It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran pays $1,000 for each U.S. soldier killed by the Taliban!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Originally posted by Pentothal
Iran pays $1,000 for each U.S. soldier killed by the Taliban?
REALLY!
Wow. When the US goes to war against Iran I will no longer be against it specifically because of this report.

What an obvious propagandabull piece.

Because the enemies of the US are actually a beacon of light, hope, friendliness and love, and they can do no wrong, right?
Why do people find it so hard to believe that people who hate us could do horrible things to us? Or is it just that nobody should ever report the horrible things, because it might actually make others in the country give a damn?

What is it they say? Truth is the first casualty of war? Recall the babies being thrown out of Kuwaiti incubators by those brutal Iraqis? How about those weapons of mass destruction?

Even if this has happened, do we know if it is Iranian government policy, or a private citizen exercising their hatred of the "Great Satan"?

Or perhaps a false-flag type of provocation by an interested third party of some sort??

Tell me those alternatives don't ring a little more likely.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The West must stop enemy satellite TV broadcasts.

From the For Freedom Forums

What is to be done?

The Iranian state TV company - you know the one which broadcasts "Death to America" etc. and thereby incites Al-Quds force, Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and Iranians in general to support actions such as paying the Taliban to kill American soldiers - is called "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN BROADCASTING" (IRIB).

Well the IRIB broadcasts on satellites such as

Intelsat 902
Hotbird 8
Asiasat 3S
Asiasat 2
Telstar 12
Galaxy 19
Badr 4
Nilesat 102
Atlantic bird 4

IRIB source - IRIB programmes on Satellites www2.irib.ir...

So if the US wants to change the Iranian regime from one which pays the Taliban to kill American soldiers into a friendly regime then a first step to Iranian regime-change is to stop the Iranian regime broadcasting its propaganda all around the world on satellite TV.

So all the US government has to do is tell the owners of those satellites to stop broadcasting IRIB or action will be taken against the companies and satellites concerned and any others which broadcast anti-American propaganda.

Simply shut up the lying mouths of the Iranian isalmo-fascists and all the other anti-American, anti-Western hate channels being broadcast and kill many enemy birds with one stone.

Come on America, Britain, NATO and all - this war is an easy win.

Why is the West's military and intelligence staff so lame and refusing to act against enemy propaganda in a serious and sustained way?

It is the same in Iraq.
Iraq X-File: USA vs USA (1) Support satellite terror TV NOT!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is nothing new. This type of thing has been going on for years. Maybe back thousands of years. We sold Japan the metal to make the planes and bombs dropped on Peril Harbor. Getting your enemy to fund your war machine is an old trick. I remember studding it is school. The only thing new here is the fact it has came to light and the public know about it.

The big question is now that we know what are we going to do about it?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Fang

The enemy of my enemy is my freind.

Normally I'd agree with you. But this time I'm not sure. There is such enmity between the Shia and Whabist Sunni's that make up most of the Taliban (don't forget the Saudi and Pakistani influence here) that I just don't think that applies. The recent massacre of Western Doctors and relief workers by the Taliban shows this. Their Afghan co workers were told to leave by the Taliban. They then murdered the 'Infidels', including one Afghan. He was a Shia.

[edit on 7/9/10, by Fang]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fang

Last time I checked most of the Wahabis believes the Middle East would be better off with Iran having a nuke..

Don't post you BS Western propaganda here, it doesn't work that way,,

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well, you had better go check again. The predominately Whabi Saudi's want the Iranians to have a Nuke do they? And of course the Shia and Sunni's are getting along just fine in Iraq aren't they.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I don't think your brain is expanded enough to see beyond your hateful binoculars..

You mean like your pro radical islam and pro terrorism propaganda that you spew on ATS? One need only to thumb through your posts......

However since you made the assumption that they DO want them to have nukes........how bout you provide us with some proof instead of just making off the cuff remarks

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fang
Well, you had better go check again. The predominately Whabi Saudi's want the Iranians to have a Nuke do they? And of course the Shia and Sunni's are getting along just fine in Iraq aren't they.

Ohh wait, are you talking about the puppet regime of Saudi Arabia>>? Wait a minute, I thought that was the reason why the same exact Islamic extremists were bombing America???

Wait, wait, are you suggesting the civil war of Iraq wasn't orchestrated by the US???

I thought the US was the one who bombed the mosque???

Great..

President Obama may have scored a diplomatic win by securing international support for biting sanctions against Iran, but Arab public opinion is moving in a different direction. Polling conducted last month by Zogby and the University of Maryland in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates suggests that views in the region are shifting toward a positive perception of Iran's nuclear program.

articles.latimes.com...

Are you gonna refuse to read the above..

Good for Jelly Bean

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

In terms of religious interpretation there's not much separating the Puppet regime in Saudia Arabia and the radicals who want to replace them. Except the Radicals are probably a bit more open and honest about there intentions.

As for Iraq (or the rest of the Muslim world), are you telling me that the Suni and Shia's were getting along just fine until the invasion?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

In terms of religious interpretation there's not much separating the Puppet regime in Saudia Arabia and the radicals who want to replace them. Except the Radicals are probably a bit more open and honest about there intentions.

As for Iraq (or the rest of the Muslim world), are you telling me that the Suni and Shia's were getting along just fine until the invasion?

Ahhh no, I'm telling you that you are an ignorant who didn't know Saddam was the Western empire's puppet.

Saddam was the one who started the war against Iran, because the US told them so, because Iran was the first revolution against Western puppetries which became successful, therefore the US wanted Iran to be weak.

Last I remember US was Saddam's best friend when Saddam was mass murdering Kurds, Iranians and Shias, it was political.

Then when Saddam changed, and was a revolutionized puppet, the US came and hanged him, to make him an example for other puppets.

And yes I'm saying the US orchestrated the civil war, it is called divide and conquer, remember before the civil war?? How many US soldiers died per day? Yeah, after the civil war Shias killed Sunnis and Sunnis killed Shias, and no American soldiers.

It is the oldest trick in the book mate..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yes, I understand all that. But the religious schism pre-dates all this. My response to the OP tried to explain why I thought it unlikely the Iranians were paying the Taliban a bounty. I think the original article is clumsy propaganda.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yes, I understand all that. But the religious schism pre-dates all this. My response to the OP tried to explain why I thought it unlikely the Iranians were paying the Taliban a bounty. I think the original article is clumsy propaganda.

LOL yeah I know Shias are different than Sunnis, that doesn't mean they were killing each other. It was only Saddam, the Western puppet who was killing Shias, actually not just Shias, but also Kurds who are Sunnis, and Iranians..

I know this is BS.. I mean common, if people knew this guy was a Taliban treasury coming out of Iranian embassy, Jesus, he would be arrested lol..

This is just to add to the pile of crap excuses which the US citizens will eat later when Iran is bombed back to stone ages.

This kind of BS will be slowly added, not too much because it will be kinda obvious, but slowly added, until we have a whole mountain of BS, then boooom Shakalaka Boooooom, we have Rambo running down Iran, and the American people flying their flags high because they are literally high..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

...In 2008, its sixth year, the war will cost approximately $12 billion a month, triple the "burn" rate of its earliest years, Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and co-author Linda J. Bilmes report in a new book...
...Interest on money borrowed to pay those costs could alone add $816 billion to that bottom line, they say...

www.msnbc.msn.com...
or $390,000 (according to the Congressional Research Service) per soldier per day...

just thought I'd throw some real math into the mix

PS
Even though it's an obvious propaganda piece,
It suggests that maybe the US ought go with piece work
and an army made out of illegal aliens...
for values' sake.

and while they are there they could pick the opium cheap too...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What? I saw the movie..

Rambo helped the Afghans...

He's the reason Russia left

(Chuck Norris was unavailable at the time)

Why would he attack Iran?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join