It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This If You Can.....Prophetic Dream Non Believers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lets make this quite clear there not vague because I make them Vague. This is how they happen, not how I make them. I used to ignore them when I was younger at my own behest. Therefore I'll post them on the dream report thread and thats where they'll stay

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Try Reading the whole TARTAN forum They are split even the Clan itself differ Black, Red and Yellow ....Red Green and Black this isn't the topic btw but carry on if you must
Tartan is different colours for different occasions.
Read my post the skeptics want detail I'll see what comes up.....I beginning to wonder if posting it was worth it infact I may drop posting them on ATS until closer to the kick off, that way I don't feel guilty I didn't let people know.
Enjoy

Yes and thats the reason that I posted every single one of the accepted Cameron Tartans in my previous post and pointed out that not a single one of them fitted your description
The Cameron Tartan you posted was exactly the same as the first one of the four I posted, red and green with yellow stripes.

Why would you feel guilty about not letting people know something when none of your so called predictions are of any us use until after the events have happened and you can shoe horn a prediction to fit a particular news story. The reasons that your predictions are vague is that they aren't predictions, they are random dreams which you are desperate to turn into predictions at any cost, even at the expense of logic and rational thought

edit on 9-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

FYI I'm not desperate to turn my "random dreams", into any semblance of reality, infact it would be quite pleasant to dream like normal folk for a change. Skeptic is as skeptic does.........You should have read that forum link correctly before attempting your argument on Tartan......
Infuture I will be making information in Video form as a skeptic can't argue with the image as I receive them and I'll leave the interpretation for those that view them.
The Idea of the post was to try to convince people that not all dreams are random, infact I beleive they are given for the purpose of showing the self that there is more to reality than we currently accept. I report them before the event, not after. I let all my friends and family be aware of any important events that may occur.
One last point, I do not seek approval or recognition, I merely wish to inform. You want detail, I will give detail on my original post infuture only. This thread will be closed soon. I'll leave this thread with a final burst from today as I got it.
I watched something regarding Mother Earth and asking her questions ourselves about possible futures etc, that was my conscious process.

Burst:http: Ring Around The Roses for one hour or more in my sleep. Nothing but the rhyme no pictures. It was the American version as opposed to the real version, #A tisshoo a tisshoo# it was #Ashes Ashes# from my ear thats what it sounds like.

edit on 11-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: cleaning up

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sorry to say this, but you really need much much more details if you are going to claim anything but random success.

IF you could provide similar details on a weekly basis, and they all happened, then we would have something here, but as it stands, it is only a few very vague "predictions"

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by above

I used to get them all the time every night but they now seem to have slowed to a trickle, since may this year.
Id love to post them as I used to get them but I don't get them as often only full length dreams of which are affected by the previous days events. The prophetic bursts last 1 or 2 seconds usually unless they are important in which cases I don't control them....I'd call them Fed into. Get detail from a 1 or 2 second burst of a picture??? Like I said being taken or recognised isn't my goal and never will be. I will be posting my Images as I get them in future as this is how the higher functions of the human conscience works, I am lead to beleive.

edit on 11-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join