It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't shake the feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faiol..... You really made me smile. For that you have my thanks.

Peace friend

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just had an "episode" that lasted only a few seconds, but was horrifying....

I was at work, minding my own business when it hit me.

It's hard to describe -

I became dizzy, my vision blured.

I felt like I wasn't attached to my body.

This horrible feeling of dread washed over me.

I had this sick feeling of panic in my stomach.

I felt like something bad had just happened, and I was paralyzed, and couldn't do anything about it.

It only lasted a few seconds, but I'm still shook up about it.

What happened????? Has this happened to anyone else???

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

It's your little extra sense waking up, A 6th sense...... Ive had this extact feeling for years.. Mostly when something bad is about to happen, but not always bad. Keep feeling and open your ears also

It will keep getting stronger as time go's by... Find your channel and keep a hold onto it

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi guys. I too have had the same feeling described in this thread. Infact just the other night I had a terrible dream of a meteor hitting the sea. This is about the fith time I've had a similar dream and always involved lots and lots of water but first time seeing the cause of all this water! I know they are just dreams and I can sometimes convince myself that these dreams and feelings of hopelesness are just from time spent on this site or the tv. However it is the feeling deep down that tells me to stay alert, even the feeling of excitement of buying a house has gone. What is going on??

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

could be a drop in blood pressure or blood sugar? A BP drop is an awful sensation!

When I did not know what it was when I experienced it, I was like, omg, a fear of death came over me and then it passed by... only once did it correspond to a family issue.

cheers

edit on 13-9-2010 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You are all feeling the waves...
At times, it is possible to feel this because the energies on earth are multiplying... hence all of the paranormal experiences, people being able to feel/see energy unlike ever before, changes in hearing and intuition as well.
For many, this isn't new...have been dealing with this change for a few years...
But many others are now seeing the veil be uplifted for the first time.

I have had more experiences with 'beings' than ever before. I was never someone to see that type of stuff or feel it..
Now, it is frequent..
The girl I am with had seen a UFO right above her head, hovering for a couple of minutes...said the top of it blended in with the surroundings, but was also really reflected..
Many people are coming forward with UFO sightings as well, especially in the UK and Mexico.

I am able to share insights with people across the world due to what I am involved in (various spiritual networks and such), so I can gauge the energy changes taking place...and it all seems to be adding up all over.

The fun is about to begin

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I've had a feeling like that for pretty much . . . always. (Sometimes it's worse than other times, though.) In fact, I can't watch any kind of post-Apocalyptic show because I can't sleep for nights afterward. Even the silliest shows are too real to me. I lay in my bed screaming "NO!!!" in my mind and mourning our hard work being reduced to nothing. But then I get another, conflicting, feeling. One like, "That won't happen. I will see to it. We will see to it. Somehow." Like we are on the brink of something HUGE, but it won't necessarily be catastrophic to everyone. I know this is probably a delusion meant to let me sleep, but I go with it because . . . I want to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join