It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 3rd Extended Footage: Explosion of a Hezbollah Weapons Storage Facility south Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Sept 3rd Extended Footage: Explosion of a Hezbollah Weapons Storage Facility south Lebanon

dover.idf.il

www.youtube.com...
September 5, 2010: Additional footage released today by the IDF shows Hezbollah operatives removing weapons from the site of an explosion in a weapons storage facility in Souther Lebanon, which occurred on September 3, 2010.

The explosion occurred in Al-Shahabiya, a village in southern Lebanon. The footage shows smoke rising from a building, Hezbollah operatives transferring weapons from the building.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Recent reports have been floating around ATS that Lebanon and Syria are storing tens of thousands of rockets/missiles along their borders...

Appears some action is taking place to rid these safe houses.

I remember reading on ATS that large bunkers are being built under Lebanese and Gazan hospitals/schools to house these weapons. Hopefully the IDF won't target these places and if anything, kick the doors in on foot. More risky.. but that's war, leave the civilians out of it.

dover.idf.il
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-9-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just remember that this video is coming to us courtesy of the IDF so any information contained therein should be taken with a whole carton of salt. The IDF is about the least trustworthy entity for accurate information and is just as bad, if not worse, than the American MSM when it comes to propaganda. Even still, if the information is by some miracle accurate, then so what? It's good that they are able to recover at least some missiles/munitions from the apparent Israeli terror attack.

Furthermore, it looks as if they are evacuating bodies, not munitions. If you look closely, it appears as if they are loading a stretcher into the van. I highly doubt that you would rush into an exploded building that is on fire to retrieve explosive ordenance, as you would to retrieve the wounded. I'm going to go with casualties, not missiles.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I agree with airspoon on this one.. the video proves nothing. For all I know they could be unloading boxes of Christmas trees (or as airpoon pointed out.. bodies of the injured).

The IDF may very well be telling the truth here, but they would have to provide better "proof" than a blurry video and their word to convince me.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I heard this too, but from an outside source. To my understanding, they were Syrian made bunkers, stocked with food, supplies, and troops ready to defend Lebanon from an inevitable Israeli invasion.

new topics

top topics

join