It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

necromonican occult majik explained,dont miss it!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey guys ,hows it going . I found this video and have to say it explains very well the occult,demonolgy and ways powers from other relems are used to help certin parts of secert societies to over come humanity.It explains the book the necromonican,explains the nine gates which are guarded by demons that can be invoked to do mans bidding.It explains where they are,weather good or bad ,weather they like humans or want to eat us
and lots of other far out stuff.
Take a look and tell me how wild this stuff is

Ill be needing me one of them books!! amazon? maybe not

But i have to say that is some fascinating stuff
what you think guys?
could this be aliens?

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

The Necronomicon is a fictitious book created by H.P. Lovecraft for his Cthulhu mythos. Any copy you find has been created by one of Lovecraft's followers.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is no such thing as magic per-se, there's something called control of causality. That's real.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Abdul alhaart was the first author,he was called the mad arab by some,
Lovecraft rewrote it ,John Dee translated it to english.

There is a lot of people that belive in it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

Well that is debatable my friend,majik is the oldest form of mind control.
Whats control of causality? thanks for your reply

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I was only having a laugh at the end mate,im not looking for one

I have enough stuff going on without demons too

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more that magic is a type of mind control, but the way it is "done" or achieved is by knowing cause and effect and having the ability to see patterns in your universe.

I saw the video... and it's full of fiction. H.P. Lovecraft fanboy video it seems. John Dee was used in one of HPL's stories that said that he translated the book to English. Fiction.

BTW, I read a lot on the occult and have an extent library here at home if you want to know more give me a buzz.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey jamiros thanks very much buddy
,i will indeed. Does the book really have stories of accient times or is it all made up in your opinion? I agree he is a bit of a lovecraft ass licker!! I tought that while watching it but just got lost in the gates and demons.thanks again

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

I get you , so just say im at a ritual and i so called invoke a demon to just say help me in life.
Then anything from that point on in life ,il see as a demon doing it and not see that it would of happened anyway?
is that right mate?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you choose to dwell, you are the demon. Evocation or invocation, you are responible for the outcome.
I could add that a lot of other people are dwelling on the same thing though.

edit to add- this is gonna get me in a heap of hot water

[edit on 9/5/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

Thanks for the reply buddy

what do you mean by that? sorry i havent a clue with any of this

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

Thanks for the reply buddy

what do you mean by that? sorry i havent a clue with any of this

Dwelling is holding on to something even though those things, or the bond to those things may have changed and hoping things will change. Presuming, or presumptuous, may be another way of looking at it, though those tend to want an answer to the end.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hmm.. Well, first of all demons and angels are not really beings or entities like you and I. They are powers like they use to call them. Think of gravity for example.

The so called gates, are not physical places like where we move but states of the mind or consciousness.

So "invoking" or whatever isn't what you think like they show in Hollywood that some Pan looking demon moves stuff around on your will. It's more like having a certain knowledge of a ethereal power or form of consciousness or energy do what you wilst.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I get you ,i find this stuff fascinating. Have you read that book? Id wonder how much is truth and how much is fiction? I know one of the guys said it was total fiction,but surely smething had to come from old stories or be inspired by them

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros
There is no such thing as magic per-se, there's something called control of causality. That's real.

.... which appears to the less knowledgeable as magic

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

Thanks for the reply buddy,i get you now,so its like seeing something in the minds eye sort of thing and you pass through different consiousness
thanks

but why the ritual,does his make passing easier?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

thanks for the reply,so in your opinion is majik real?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by dontreally

thanks for the reply,so in your opinion is majik real?

Watch criss angel and tell me it isnt.

Ill sum it up like this.

We are made in the image of the creator. The creator created the macrocosm and we were created as a microcosm..

Look within yourself, and you could figure out a line of causation, from Intution, to thought, which produces a feeling/emotional responce, which ultimately leads to an action.

Likewise the outside world. When we see a moving wave, or lightening, or any physical phenomena, what we just saw was the END action. We saw what kabbalah calls the world of asiah. We didnt witness what happened in the world of Yetzirah, Breyah, or Atzilut. The various classes of angels are associated with these levels of reality. Also, just to explain, an angel is a non-material etheric emanation from the creator (as our very life force is aswell). So, theres an angel associated with what we could call the world of thought, an angel associated with the world of emotion, and an angel which is the spiritual vitality which eventually causes the movement of the wave. By manipulating a higher angel (and you cant manipulate anything higher than the world of Assiah), you in other words are directing the energy in a different way. This is typically done through the Hebrew language, which is considered by occultists and mystics the language of creation. The archangels will only respond to this and to know other language. By repeating certain Hebrew words, which in turn are associated with certain spiritual powers, one can than intend a result that derails it from its usual course. This thus could prevent 'gravity', a force, or allow yuo to walk on water, levitate, not get burned, know things about others. In essence, any force, phenomena that we experience, has a non manifest state that preceded it.

Just my own word of warning. When manipulating reality, youre in other words manipulating G-ds creation. This is immoral, wrong, and one who does this is commiting a great folly. In the end, it'll hurt you. Arrogant, simplistic and tardy people are the ones impressed and obsessed with performing 'magick' for their own personal enjoyment or egotism. Theres no circumstance where manipulating the higher worlds is ok. So, as such, im completely against magick and find it utterly futile, stupid and ignorant.

My explanation is only the mechanics of how it works. I havent given you any pointers, kabbalistically atleast, on how to do it. I would highly suggest you squash your fascination with this. Not only is magick wrong, but its also highly dangerous. Spiritual forces are by no means nice, especially to the spiritually impure. If youre weak, specifically mentally/unconsciously, they'll take immideate advantage of that. A little game to 'know the future' could become you knowing nothing ever again; meaning you go insane, descend into the world of fantasy and delusion.

Its a mighty dangerous game best not played.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Ill be needing me one of them books!! amazon? maybe not
Why not? Now, granted, the new hardcover edition is pretty expensive... I bought the paperback in the 80's for about five bucks. Still have it somewhere...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well ill be dammed,Josh Norton my man!! why did you do that,my credit card has dust on it,now i have to check if it works lucky i have amazon

, thanks for the reply buddy,you know im going have to check this out now!
how did you find it Josh?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join