one with the side-profile.

The second in the picture has half of his face hidden by the first but clearly in sunglasses.

If he meant to say the second from the left that man is not easily seen.

The third is standing in the correct angle just to appear to be touching the second.

You can see the third has eyebrows and eyes shaded over because of the Sun to their backs.

Color me skeptical.

The fourth man has a different cover, or hat, if you will.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I had to resize the picture and my left is everyone elses right!

His left is probably your left!

My programming works a bit different than anyone elses. Time to drink a hot dog and eat a coke!

Like I said, I am not sure how credible Ricky is, or if he is deliberately trying to pass himself off as crazy, but the photographs in his site are thought provoking.

They are clearly scanned originals back in the day when everything had to be developed on film.

I would take it with a grain of salt too, but he is after all a person who does claim to have been programmed as a Manchurian Candidate!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And where does the buzz word "Awake" come from?
Does it have anything to do with icon of the opened eye in the pyramid?

Have they programmed us to respond to their intentions by having us associate the key word to the all seeing eye?

And now that you have all seen something disturbing that shatters your illusions of the world, this "awakeness", what is your next move?

The plans for an institutionalized society have already been put in place. Have you seen any glimpses of evidence for the shaping of this new society already being laid in place and promoted by new age groups, religions, and various NGO type affiliates?

Like attracts like is one of the maxims. Will we share a communal compound with others of like mind and be herded into clans? Do we all end up on a work farm? On this Animal Farm, humans will be the only animals because I see vegetarianism being promoted in a big way.

Of course we are being programmed to accept this and believe it is the moral and right thing because we have been bombarded with seeing the horror slaughter videos and inhumane conditions associated with our protein food chain. Also have been made aware of the hormones and chemicals these animals have been given and its effect on the human body.

However, those who have created the conditions based on greed are still not stopped. Instead it's the little people who are made to feel guilty for the abuses and blame themselves for it. The blame and guilt is misplaced and the evil in the corporations go unpunished.

I imagine these inhumane conditions have existed for a long time and it's global. Only in recent years has this knowledge been brought to the forefront---to the masses. And to what end? To "awaken" people to take action against it by not supporting these industries. And at what price? To give up foods we enjoy and to give up protein nutrition that our bodies require. The little people are the ones who must sacrifice their way of life in order to bring down the corruption. All of the "officials" that we have put in place to regulate these things are all on the take and are turning a blind eye to the horrid conditions.

And what of all the oil spills, ruthless drilling, contamination of the earth from these evil oil corporations? Once again these things are so blatantly being shoved in our faces. And once again, the little people are expected to bear the burden for the corruption. Is it really our fault? Or is it those we have put in charge of regulating these things who have ultimately failed us? We are the ones who are expected to suffer by giving up goods. And once again, the corrupt still go unpunished because there will still be a market among the elite for what they produce.

Are we actually being programmed to revolt against the evil corporations? Is the end goal to withdraw our support? Are there enough people who will do this in order to overthrow the corruption?

Once again, I see too much division between people on these subjects. I don't see how this "knowledge" and "awakening" can really affect a global change. Only when one side can dominate the other can such a change be implemented. Could elimination be the form that domination takes this time?

Are the same powers still at the helm?

And what of those who will support the "alternatives"? Are these the ones who will be herded into the SmartCities? The towns of two square miles where all living takes place in a concentrated institutionalized town? Everyone walks, everyone spends equal time helping in the large communal garden to feed the locals, all work together sharing the labor, and technology is used for teaching what they want you to know and consider beneficial.

Ah, Back to the Garden.

But even though this situation looks ideal and as though it could solve a lot of problems.....will it still be the same corrupt power structure in place running the show?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join