It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by BluesBassist

Yeah...and everyone takes religious scripture literally, right?

Want me to quote similar passages directly from the Christian bible? There's some nice ones about rape and slavery that sound pretty similar...

Don't tar me with the religious brush tyvm.... and yes I'm afraid muslims, christians, etc do take religous scripture seriously thats what they're all about... you know religion and all....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
While I can see how one might reach or fall to this conclusion, you must also understand that there is a far greater battle being waged that most don't realize or the media doesn't cover; the power of numbers.

Understand that the first approach to winning a war once an initiative has been reached is to have an army to back your initiative. The larger your army, the higher the probability that you will win the war. How do you build your army? Well now we start to dig into the current problem at hand. While there are all sorts of religious backgrounds on here, the prominent religions of the world are clearly Christianity and Islam. While everyone is so quick to always point the finger at money, religion typically takes the back seat and its truly at the forefront on this topic. Islam and the many sects have begun long ago to spread across the continent just as Christianity has and their approach is the numbers game. The Muslims are reproducing at a much higher rate than the rest of the populace and the numbers are staggering. Within the next 10 years they threaten to control the majority worldwide and when you look at simple things like 8 new mosques being built over the last two years in South Dakota and the fact that there are more mosques in South America than in the middle east, one begins to ask the question, "Do we actually have a real problem here".

I don't call it programming, I call it preparation. I am not programmed, but I know where I stand with the facts readily available to me. While I have been privy to briefs the civilian populace has not, I can see how this might sound, but trust me that these were not meant to be programmed to those sitting in, merely factual and informational.

Only one star so far for you:mine.

With a birth rate of 8 the 1 1/2 million Muslims in Gaza will increase to about

10 Billion,yes thats Billion in about 125 years. Birth rate is everything.

2 people with a birthrate of 4 will increase to 126 in only 80 years.

Its the Pregnant Elephant in the Room no one will Talk About.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

You're assuming that birth rate is sustainable...it's not, there's just enough resources for that many people. 3rd world countries and developing nations are struggling already, a birthrate like that just isn't sustainable in the medium/long-term.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If you accept the fact that powerful elitists are pulling the
strings and spreading islam in order to bring in a NWO as
the OP does, it brings some interesting questions to mind.

1 How could they get a muslim to denounce islam?

2 How could they reduce and maintain a world population
of 500,000?

3 How could they bring in a one world religion?

4 How could they control them with the antichrist?
Answers
1 They couldnt.
2 Armagedon.
3 Make it islam.
4 Make him their Mahdi.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by MrXYZ

You can always count on some pinhead liberal to claim that the only reason anybody disagrees with them is because we're so damn ignorant. Guys like you wouldn't have any idea what to do in a free country, without the government to feed them. They're basically cowards who wish to use government policy to bring everyone down to their level so they don't feel so damned inadequete. Just the way it is. Sack up. Let me tell you why I don't like muslims, and by that, I don't mean all muslims, just the ones who stone women to death and blow up children. (unfortunately, that means most muslims, becuase even if they haven't done it , they support it for the most part).
They wish to impose sharia law, and are afraid of farm animals,except at bedtime.
They blow up children.
They stone women to death.
They believe that my daughter shouldn't get an education.
They aren't free and don't want you to be.
They rarely bath.
They cut the genetalia off of women of age.
They are compulsive liars (more a cultural issue)
They chop the heads off of my jewish brothers (christ was a jew)
They rarely shave.
They wish to impose their religion on everyone, and kill those who won't submit (Islam means submission)
They suck at sports
They are such cowards that they won't wear a uniform.
They are members of a murderous death cult and don't value or appreciate the gift of life.
They would be well advised to stay the hell off of my property.
And Finally, (this is a repeat) they kill children, or as liberals call it, abortion.

And the above post is a perfect example of someone who's been brainwashed by the media

Oh Really? how is that been brainwashed by the media?

What he says is true

They rarely shave.

Yes in most places, and did you know in some mulism countries shaving is forbidden?

They wish to impose their religion on everyone, and kill those who won't submit (Islam means submission)

Former yugoslavia is a good example (look at bosnia now)

everything expect & the sports part and the last part is true.

Warning some videos maybe Disturbing and shocking

They stone women to death.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.liveleak.com...

So how do ATS members justify this?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is validity to what you say, but I will prove a point in my response. I am not being programmed to hate Muslims, and I hop you are not as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As soon as people can freely protest Muslim ways with the same impunity that they can protest other religions, it will be a step towards a better Islam.

Stoning is a big one.... they have to stop the stonings, the hangings, the floggings... all their public displays of violence... which would mean they would need to conquer their own obsession with blood and violence.

They need to respect women, and not punish a woman with 99 lashes just for showing a photo of herself without a veil.

These are insane draconian laws that need to go away before any Muslim nation can be taken seriously or with any real respect (that's not motivated by fear of Muslim wrath).

Countries that are Muslim controlled are the greatest representations of the Muslim religion and Muslim society today. If Muslims don't like they way they are viewed, they need to take it up with the people and countries who represent them.

Americans want to have open arms to different cultures and religions. Muslim nations don't make it easy for us.

Maybe if Muslim nations started a ban on public executions and other displays of violence and death it would be a step in the right direction.

If the violent spilling of blood and violence toward women ISN'T a basic foundation of the Muslim religion, it shouldn't be that hard for them to give it up, right?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

i would explain your misconceptions on the muslim religion but a wise man once said "we cannot argue with an ignorant person."

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes. There were, have been, composed religious wars against certain groups fabricated by the powers that be.
1, was the Jews
2, American Christianity with the influx of atheism and what not and
3, Muslims.

Their plans are going perfectly planned.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
By the same token, why are Muslims being programmed to hate all infidels?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very well presented opening in the original post. It would seem that you are somewhat correct in your assertions, or, at least, I personally agree somewhat. I include the "somewhat" because while you have made good points, your approach only deals with Muslims VS "the West."

The same elements, The Powers That Be (TPTB), who are manipulating Muslims are also positioning numerous other religions against each other. FURTHER, the same groups are also manipulating civilization in NUMEROUS OTHER FACETS. --Not just religion.

TPTB are manipulating economies, social classes (have VS have-nots), race, gender, political parties, etc. In the US, radical Republicans were *frenzied* into buying more ammo with rumors about ammunition scarcity; they were also manipulating into believing the new health care laws would bring *DEATH SQUADS* door to door to euthanize senior citizens. The height of drama has been accelerated to extraordinary ends, here in the US, and "Tea Party" members have been showing up to rallies with firearms, which is legal I suppose, but what is the message? No one has tried to take any of my weapons away. But, I digress. The point is that TPTB are creating conflict across the scales, across MANY if not ALL fronts: religious, economic, political, racial, etc.

So please, don't feel like Muslims are being singled-out. These very wealthy people that comprise TPTB have personal wealth greater than many nations. They have the resources, capability, motive and intent to conduct elaborate schemes that transcend national boundaries and the paradigms of 99% of the world population.

Essentially, George Lucas' plot for the take-over of the Old Republic in the STAR WARS *prequel* trilogy is what is going on in our world NOW. Think for a moment. A "Phantom Menace" (The Sith) are plotting behind the scenes --with the Trade Federation (World Trade Organization), bankers (enough said there), etc. The Sith are also secretly in a public seat of power. The Sith start wars and get *everyone* into conflict. Out of this chaos, they move freely. In that cloud of confusion, fear, anger and hatred, they move freely and can operate better than in a climate of peace, love, understanding.

Playing all sides against each other, like the Sith in Lucas' movies, TPTB win *no matter who wins or loses.* Because they're playing both/all sides. It's like Goldman Sachs selling bad loans and then betting that they will fail. Just like in the opening scrawl of "Revenge of the Sith" says, "...There are heroes on both sides, evil is everywhere."

Hate is easy. And it stems from fear. Most people jump to their first reaction (anger, hate --negative emotions). When you are in that state, TPTB can manipulate you much easier ---over any of the dozens of issues that they have created, --surely *ONE* issue (if not more) will surge you into a negative state.

The best defense is, first, knowing what they are doing. The second, mentally resist their efforts to stress you out, spin you up, wind you up and get you into that frothy-mouthed frenzy they feed upon. Stay calm, look at things with an open mind and (as Cameron wrote in "The Abyss") "see with better eyes than that."

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
we're only being programmed if you take these sources seriously...

most of don't... even those who aren't CTists

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

There are extremists in every group. Most Muslims aren't the terrorists you see on MSM. Just like there are super-Christians that think anyone not Christian are ...well... "infidels."

You know the saying divide and conquer? Religion is one of the great dividers. And that's a shame, seeing as how Islam and Christianity are not only from the same religious tree but are just SO similar.

Peace and Love dude.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Can you show me some similarities please,
you have my undivided attention! This should be good!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They both have a God to worship and a prophet to revere and are both thought to be the definitive answer to all and both claim to be the only good and right path to take... and thus are completely divisive in nature.

They are both used for control and to motivate men to kill in wars.

The truth is love. The rest is a bunch of dogma created for control. The book steals the natural love and hope and trust and creates a spiritual dependency on a false dogma.

That's just a couple ways Islam and Christianity are the same.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by spiritualzombie]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We're not being programed to do anything. You either have a high profile member of society take a stance against something and the rest of society joins in, or you have a mass majority take the same stance at the same time (e.g. on 9/11, it was an attack aimed at a mass majority, so the rest of the country conformed with the original masses)

There is no programing. People just like to hate people. What can ya do. Life goes on.

[edit - typo]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by baked]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
In light of some comments, the thread could have been titled:

They Want Us To Hate Muslims

It is true that many Muslims do a great job giving their community a bad name as it is - our programming may not be necessary. But what's for sure is that TPTB do want us to hate Muslims. It takes the focus off of themselves and their treachory.

Originally posted by Alxandro
By the same token, why are Muslims being programmed to hate all infidels?

EXCELLENT point! Thanks for that.

reply to post by GhostLancer

You are of course correct. Really, the title of this thread could be "We're Being Programmed to Hate Immigrants". Again, it's not that I support mass-immigration, it's that we have to be aware of the very specific reasons for its implementation.

Originally posted by Parallex
reply to post by Cythraul

Dude, you are one person I've never properly crossed swords with on this site. Judging by the sound of your tone, and your thoughts, I'm not surprised I haven't. You're on the money with your comments, and I applaud your aims with this thread.
[...]
Most of the Nationalist UK folks on here (with some notable exceptions) seem to fall into this BNP / English Democrat / England First Party / English Defence League racist scumbag grouping.

Well thank you. I truly believe that the battle between 'left' and 'right' is mostly based upon misunderstanding of each others' worldviews. We all want a better world, we've just taken different paths to find it. Most left-wingers would probably find themselves tongue-tied when confronting a Nationalist like me - because I don't fit their preferred stereotype of an emotionally-driven, irrational, biased, racist moron. I'd like to think that, in turn, there are equivalents on the left-side of the spectrum who - whilst supporting multiculturalism - also see that it is being used as a tool of division.

The very reason I can't entirely support parties like the BNP is because they refuse to educate people about the bigger picture - the NWO agenda and how we're all pawns in it - preferring their followers to hate Islam (and by extension, Muslims) without question.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Islam in the US was first taken up in ernest by some that turned it into an anti white platform.....if for nothing else save a rejection of white christianity....but certainly an anti white platform.

Malcolm X was on this band wagon but as he started to see the light they shot his ass. His biggest sin was not exposing Elijah Mohamed......but changing his tune from militant black islam to saying that all men even whites could get into islam.

My first incounter with muslims in NYC back in 1979....they were armed and firing shots into the air on 42nd street trying to scare off the christain street preachers. Yes there was a violent cell in NY for many years before the first WTC bombing.

And listing to Louis Farrakhan over the last 30 years....clearly one of the top organized racist in the country....would drive anyone to be wary of Muslims. "Blue Eyed Devils" guy.

Almost all of the anti west spew that has been flowing out of the middle east for year has been coming from the very radical muslim celrics. "Great Satan" guys.

I have ran into some good folks that were muslims however.

Muslims for all thier big talk and all the attention paid them have offered little, contributed little to our culture....and they want to be heard as they set in judgment.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
The very reason I can't entirely support parties like the BNP is because they refuse to educate people about the bigger picture - the NWO agenda and how we're all pawns in it - preferring their followers to hate Islam (and by extension, Muslims) without question.

Indeed yes this is the case.

I once joined a Nationalist UK party. I joined to investigate them from the inside, and what I found shocked me. There are usually a minority of hard-working conscientious people with these parties that genuinely want a better world - with legitimate concerns that aren't based on bigotry and stupidity.

The UK nationalist parties don't allow these people sway within the parties because of the majority of uneducated, Muslim hating stupid scum that proliferate within said groups. Which is a crying shame, as the UK NEEDS some nationalist policies to restore a civic sense of pride in being British. Not arrogance, PRIDE.

Back to your point about the distraction of race-hate / religious bigotry - Ii agree wholeheartedly. Instead of hating and attacking corporations and special interest groups, TPTB would have us fighting each other over inconsequential issues like whether or not our women should wear a Burkha or Hijab. The same thing applies to Global Warming. With the unsubstantiated panic (and subsequent policies) created by the scare-mongering, Environmental Poisoning and Resource-Rape has proliferated around the world unchecked.

Same trick, wash, rinse, and repeat.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
My first incounter with muslims in NYC back in 1979....they were armed and firing shots into the air on 42nd street trying to scare off the christain street preachers. Yes there was a violent cell in NY for many years before the first WTC bombing.

Oh really? You'd think an event like that would make the news...

Back to the thread. I've said many times before, I wouldn't be surprised if ATS ends up being listed as a hate site. Some of the language being used is appalling - we've lost some GOOD members because of it. Bodrul, a wonderful member from the UK (who is Muslim), no longer posts on this site.

Why?

Every time he defended his religion, certain posters accused him of hating the West, Israel and Christianity. WTF?!? This guy use to condemn extremism all the time on ATS, and was the first to do so in each thread. Certain members also fail to make the distinction between Arabs (who are historical secular) and the Islamic religion.

Seriously, I don't understand it. It has really intensified in the last two years. Whether or not, this has to do with polarisation of politics in the United States (us British folk tend not to get too heated in discussion) but it's reaching extreme levels. I was away from ATS for six months, I have no idea what happened in the time away, but certain threads are pure hatred and nothing else now.

Some of the threads, about Zionism and Israel, are utterly shocking now.

Come on guys, wtf.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join