It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about R.A.T.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Forgive me for the ignorance I am about to display and please help me deny it by answering these questions:

When an ATS member purchases R.A.T.S. is there a monthly charge for keeping it open? and if so is it automatically deducted from your ATS points?

I am not one who is particulary worried about points, flags, or stars, I am just curious as to the system employed.If this has been covered before please direct me to thread and close this one.

I would have U2U a mod but I figured I may not be the only member curious as to how this works.

Thanks in advance,

~meathead

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There is supposed to be a monthly points fee deducted if you go back to RATS after the first month is up, but nothing taken out if you don't go back to it. That's my understanding of it any way. I've never paid enough attention to my points to know if it actually does get taken out though.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

I think it's supposed to kick you out after the first month and make you repurchase it but I've never had that happen. I payed for it once and have never had to pay again. Not that I use it often. RATS isn't as exciting as they would have you believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Do people even post on RATS anymore?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not really. Every few months someone will post a thread or a response to a thread there, but it's mostly dead.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Not really. People don't post threads there because no one really responds to them. People don't respond to threads there because nobody ever posts them. It's kind of an endless cycle.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank you all for your observations and input, I was hoping for a Mod to come in and clarify it once and for all.

~meathead

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

U2U kukla. I think he's in charge of RATS. (or at least he made the introduction to RATS post)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Thanks,

and I probably will,

But it would be nice if they would answer it here or link to a thread where mods have addressed this instead of one guy getting flooded with the same U2U from other curious members.

top topics

join