It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 anniversary is quickly approaching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In less than a week from this post, the anniversary of 9/11 is quickly approaching.

I would like to request, just for that one day, that everyone set aside their opinions and differences on whether "9/11 was an inside job" or "muslims flew planes into the buildings", etc.

No matter who you think did 9/11, I would like just for that one day, for people to remember the 3000 that were needlessly killed. And maybe just for people to tell their stories.

I think that would be a great segment on the ATS Live show for next Saturday. Spend maybe an hour or so remembering the 3000 killed and having people call in and just tell their stories. Where they were, what they were doing, what they felt, etc.

ATS has some of the smartest people around as members. I think we can all remember 9/11 together for that one day without any debates on the "whodunnit" aspect.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
[edit on 6-9-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Did you round the number of victims? There were no 3000. Only 2,977
Of course you can add the 19 hijackers which would get us 2996. I don't see where the other 4 victims come from.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I posted this thread in the wrong forum. Mods, please delete or move thread to the trash can. Thanks!

top topics

join