It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pathetic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I said
I want to see saddam Insane put down, (he�s a child killer) I want to see him riot in hell for what he has done to his people, I EVEN (get this) want to see America go in and take him out, but not and I do mean this, NOT by dropping Massive bombs on innocence,

I would state here and now that I would support the USA if they bombed the places and only the places that saddam and his army are based, and then sent in Special Forces to take the man out.

I am not so naive as to think that Mr Insane is anything but PureEvil, I don�t like the man or his ways.

I will say this but, France should be ashamed of itself for the way its behaving over this whole matter 1000�s of British and American troops lie on French soil tonight, troops that went to save your homeland from the Germans and died doing so. The next time you ask for help France, you might have to beg.

uneasy2k3 said:
F**K You Darren.

uneasy2k3 Said:
Can i just say, DAMN RIGHT!! i mean, its not like the American/UK troops are going to walk through the Iragi towns seeing a cevilian and saying "ooo! there's one, get him John!!" f-ing 'Tard Darren

I said :
lol whats an Iragi cevilian ? Please do tell me as i can not Continue to answer you on this forum if you don�t start typing English, look sorry but I only understand a few languages, Irish, English, French and some German so please how you say here, any nice girl in room lol. Nice one man !

I said:
Hey uneasy2k3
I think you just proved the saying (100% PRO WAR = 0% INTELLIGENT) now go grab a gun and sling on in redneck

William the Mod said :
Originally posted by PureDarren
lol whats an Iragi cevilian ? Please do tell me as i can not Continue to answer you on this forum if you don�t start typing English, look sorry but I only understand a few languages, Irish, English, French and some German so please how you say here, any nice girl in room lol. Nice one man !

You were already warned by myself and other moderators.

Your attitude is of concern.

Stop the attacks or risk being banned.

This is your final warning.

I say:
This is pathetic, the mod who warned me in this thread is standing by the warning, I know I will be doing just what they want be I am leaving this site and this forum.

Freedom of speech is not alive on this forum, its like 1940�s Germany here and I am sick of it, and at this rate you wont be able to carry a good conversation on this forum because everyone will just be talking the one line OR afraid to talk at all. It�s a joke.

This reminds me of the secret police = the mods on this forum.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ok cya...

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Zion Mainframe your telling me you see nothing wrong with that ? tell the truth?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What's pathetic is your reaction.

All you're being asked to do is behave as a rational person and engage in debate without insult.

If you're unable to do this, then other online forums will be more to your liking.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is not a government institution, and the administrators of the board have the right to censor and delete messages they feel are offensive. We have free speech in terms of being able to hold our own opinions so long as they are stated intelligently. They warn you because you are acting aggressively and offensively, not because of your opinion. If we could be banned for having an extreme opinion, then many of the posters on both sides of the spectrum would be banned: proud american, UP, MDS, Myself (xaos), and even Thomas Crowne to state a few.

Stop whining and talk intelligently. Please...

XAOS

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Don't post for sympathy Darren. It won't work. You have to be accountable for your behavior and I applaud the moderators for caring enough to maintain this board to the high standards. I have never seen a sight like this and I appreciate it.

An example, I hadn't realized that my posts were sarcastic and offensive (mildly). Another member her U2U me and very nicely told me this. I now think before I post.. which is what should be done. Try it Darren.. you might like it. And oh yeah (sorry cannot resist), your leaving will be your loss, not the boards.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Pure, as with the others, I agree, we must speak appropiately, that does not mean we have to not state our thoughts or opinions, or post the facts we find, freedom of speech is great, as long as we us appropiate language. Your intellegent, Ive read your posts, so just say your thoughts in a manner to get your point across, without breaking this sites rules of language.

Dont go, just adjust your anger into intellegent presentalble words. I like your style, just change the path.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
if you ask me bush is saddam,
if you know what i mean, they only think about power, they dont care what hapens to the world or there people.

well ok, saddam is worse then bush, he killed his own children, and is responsible with his tirany for the deads of 1 to 2 million people.

i dont want war, JUST BOMB SADDAMS HIS PALACE'S!

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Your post is not consistent with reality, Wintermorg.

Bush is doing what must be done. Saddam does what he wants to do in order to maintain and increase power.

Saddam is the root cause of the contact, as well as the other nations and organizations that are behind the attacks we have suffered so far.

Bush would have been barely a blip on the political radar had it not been for those who wish us dead. They brought this upon themselves as well as us. Place the blame where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If Bush is really doing what *must* be done, then why does MSN news say that Bush is telling Sodamn Insane that he's got 48 hours to flee before the war starts? IMO, what *must* be done is to make Insane face an international court for war crimes & crimes against humanity...Bush just wants to see him get away scott-free without facing the music. This makes it pretty obvious to me that Bush has *never* been after Sodamn Insane...Only the resources of Iraq.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
MD, you are exactly right. Old man bush let him go the first time, now the son is going to also.

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In reference to what this topic was initially speaking about, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing and arguing with people, I think what the moderator was upset about was how the person was making a point and confronting you about something, and you just went into a whole diatribe about his spelling and grammar and did not answer the comment. No one is saying don't engage in debates, but understand this isn't a local board, the users here are from many different countries. So maybe this guy's spelling isn't so great, or maybe he wasn't paying attention. Who cares? Answer the substance of the statement, don't pick at letters.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
MD, you are exactly right. Old man bush let him go the first time, now the son is going to also.

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP?

No, he has not right. If Saddam leave the power and go to another country, there will not be any war. No civilians killed, no US/GB/Australians soldiers killed, no destructions,no scuds on Israel or Saudi Arabia, no bio-chems weapons used, NOTHING !

Who have to wake up now ?

arc

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
UP on the BBC now, it is stated the US are going into Iraq whether Saddam leaves or not. There is going to be a war

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes, the US administration has said it will enter Iraq; but it's quite cleverly worded: no mention of "war" - merely to supervise the removal of WMD - a phrase that covers a multitude of sins and implies that the US must do what Herr Doktor Blix and his merry men have failed to do.
The US is thus a better guardian of world peace than the UN.
We shall see.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix No, he has not right. If Saddam leave the power and go to another country, there will not be any war.

And what do you think Sodamn Insane is going to *do* when he's kicking around in another country? Do you think maybe that he'll even leave at all without filling up his pockets first? Probably not. Do you think he'll just take his full pockets & retire in obscure luxury? Probably not.

Do you think maybe, just perhaps, he'll use his full pockets to link up with some of his supporters (ie: terrorists) to continue sending terrorists over to fight the "great satan"?

BINGO!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc
UP on the BBC now, it is stated the US are going into Iraq whether Saddam leaves or not. There is going to be a war

If he leaves, Arc, there'd be no war, only the removal of what we all know exists.

top topics

join