It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Awesome post S+F. Governments saw and witnessed first hand how racism was so successful keeping people divided, with the racism becoming more and more obsolete as younger generations are "waking up" did anyone not expect a new thing to hate to surface?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
lets take another angle. Some people wnat to burn some papers (in the form of a Koran), Muslims know want to kill Americans.

Now lets see the Muslims do a Bible burning and see how many Muslims are killed in America as a result!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Logarock
My first incounter with muslims in NYC back in 1979....they were armed and firing shots into the air on 42nd street trying to scare off the christain street preachers. Yes there was a violent cell in NY for many years before the first WTC bombing.

Oh really? You'd think an event like that would make the news...

Well you might think it would. There were a lot of warnings and other things going on in NYC that were not known untill AFTER the first WTC bombing. And even after folks that warned they would try again were not listened to although no one would have figured it the way it ended up happening.

And your pal should learn to wade through a public discussion on the matter. Dont tell me he has gone in for jahad now.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I can honestly say I don't hate muslims, I just don't trust them nor would I ever turn my back on them. With what the Koran teaches them about any one who isn't muslim how can they be trusted. The day may very well come when we'll be dipping ammo in pigs blood.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

I find it interesting still when people bring up all the horrible things the Quar'ran teaches as some kind of evidence that Muslims suck. All the while, the bible has some equally horrific things to say. My favorites are allowing to sell children into slavery, not touching women and making them sleep in the barn while their being visited by the Aunt Flow (those aren't horrific, but still my favorite)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Iran to stone a woman to death.

"Iranian authorities also bristle at Western criticism - including US State Department human rights reports - and say foreign governments overlook shortcomings in their own systems and fail to hold Western ally Israel accountable."

And when did they last stone someone?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wonderful thread!

There are a few premises that are inclusive that I'd like to add-

You're being programmed IF YOU'RE ATTENTIVE TO MAIN-STREAM-MEDIA

You're being programmed if YOU HOLD TO COLLECTIVISM / TRIBALISM

Those 2 being said, I have little to add about Muslim bashing/hating.

Although... if someone actually believes this line of reasoning then there are further implications about something HUGE- beyond Muslim versus Agnostic versus Protestant...

The implications are that 1. your govt. is lying to your, 2. your govt. is employing psychological warfare against you, 3. if you fail to succumb to psychological warfare then either economic or physical force may be exerted against you, 4. You are more malleable if you adhere to collectivist / tribal affiliations.

While the discussion may teeter this way and that about how terrible the Muslims may be, the essential core of the argument is-

your govt is using you for its own ends.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Boomer1941

I find it interesting still when people bring up all the horrible things the Quar'ran teaches as some kind of evidence that Muslims suck. All the while, the bible has some equally horrific things to say. My favorites are allowing to sell children into slavery, not touching women and making them sleep in the barn while their being visited by the Aunt Flow (those aren't horrific, but still my favorite)

I wouldn't defend the bible at all, you name it, it's all there, but I don't see any Christan terrorists suicide bombing anyone.

My question would be why haven't the Muslims as a whole stood up as a whole, everywhere and condemned these Islamic Terrorists, where are the demonstrations, where's the PR Campaign???

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545
Hello
Well at first I was going to use all your points to disprove your conclusion.
I was ready for the kill lol. Then when I read your points I realized that they were the same points I was going to use against you but as I read and you explained I realized where you were going and if I used an open mind it could be plausable!!
Like I said I thought we were being programmed to like and love Islam and accept, but now you force me to question that which I have came to believe..
flags and stars friend

It seems to me that we are being programmed to both like and hate Islam. To the puppet masters it doesn't matter which we succumb to, only that we succumb to one of them. It is just another divide and conquer strategy, and may be a prelude to a false flag, war or other.

tamale

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I wouldn't defend the bible at all, you name it, it's all there, but I don't see any Christan terrorists suicide bombing anyone.

My question would be why haven't the Muslims as a whole stood up as a whole, everywhere and condemned these Islamic Terrorists, where are the demonstrations, where's the PR Campaign???

Christian nations don't need to engage in terrorism because for the most part they have all the power. Terrorism always originates from the disenfrancised.

There are many many Muslim groups that are working towards the end of Islamic Extremist Terrorism; however the western media will never promote them because it goes against the puppet-masters's agenda.

I will:
google search

edit on 9-9-2010 by Tamale_214 because: quote formatting

edit on 9-9-2010 by Tamale_214 because: malformed link

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
They don't treat women as equals and according to my husband they wear a diaper on their heads. I see a burka as a prison for women. They teach their children to use machine guns..... I feel if they worked hard, got along, were repectful to women, and built wells they would prosper.

Exactly.

These god damned Muslims are a real problem, especially here in the states. The media neglects to report on these stories of Muslim children with machine guns, but its true. Just last week I was walking down a Chicago alley and almost had my head blown off because an extremist American Muslim, of all people, hated my freedom. How sick is that? Listen, I'm open to different cultures as much as the next guy, but those turbans look like diapers, and probably are! How can we call Muslims "people" like you or me? They're different, and they wear funny clothes, and worship another God. Quite frankly, I find it disgusting.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns...The Crusades originally had the goal of recapturing Jerusalem and the Holy Land from Muslim rule and were launched in response to a call from the Christian Byzantine Empire for help against the expansion of the Muslim Seljuk Turks into Anatolia. The term is also used to describe contemporaneous and subsequent campaigns conducted through to the 16th century in territories outside the Levant[3] usually against pagans, heretics, and peoples under the ban of excommunication[4] for a mixture of religious, economic, and political reasons.[5] Rivalries among both Christian and Muslim powers led also to alliances between religious factions against their opponents, such as the Christian alliance with the Sultanate of Rum during the Fifth Crusade.

Baaa.

edit on 9-9-2010 by soficrow because: fix link

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
First of all, I'm not being "programmed" to "hate" Muslims. No, I dislike any religion that promotes violence. Every time I log onto the internet, or turn on the news, I hear about more killings by Muslims in the name of their religion. I hear of another fatwa on someone for a cartoon, or other silly crap. I don't hear that with Christians, Jews, Amish, or any other religion. Hell, even Satan worshipers are more peaceful than Muslims.
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

As for illegal aliens, I simply need to visit www.immigrationshumancost.org... to get the facts that you don't hear on the state run U.S. media. Yes, Americans kill Americans. That's a fact. However, people in this country (or any other country for that matter) that shouldn't be there in the first place is a double whammy. Oh, and I'm married to a LEGAL immigrant.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's truly amazing how you were able to take a sensible post into a paranoid conspiracy fantasy. I do oppose the islamification of Europe and the rest of the West because I dislike islam and I'm not afraid to admit it. I don't want Islam to run the wordl aby more than I want any religion to run the world. Islam is a complete system for living life and encompasses legal and political rules as well religious. You have 2 things right. Immigrants aren't the traitors. The elites in Whitehall, the White House and the EU parliament are. But those who come to any western nation and wish to subvert it are invaders. Our enemies are both those who wish to impose shariah law and those in power who collude with them.

Originally posted by Cythraul

The terrifying thing about this is that most patriots I speak to are unwilling to consider Muslims a pawn in the game, every bit as much as Europeans are. Saying that 9/11 and 7/7 were implemented to setup Islam as 'the bad guy' is seen as siding-with-the-liberal-left-establishment, when in reality it is the only genuine anti-establishment position. It is strongly-believed that the establishment are pro-Islam and that if the media and government are apologising for Muslims, then Muslims must be the enemy every bit as much as the government. This is wrong!

I oppose the Islamification of Europe - not because I dislike Islam but simply because I wish to preserve the ancient native heritage of Europe. It's not to do with hating foreign cultures but rather loving native ones.

I worry first and foremost for the liberties of all people worldwide. Liberty is not worth sacrificing for the sake of cultural preservation, if that is even what it would come to. Our enemies are the traitors in charge, not the people who choose to follow a different way of life to ourselves, nor the ones who take advantage of lax border controls to make a better life for themselves.

This, like all threads surrounding Islam and Muslims, is likely to become heated. I hope we can all remain respectful.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Again... I'm not saying some Muslims aren't a problem.

The nationalistic-posters calling me 'paranoid', or an 'apologist for Islam' might do well to remind themselves of my original post. The fact that I'm able to dislike Islam but simultaneously admit that Islam is being manipulated is not contradictory, it's just not the pigeon-hole most nationalists are so comfortable in.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

There are a couple of things that are incorrect in your statement:

1) In the 1930's, at least in Germany, France and other "leading" countries, the Jewish "Elite" (i.e. the "non-religious") were pretty much integrated into society as artists, bankers, politicians, journalists, scientists etc. Muslims for the most part tend to live in closed communities (like some Jewish communities in eastern Europe - although they did that mostly for protection as a result of Pogroms and such).

2) In the 1930's, Jews didn't have a homeland (or 20+), so, Muslims aren't as much "unknowing" scapegoats, but they really like the part (I refer you to the riots in Paris several years ago), there are places in France that the police does not dare go into...

3) So far, Islam is the only religion that uses violence when a religious icon of it is being insulted (the Mohammad caricatures in Denmark several years ago... Salman Rushdi and many other examples).

I could go on, but you get my drift.

I have no idea where most of the people reading this site come from, but coming from a country that has been in direct war with the Arab (no Muslim) world since its inception, and well before that (I live in Israel in case you haven't figured that out), I can tell you that religion has been a driving force here, and that yes, there are Muslims that are moderate. But most of you don't really know the history of Islam, how it came to be, what it teaches and the specific sects within it (She'ite, Suni, Whahabi, Salafi etc), for example, Muslims kill more Muslims in the name of Islam than the "west" does... The Koran clearly states that any believing Muslim should kill infidels where he finds them, unless they convert and willing to live as a "minority" (something called a "Di'mi").

Also, you should know that Islam also commands the believer to "pretend" to be a friend of the infidel in the case the infidel is stronger, allowing the Muslim to attack and break any truce when the Muslim has the ability to attack.

Anyway, I could write on and on - all I am saying is that Muslims are not the scapegoats of the world, they are the current "bad-guys", but hey, they seem to be really liking the part... the real scapegoats of the world are those poor people that are being sacrificed on the alter of global political interests regardless of their religion and beliefs...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

If "good " Muslims don't start shoving the wild eyed gun crazed rabid (and any other adjective that describes them) soul mate brothers of theirs out in the streets and screaming "IT's THEM!! THEY'RE THE TERRORISTS!!), I might buy in to the good and peaceful people.
Until they do more to ACTIVELY assist in stopping this crap I say they are all bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

US President Barack Obama, marking the ninth anniversary of the September 11 attacks at a time of bitter religious tensions, pledged Saturday the United States will "never" be at war with Islam.

In the wake of tense controversy surrounding a renegade Florida pastor's threat to publicly burn hundreds of copies of the Koran to mark 9/11 and debate over plans to a Muslim community center and place of worship near Ground Zero, Obama urged his compatriots to be "tolerant."

"As Americans, we will not and never will be at war with Islam," he said at a memorial service at the Pentagon to remember the 184 people who were killed after a hijacked plane slammed into the Defense Department headquarters.

US will 'never' be at war with Islam: Obama

"It was not a religion that attacked us that September day. It was Al-Qaeda, a sorry band of men, which perverts religion."

Mixed messages from TPTB?

edit on 11/9/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'd just to like to add one very serious point:

History repeats itself and I believe TPTB are setting Muslims up for the next Holocaust, exactly as the Jews were. Through preferential treatment and media sensationalism we are being conditioned to accept the drastic measures that may be taken to save Europe.

Yes, Europe does need saving, but not by bloodshed. It needs saving by the traitors in charge being thrown out, the generous welfare being stripped away and the borders closed. Let us never allow drastic measures on the scale of the Holocaust, no matter how much we may dislike the growth of Islam.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
I can honestly say I don't hate muslims, I just don't trust them nor would I ever turn my back on them. With what the Koran teaches them about any one who isn't muslim how can they be trusted.

Why? What have they ever done to you? Have they given you personally (not counting 9/11 etc) any specific reason not to trust them? Have they come after you personally?

The Bible also teaches intolerance for anyone who isn't Christian. The Quran is no different from any other Holy Book.

Religions try and teach people that Holy Books spread love and peace, when in reality EVERY Holy Book preaches hate and intolerance for anyone who hasn't been brainwashed into that particular religion.

Islam is no different from Catholicism, Judaism, Scientology (not a religion in my book, but hey), Mormonism, Lutherans, and just about any other religion I can think of.

The only one that does NOT appear to teach intolerance for others not indoctrinated into the system is PAGANISM / WICCA, which teaches tolerance for all things from Mother Earth, and of course, which is in itself a prime target for all other religions. I wonder why?

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join