It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People Waking Up or are They Just Being Reprogrammed?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Be careful of FLOURIDE!!!! i abstained from using that stuff, and i know its a government mind control... I used it again and something weird happened to me... I felt as if i was a different person, but finally the gov gave up and now here i am about 4-5 days later... HAHA gov now control me....!!!! REPROGRAMMED is right you are much more youself. i AGREE... it goes out of your system after about a few days, like alcohol, if you only had a shot of it...
edit on 11-11-2010 by weediesavior42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by weediesavior42 because: Redo my post

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weediesavior42

I'm pretty sure fluoride doesn't work like that. It does permanent brain damage within a years worth of consumption. It stays in your bodies bones and organs until long term detoxification. Every single one of us is likely permanently altered by water fluoridation, whether or not our public supply uses it. It's used in the vast majority of water irrigation for crops, so we end up getting a dose one way or another.

I'd like to clarify and say that everyone who is in a region where fluoridation is used either for the irrigation of crops, else public water. My first paragraph has a U.S. centric perspective.
edit on 11-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think when some ''rebel minds'' are begining to awake on TPTB conspiracies, measures are being taken to reprogrammed them and so by Television, Music, Movies, Advertising but even more a powerful mind control tool, also by Internet Sites...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I see it different the universe came into existance to be, do something, besides everything is aranged to work so there must be a creator. I can't understand people that give up on life for spiritual enligtment. Why are things in place ? Why are we even born, so we can be and expiriance life. Some think that they come into this world to
give up and die for enligtment. If the individual was created then the individual must live it's life.

Then you hear some, they go you don't understand, we understand it, but even them, they don't know it all, because it's not ment for us to understand it all. As I see it things came to be, to be individualistic, different things, like X is different from Y, the individual, life and expiriance.

The individual is the very notion of creation, divine, individual, you may see the connection of what the words imply, so there is a god.

Some get born to waste it for what ? Knowlege is not a bad thing, it's when you get greedy.
So merge with what ? whith a gigantic colective ? Where you share your intimacy and privacy, it's where you are no more. Some think they can become gods, they grow into this insane thing where you can't control your self,
you get upset mad, you think you deserve it all, you forget who you are.
I would take care not to get brainwashed.
edit on 11-11-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Herein lies the real question to the thread, are we simply being reprogrammed into a new cult of perception aimed at making us more pliable for the elite in a coming age, and new system.

Are we first purposefully being made to be totally disatisfied and angry with the present system so we will be more accepting of something radically different?

ProtoplasmicTraveller

That's it : A driven and manipulated culture with access to a world of knowledges can see as "dwarves on the backs of giants" and forms the average subject for would-be rulers to work with. With the advantage of superior overviews of the systems in place, and a deep understanding of the human condition, they prime everyone with a strong sense of utopian bliss, while detracting from the means of retaining that overblown happiness, making it as fleeting and temporary as possible. They are seeking to gradually wear down our resistances by mis-placed blame and optimism, socially engineered strife, shell-shocking through disappointment and violence, and now, widespread subliminal technology. Our society is now being dismantled around us, on purpose, until the time that extreme measures are taken and loose ends are wrapped up. There's much to be said for the pace they operate at.

Then emerge the new unity, a sane system they will propose, that few could fault on the surface. Like the day before elections, it may appear so reasonable, especially in contrast to the previous chaos, that we will be expected to embrace it open arms - and many will. The new leaf from the same old tree.

Thank you for the thread, and good to know about the new subliminal tech too - it ties together some earlier ELF and wifi concerns.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join