It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Told To Write Apology in His Own Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Cutting "little ones" is a bit too evil I think... How about just shorten them a little?
Or just do it to teachers.
They have put me through so much pain in life, I still have nightmares...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Penalizing the teachers. Now that may work. Why don't we make it penalize both the teacher and the class; build up some esprit de corps and all that.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What do you mean by "jaded youth" Are you referring to their lifestyle, perhaps? Maybe the "rap" industry?

Exactly, what are you referring to?

Just because it is not YOUR life style, does not give you the right to bash others'.

-wD

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
to quote what i once heard a comedian say "we dont need prayer in schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools! that would straighten the kids right out!"

chris rock might have been trying to be funny but believe me, the thought of having to toss a salad because you didnt do your homework could probably work. or for being tardy, or for cutting class, or for talking back to your teacher, or for not showing up to class with all your needed materials, or for failing a test, or for misbehaving...

oh yeah break a rule, toss a salad! gives a whole new meaning to "zero tolerance" doesnt it?

we want the tossed salad man! put HIM in schools.

kids will be begging for box cutters so they could write an apology in their own blood.

see people, jsut when you think things are bad...i make it look good compared to something even worse.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Toss the salad, I like it. Maybe, because of our multi-culturalism, we could combine salad tossing, with pigs blood, brith control or abortions, and other behavior control levers. That is what I call an effective education system.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
this is just a reminder of satans presence.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder. You mean the teacher making the student use his own blood right?

[edit on 22-6-2004 by BOHICA]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey, this is a great idea! You can't pass the 8th grade prof. by the 12th gradem bye bye chance to reproduce. Unless you already have. And for women, same deal, just I don't know, sewed shut? If the guys lose their chance to procreate, then you do to. Though with idiots it'd be negativecreate, not procreate.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah but what happens if a comet hits earth and u dont hav
the tech to make the kids fertile again!!!??
That would SERIOUSLY suck.

"No matter how hard timmy tryed he just couldnt do it"

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well Well.....Thier are alot of sick people out there. First of all understand this child my end up becoming a very smart, evil, crazy, killer in the near future. Lord knows, but it is sure that children are very fragile at this age and such a thing will affect them for life, creating a society of uncompassionate, evil adults. Hitler youth come to mind....But maybe thats what some of you people want? I would not be surprised, anyways as for the penis idea........Go have it done to yourself then come back to your computer in a years time and tell me how much fun your life is now, then we will talk some more. Myself I see such things as insanity and a reason to stop living but by all means try it and see if you like it.....not for me and mine!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
yeah yeah Mike, yet another bleeding heart liberal philosophy. There is nothing wrong with a kid that a little amputation wouldn't fix.

Also in this time of education cutbacks making the child use his own blood to write letters brings back to the child the importance of saving ink, and learning to be self motivated instead of always asking his parents for money to buy pencils.

With 10 fingers and some antiseptic creme, a child would get years of successful writing from his or her digits.

We have grown too soft on kids today, in the past a good thrashing never hurt anyone, capital punishment was welcomed as a way to beat the badness out of kids. All these whining people wanting to live a soft life without any pain have forgotten that life IS painful, better they learn it at school than in real life...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
NC, unless things are really different over there in New Zealand, I'll assume you meant corporal punishment. Capital punishment seems a little harsh, though I know plenty of teenagers who could benefit from it, as it would save them from their own existance.

Maybe you could have an unofficial capital punishment policy, just take all of the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
NC, Great use of bodily fluids! It is that kind of out of the box thinking that is lacking in today's jaded world.

Perhaps we could achive additional savings by identifying other uses for the unintended consequences of the new socialization regimen.

How about using the severed limbs as pointers (arms) or door stops (legs).

Just trying to help.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i have to say, the 'joking' on this thread is depraved, reprobate, psycho killer, nazi #.
don't you know when a running gag isn't funny anymore, people(or in this case, never was)?

what if every discomfort and judgement you pass was instantly manifested on your ass? because that is how the universe works, you might want to be more careful with the barbs. perhaps the angels are looking at you, and running their own 'tests' of worth.

you all failed, i imagine.

God

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ahh, this is no big deal. I know people are going to think I'm sick for saying that, but whatever. He's 17 for krrist's sake!! I think he can take it.

When I was in second grade I took an extra 'free milkshake' coupon from the desk of someone who was absent. (we were having a Halloween party) The teacher found out and made me write an apology and read it in front of the class.

It was humiliating. I would have gladly sliced my finger and write an apology with my own blood than have to do that.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank you very much God.

BTW, could you do something about billybob's angels. The check is in the collection plate.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I just feel bad for all of the ADD/ADHD kids over there.......

God only knows what I would have had to do to apologize

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Umm...well...did he do it? I would tell the teacher "hell no! i'm not doing it!" lol. I would never do something like that, and if he did...he's pretty damn stupid.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by God
Ahh, this is no big deal. I know people are going to think I'm sick for saying that, but whatever. He's 17 for krrist's sake!! I think he can take it.

you're sick for saying that. ever heard of precedent? setting standards? cruel and unusual punishment? human rights?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

5 The British will gain bigger tackle than they have at present.

I think another race needs that more than the British does ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join